"We should duel sometime." - Joey Wheeler (Emotive's ALJ)

Where you can keep a diary of your life. Only one topic per member, please!

Moderators: djd001, LikkleMel, Noodle

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

"I want to remember her, and everything else." - Kohaku (Emotive's ALJ)

Post by Emotive » 07 Jun 2021, 00:37

Akane Mayu wrote:
06 Jun 2021, 23:49
super was on hiatus waiting for the manga to get far enough ahead

i belive there is gonna be a new seson later this year
Ohh, I didn't think about that. It's too bad DBZ-style fillers seemed to annoy some people. I loved how funny they were, but I can see how they'd want to get it right with Super. I'd really like season collections like Z had though, there seems to be a lot more than I thought. It'll be a slower process unless they do put them in season bundles to buy them on DVD (or blu-ray). I think I've got a defeatist mentality so it's pretty easy to overwhelm and discourage me. :sweatdrop:

Akane Mayu
Veteran Member
United States of America

Post by Akane Mayu » 07 Jun 2021, 22:08

Emotive wrote:
07 Jun 2021, 00:37
Akane Mayu wrote:

Ohh, I didn't think about that. It's too bad DBZ-style fillers seemed to annoy some people. I loved how funny they were, but I can see how they'd want to get it right with Super. I'd really like season collections like Z had though, there seems to be a lot more than I thought. It'll be a slower process unless they do put them in season bundles to buy them on DVD (or blu-ray). I think I've got a defeatist mentality so it's pretty easy to overwhelm and discourage me. :sweatdrop:

yup

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 08 Jun 2021, 00:23

I'm just trying to unwind with Xenoverse 1, though I thought about making Turles (a look-alike anyway). He was an interesting villain that I mistook for another brother of Goku's. When I was a kid and routinely watched DBZ after school I was rooting for pretty much any Saiyan after learning about how Frieza destroyed the Saiyans, which I think was from hearing Vegeta's last words on Namek before Frieza killed him, OR the movie Bardock: Father of Goku... I can't remember if Toonami aired it though. :sweatdrop:
Akane Mayu wrote:
07 Jun 2021, 22:08
Emotive wrote:
Akane Mayu wrote:

yup
Maybe they will, but it seems like they make more money the way they've been selling the blurays & DVDs for Super. I'll hope for season bundles anyway. lol :dance:

Akane Mayu
Veteran Member
United States of America

Post by Akane Mayu » 08 Jun 2021, 00:34

Emotive wrote:
08 Jun 2021, 00:23
I'm just trying to unwind with Xenoverse 1, though I thought about making Turles (a look-alike anyway). He was an interesting villain that I mistook for another brother of Goku's. When I was a kid and routinely watched DBZ after school I was rooting for pretty much any Saiyan after learning about how Frieza destroyed the Saiyans, which I think was from hearing Vegeta's last words on Namek before Frieza killed him, OR the movie Bardock: Father of Goku... I can't remember if Toonami aired it though. :sweatdrop:
Akane Mayu wrote:
Emotive wrote:

yup
Maybe they will, but it seems like they make more money the way they've been selling the blurays & DVDs for Super. I'll hope for season bundles anyway. lol :dance:
btw

in the most rescent arc of the manga they added uub as a charicter into super

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 08 Jun 2021, 01:37

Akane Mayu wrote:
08 Jun 2021, 00:34
Emotive wrote:
08 Jun 2021, 00:23
Akane Mayu wrote:

yup
btw

in the most rescent arc of the manga they added uub as a charicter into super
I've seen it mentioned before that Uub was in Super, but I never really looked up the timeframe Super is in, like does it take place after all of Z or just a certain point in Z?

