"We should duel sometime." - Joey Wheeler (Emotive's ALJ)

Where you can keep a diary of your life. Only one topic per member, please!

Moderators: djd001, LikkleMel, Noodle

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

"I want to remember her, and everything else." - Kohaku (Emotive's ALJ)

Post by Emotive » 06 Feb 2022, 04:16

Yeah. :^_^:

idk what to do really... just paranoid at the moment. Hearing certain things, but trying to ignore it. It'd be easier if I couldn't hear things... but, my parents are going to do what they're going to do, even if that means I end up in a mental hospital, it'll be what they think is best.

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 06 Feb 2022, 04:41

Naughty Kitty wrote:
06 Feb 2022, 04:19
Well I hope that doesn't happen then.
Me too, but sometimes it really is the best option... sooo, I mean I guess I do understand that part of it, so I could keep myself calm realizing that and being aware of that, but I've never really been on my own before so it's an intimidating concept to be away from home for so long, even for 72 hours... or however long it would be. I do still understand that it really would be the best thing in that scenario though if things were that bad, but right now they aren't. I'm not a danger or risk to myself or others so I think I've got a green light to stay at home.

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 06 Feb 2022, 05:07

Naughty Kitty wrote:
06 Feb 2022, 04:44
Well that's good at least I hope you continue to remain at home then. :)
Me too. :^_^: I like hanging out with mom, but I just wish I'd wake up earlier. I always seem to wake up at or after noon. :sweatdrop: If I'd wake up earlier mom and I could hang out for more than we do right now, but I love hanging out with her. I'm probably a "momma's boy" as they say, but quite frankly I never swa a problem with being one. It just means I appreciate and love my mom, what's wrong with that? :^_^: :^_^:

Oh, btw, do you have a favorite music genre @Naughty Kitty?

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 06 Feb 2022, 06:09

Naughty Kitty wrote:
06 Feb 2022, 05:13
nothing's wrong with loving your mother I know I love mine as well. I don't really have a favorite music I like songs from all sorts of eras and styles. You?
I do too. I like 80s sounding music like Battle Beast, Beast in Black, and others. Bands like Skillet, In This Moment, The Pretty Reckless, and various others too, so I know what you mean. :^_^: Glad you know what I mean though, it's nice when someone doesn't make fun of me for it. lol I mean no one on here does or anything, but in person it's what I can expect, except from home. :^_^: Gonna go watch the 4th Matrix movie though! Be back later. :D

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 06 Feb 2022, 12:20

Naughty Kitty wrote:
06 Feb 2022, 06:22
okay have fun night! :)
Ok, so I didn't know that we're watching Matrix: Resurrections tomorrow. lol We watched Dune last night. AWESOME MOVIE!! Can't wat til part 2!! :dance: :dance:

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 06 Feb 2022, 21:03

Mom and dad (or Jay... still undecided, though it seems like he's the one that wanted the figurative bridge between us to burn, so idk why I care tbh) but they're going to run some errands, so I think I'll just be laying down to try to get some sleep while they're gone. Being a father isn't a right that just anyone gets to have, at least that isn't my philosophy, so if I don't want to trust me when I say there'd be a good reason. I really need some sleep though, I stayed up all night without getting a wink til 2pm of today. lol So, time to relax a little. Tal to you all later, and hope you all stay safe. :^_^:

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 06 Feb 2022, 23:56

Just woke up, but wish I'd slept some more... anyway, playing more Ken's Rage again, resuming my play as Thouzer.

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 07 Feb 2022, 09:48

Ok, so I figured out how to grab the pics and videos from my Switch using the QR code feature that pops up when you pick "Send to Smart Device" in the Album on the Switch after pressing "A" on the desired screenshot or video you want to send to your computer (or in my case a Chromebook) then press + when the menu with the QR code pops up so you can get the info from the menu about a pseudo-wifi you can use to connect your Chromebook to your Switch, and after you see a 2nd QR code on the right side you can arrow down to "End" which is beneath the 2 QR codes. The information that comes with the popup screen after pressing the "+" button when the Switch is on the screen that has the 1 QR code and is waiting for the 2nd one has the SSID that you need to connect to and the password which is always temporary (at least as far as I can tell) but the downside is I think the password changes with each screenshot (or batch of screenshots) or video you send, and you can only send screenshots in batches of 10 at a time, and I -think- only 1 video at a time. And THEN, after that, input the address "192.168.0.1/index.html" in the address bar of your web browser and you'll be able to right click and Save As so that you download the screenshot and/or video to your computer (in my case an HP Chromebook, so it definitely works for that). I've put a screenshot of a video that I've sent to my Chromebook using this method. Afterwords, when you see the 2nd QR Code pop up on the right of the screen with 2 QR Codes where it says "+ if not connecting" (so, just press the plus button on that screen) I don't think it matters if you tap the End button below the 2 QR Codes and I -think- you can still download the screenshots and/or video, but I didn't want to chance it so I just left it on that screen even after I put that address into the address bar in my web browser (which is Google Chrome) while I downloaded the screenshots and video. On the bottom right of every video you upload using this method there's 3 icons (maybe 4, I already forgot) and one of them is 3 vertical dots. Click that, then click Download to download that video to your computer or smart device. I've added a screenshot of the options that pop up after clicking on the 3 vertical dots too, just because it might help further. Hope you all enjoy learning what I literally just learned tonight too! :dance:
  Spoiler:  

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 07 Feb 2022, 10:18

I hope everyone can benefit from my experimenting with the QR Code function to send screenshots and videos to your computer or smart device that I explained in the above post! :^_^: btw, here's some of my Xenoverse 1 characters:
  Spoiler:  

And here's my Xenoverse 2 characters (1 Male Saiyan, 1 Female Majin, 1 Female Saiyan, 1 Frieza Type, 1 Namek). :^_^:
  Spoiler:  

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 08 Feb 2022, 03:57

Just another stressful day... as long as I'm aware and have control over my mind though, I'm never going to be a danger to anyone, so I think I'll be ok. After all, I might not be physically impressive, but I'm still strong enough to live. That's the only strength I need. :^_^:

PharaohAtem
Atem Rank
Atem Rank
United States of America

Post by PharaohAtem » 08 Feb 2022, 21:58

Keep that will

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 09 Feb 2022, 01:32

PharaohAtem wrote:
08 Feb 2022, 21:58
Keep that will
I'm trying to, but some days are harder others and those days end up with me losing more hope than usual. But without hope, I would be a lot worse, so there's always some degree of hope in my mind, but the level of it just varies, depending on a lot of factors. I'm trying to hold on to that iron will though. It's just after 17 years of the mental situation it gets difficult. :sweatdrop: But I'll keep trying, I'll always try. :^_^:

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 09 Feb 2022, 23:46

Naughty Kitty wrote:
09 Feb 2022, 21:47
*hugs* I believe in you you got this. :)
Maybe, I'm not so optimistic. I don't actually have a choice though but to keep remembering who I am as a person and not go over the edge. The music I've been listening to, some of it helps, but recently I've realized some of it stokes the flames and makes it worse. lol So, Late Night Savior is a safe bet for right now. Their style is unique, or at least I think so. But yeah, the only option is to keep moving forward and keep holding on to who I am, never letting myself go crazy. Sis would be pretty mad at me if I did let that happen. :sweatdrop: Things will be ok, sooner or later, I've got a feeling everything really will be ok.

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 11 Feb 2022, 05:40

Sometimes I wish I could predict the future, but then I remember that things would be so dull if there weren't surprises or if someone always knows what's coming. I mean, that'd be way too boring. lol

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

"Life is random; deal you a full house, or busted flush." - Gambit (Emotive's ALJ)

Post by Emotive » 14 Feb 2022, 12:29

I love this new Gambit set. :^_^: Definitely one of the sets I'm proud of.

I couldn't sleep though so I've just been playing Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage using Jagi since I've filled out his Meridian Chart and need to finish his Dream mode and probably a few other characters' dream modes to unlock Raoh's.