"We should duel sometime." - Joey Wheeler (Emotive's ALJ)

Where you can keep a diary of your life. Only one topic per member, please!

Moderators: djd001, LikkleMel, Noodle

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

"What is it, Kirara?" - Emotive Spirit's Nonsensical Journal

Post by Emotive » 24 May 2021, 22:57

Akane Mayu wrote:
20 May 2021, 23:15
im ok hbu
Always glad to hear. ^_^

I'm okay too, though I was coming unglued yesterday/last night, which I'm obviously not proud of in the slightest. Hopefully my head is in the right place now though and it won't get that close to losing control. And here I was thinking I was okay but I guess I just need to not let the auditory hallucinations combine with paranoia. I'm schizophrenic though so that might be easier said than done. I've mentioned it in a few of the ALJournals I've made over the years but I don't know if I had the same username as this one. Everything's okay now though. Thanks for asking. :) Sorry for the lengthy reply too. ^_^;
purple dragon wrote:
21 May 2021, 05:51
hi hi
Hey, Jer, how are ya? ^_^

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

"I want to remember her, and everything else." - Kohaku (Emotive's ALJ)

Post by Emotive » 02 Jun 2021, 06:41

I've had a feeling about this for a while now, actually ever since some time after Christmas last year. I might be unable to post for a while in the near future because after a coversation with my mom it's sounding likely that I'll be admitted to a mental hospital if my mental situation deteriorates too much further. If that happens it would be a long while before I got cleared to be home, I'll just say that much without getting into uncomfortable details. It's not a certainty but it's looking possible soon.

I just wanted to let you all know in case I'm not posting for months on end without explaining why beforehand.

Akane Mayu
Veteran Member
United States of America

Post by Akane Mayu » 03 Jun 2021, 00:46

kk

sry to hear that

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 03 Jun 2021, 05:41

Akane Mayu wrote:
03 Jun 2021, 00:46
kk

sry to hear that
Thanks, it seems unpredictable though since the auditory hallucinations aren't so loud right now but are for the majority of the day. So, I guess as long as they aren't always that loud... but I guess I just forgot they can get that loud for I guess a number of years. Hopefully no drastic decision will have to be made, but I wanted to mention it somewhere just in case.

Akane Mayu
Veteran Member
United States of America

Post by Akane Mayu » 03 Jun 2021, 21:04

aww

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 03 Jun 2021, 23:47

I just bought DBGT The Complete Series so that seems like bad timing. Probably not really important but for some reason it feels like it is. Probably because of the association of myself and Sis to Android 17 and 18. I wonder if it's strange that I've been thinking about her so much. I do wish she was still here a lot though.

Akane Mayu
Veteran Member
United States of America

Post by Akane Mayu » 04 Jun 2021, 03:20

Emotive wrote:
03 Jun 2021, 23:47
I just bought DBGT The Complete Series so that seems like bad timing. Probably not really important but for some reason it feels like it is. Probably because of the association of myself and Sis to Android 17 and 18. I wonder if it's strange that I've been thinking about her so much. I do wish she was still here a lot though.

kool kool

i think they should add some gt villan to super

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 04 Jun 2021, 19:17

Akane Mayu wrote:
04 Jun 2021, 03:20
Emotive wrote:

kool kool

That would be pretty sweet. Super 17 probably wouldn't work, but maybe the Shadow Dragons would be an awesome saga to have I think. Baby was pretty creepy though, even his voice. lol But maybe that Tuffel parasite would make for a difficult enemy, especially how he infected everyone on the planet. Those are the only villains I remember off the top of my head other than Dr. Myuu and General Rildo. I can't really remember if Myuu was one of those behind-the-scenes manipulators or actually fought though. General Rildo could use metal surfaces to move, right? I think I remember how Goku and Pan won against him. Was he also made by Dr. Myuu? It has the undertones of how Baby moved from person to person. It has been a number of years since I watched GT though, Toonami was probably the last time I saw it. I can't wait to re-watch it! :dance:

Even these days I don't understand why it gets so much hate. I mean so what if it isn't canon, it's still an awesome series. I never get why some people bash the things they do. >_<

MakiChan
Clansmen of the Month
Clansmen of the Month
Great Britain

Post by MakiChan » 04 Jun 2021, 20:06

People hate GT because it made everyone useless except Goku basically and they made Vegeta cheat to get SSJ4, when you know he would never do that

Also people hated Pan lol

Me personally thought they had good ideas, like the Shadow Dragons, but they executed it badly

Also Super 17 saga was only like 8 episodes long which was quite short
"If they should take me
Then may they break me
Kill me
Burn me
But I'll stay torched into the heart"
The Phalanx - Trivium

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 04 Jun 2021, 21:18

MakiChan wrote:
04 Jun 2021, 20:06
People hate GT because it made everyone useless except Goku basically and they made Vegeta cheat to get SSJ4, when you know he would never do that

Also people hated Pan lol

Me personally thought they had good ideas, like the Shadow Dragons, but they executed it badly

Also Super 17 saga was only like 8 episodes long which was quite short
I liked Pan, she was so awesome!!! :D Dynamite comes in small packages. ^_^

I never really thought about how it made the other characters virtually useless though. They were essential in recharging SSJ4 Goku's energy though, and in the final battle's attack vs. Syn Shenron. Just in case there's people that still haven't seen it.

Personally I hated the Super 17 saga, but it makes me think of how I feel like doing when I'm angfry and frustrated. Like, I hate how 17 was towards 18, even though he was being controlled. But the comparison I've made with me & sister and 17 & 18 it's hard to describe since my thought process was always hard to convey, but it's just a heartbreaking saga to see. >_< I was glad that was such a short saga. It was still nice to see 17 again, but the mind controlling aspect of it was sad to see. :(

Vegeta always was a purist though, so he probably wouldn't, but the whole planet was at risk, so maybe like the Vegito situation in the Buu saga, putting his pride aside for the greater good. I might just be seeing what I want to see though. That seems to be what I end up doing a lot anyway. lol

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 05 Jun 2021, 06:40

So, it might be me just letting paranoia get to me, but my mom keeps reassuring me that it won't happen unless I become a threat to myself or others, which I'll never be, so it might not be as likely as I thought. I do unfortunately exaggerate sometimes though, but gawd the voices being that loud was really scary. Mom's reassurances definitely help keep my paranoia at bay, that's for sure. So, still kind of rattled but I think it'll be okay. ^_^
purple dragon wrote:
05 Jun 2021, 04:29
hi hi sup

and can i give my opinon on what i though about gt
Hey, Jer. ^_^ I'm feeling like I might go to the mental hospital BUT my mom's constantly reassuring me, so I'm trying to not let paranoia get the better of me. :sweatdrop:

I'd love to hear your opinions about GT. ^_^ What did you think about DBGT? :dance:

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 05 Jun 2021, 18:05

purple dragon wrote:
05 Jun 2021, 06:59
Emotive wrote:
05 Jun 2021, 06:40
So, it might be me just letting paranoia get to me, but my mom keeps reassuring me that it won't happen unless I become a threat to myself or others, which I'll never be, so it might not be as likely as I thought. I do unfortunately exaggerate sometimes though, but gawd the voices being that loud was really scary. Mom's reassurances definitely help keep my paranoia at bay, that's for sure. So, still kind of rattled but I think it'll be okay. ^_^
purple dragon wrote:
05 Jun 2021, 04:29
hi hi sup

and can i give my opinon on what i though about gt
Hey, Jer. ^_^ I'm feeling like I might go to the mental hospital BUT my mom's constantly reassuring me, so I'm trying to not let paranoia get the better of me. :sweatdrop:

I'd love to hear your opinions about GT. ^_^ What did you think about DBGT? :dance:

sry to hear that

and i enjoyed it

it was not a masterpiece but i enjoyed it alot
I'm glad you did. :dance: Did you have a favorite character from it? And what did you think about Super Saiyan 4?

Akane Mayu
Veteran Member
United States of America

Post by Akane Mayu » 06 Jun 2021, 01:31

Emotive wrote:
04 Jun 2021, 19:17
Akane Mayu wrote:
Emotive wrote:

kool kool

That would be pretty sweet. Super 17 probably wouldn't work, but maybe the Shadow Dragons would be an awesome saga to have I think. Baby was pretty creepy though, even his voice. lol But maybe that Tuffel parasite would make for a difficult enemy, especially how he infected everyone on the planet. Those are the only villains I remember off the top of my head other than Dr. Myuu and General Rildo. I can't really remember if Myuu was one of those behind-the-scenes manipulators or actually fought though. General Rildo could use metal surfaces to move, right? I think I remember how Goku and Pan won against him. Was he also made by Dr. Myuu? It has the undertones of how Baby moved from person to person. It has been a number of years since I watched GT though, Toonami was probably the last time I saw it. I can't wait to re-watch it! :dance:

Even these days I don't understand why it gets so much hate. I mean so what if it isn't canon, it's still an awesome series. I never get why some people bash the things they do. >_<

i think baby and the shadow dragons could fit into super

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 06 Jun 2021, 18:20

purple dragon wrote:
05 Jun 2021, 21:58
Emotive wrote:
05 Jun 2021, 18:05
purple dragon wrote:
05 Jun 2021, 06:59

sry to hear that

and i enjoyed it

it was not a masterpiece but i enjoyed it alot
I'm glad you did. :dance: Did you have a favorite character from it? And what did you think about Super Saiyan 4?

i thought it was intresing

and i thought both babi and omega shenron as villians

and i liked pan and ubb

though i thought they could have done more with them
Yeah, Uub didn't really get time to shine, even after permanently fusing with Buu into Majuub. I was looking forward to seeing him knock Baby Vegeta down a couple of notches with new attacks. So, that seemed like a missed opportunity. >_<

Akane Mayu wrote:
06 Jun 2021, 01:31
Emotive wrote:
04 Jun 2021, 19:17
Akane Mayu wrote:

kool kool

i think baby and the shadow dragons could fit into super
I haven't seen the Tournament of Power arc but I read on the DB fandom site about 2 competitors that sounded like they infected some participants in a way reminiscent of Baby, so it'd be awesome if they made it into a collaboration of the 3 somehow. It'd be AWESOME if they put a Shadow Dragon arc in Super though!! :dance:

Is Super on hiatus limbo like Bleach is? Or does nobody really know for sure?

Akane Mayu
Veteran Member
United States of America

Post by Akane Mayu » 06 Jun 2021, 23:49

super was on hiatus waiting for the manga to get far enough ahead

i belive there is gonna be a new seson later this year