MakiChan
Clansmen of the Month
Clansmen of the Month
Great Britain

Post by MakiChan » 08 Jun 2021, 09:43

Is it not set after Kid Buu saga?
"If they should take me
Then may they break me
Kill me
Burn me
But I'll stay torched into the heart"
The Phalanx - Trivium

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 08 Jun 2021, 18:37

MakiChan wrote:
08 Jun 2021, 09:43
Is it not set after Kid Buu saga?
I thought so, but I read somewhere that "Super finally caught up to DBZ", but they might not have been talking about Uub, but I could've sworn they were. I probably just read toomuch into that. lol

Akane Mayu
Veteran Member
United States of America

Post by Akane Mayu » 08 Jun 2021, 22:22

super takes place after the buu saga

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 09 Jun 2021, 06:27

Akane Mayu wrote:
08 Jun 2021, 22:22
I thought so.:dance: Thanks for clearing it up, Crystal. :)

Also I was thinking about trying to upload some game recordings, but I'm not sure if I'd be able to use my YT Studio too well in the PS4's browser. Good thing my YT is in my profile already. xD I love Xenoverse 1, I'm still playing it. lol My female Saiyan with Energy Charge, Destructo Disc, Milky Cannon, Rise to Action, Super Vegeta, Final Shine Attack, Armored Boost. GT Goku's clothing, Why yoouuuu!!! for her Z-Soul. No accessory yet. I just finished the Cell Saga though, so I'll be trying to get the I am... Super Vegeta!!!! Z-Soul and Full Power Charge when I play it again. I'll need to train with Cell and find the NPC Quest character, which might be 17 in the area by the time machines (behind where it puts your CAC). Got a lot of farming to do. :sweatdrop: I've given her the name of Amaranthe, after the undying, theoretical flower. :dance: Best name I've used so far I think.

Akane Mayu
Veteran Member
United States of America

Post by Akane Mayu » 09 Jun 2021, 06:44

Emotive wrote:
09 Jun 2021, 06:27
Akane Mayu wrote:

Also I was thinking about trying to upload some game recordings, but I'm not sure if I'd be able to use my YT Studio too well in the PS4's browser. Good thing my YT is in my profile already. xD I love Xenoverse 1, I'm still playing it. lol My female Saiyan with Energy Charge, Destructo Disc, Milky Cannon, Rise to Action, Super Vegeta, Final Shine Attack, Armored Boost. GT Goku's clothing, Why yoouuuu!!! for her Z-Soul. No accessory yet. I just finished the Cell Saga though, so I'll be trying to get the I am... Super Vegeta!!!! Z-Soul and Full Power Charge when I play it again. I'll need to train with Cell and find the NPC Quest character, which might be 17 in the area by the time machines (behind where it puts your CAC). Got a lot of farming to do. :sweatdrop: I've given her the name of Amaranthe, after the undying, theoretical flower. :dance: Best name I've used so far I think.

thats a kool name =]

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 09 Jun 2021, 19:12

Akane Mayu wrote:
09 Jun 2021, 06:44
Emotive wrote:
09 Jun 2021, 06:27
Akane Mayu wrote:

thats a kool name =]
Thanks. :) I came across a symphonic metal band of the same name, so after I looked the word up I must've remembered it. With the "e" it's French but still the same meaning. I'll see if I can upload a screenshot and write the link down then just put it in here. If I can't though I'll definitely make a video and write down the addy to show it in here. :dance: Maybe there's other clothing with 5 Ki Blast boost I could get though. GT Goku's clothes colors don't mesh too well with her blueish-greenish hair. I wonder when the 4 Star Dragon Ball clothes appear in the shop. :?

Akane Mayu
Veteran Member
United States of America

Post by Akane Mayu » 09 Jun 2021, 21:54

kool and i dont remember

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 09 Jun 2021, 23:57

I just finished Future Trunks' saga but still no 4-Star Ball outfit yet. I've switched out GT Kid Goku's shirt though and wanted to know what you think? It took having to click the My Website link to actually get to URL for the vid but after adding it to my Xenoverse 1 Playlist it was easy enough. Let me know if you want to see her SSJ hair though. :dance: I've switched out Destructo Disc and Energy Charge for Thunder Eraser, Full Power Charge, and sometimes I switch out Final Shine Attack for Death Ball for PQs with certain enemies' K.O. being a priority over others. Without further adieu, voila:

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 10 Jun 2021, 04:27

I think I'll be farming for the torso part of Goku's Gi that's unmarked so I'd be able to keep the yellow/orange theme for her clothes which fits nicely when she's Super Vegeta spamming and her gold hair. It' s pretty sweet when I use Milky Cannon after Death Ball or after Final Shine Attack and it knocks enemies back while I use the Ultimate so it helps protect Stamina since Milky Cannon has that delay before exploding and just kind of slowly lingers, soooowly towards whoever I'm locked on. lol So much fun! :dance: