"We should duel sometime." - Joey Wheeler (Emotive's ALJ)

Where you can keep a diary of your life. Only one topic per member, please!

Moderators: djd001, LikkleMel, Noodle

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

"What is it, Kirara?" - Emotive Spirit's Nonsensical Journal

Post by Emotive » 19 Apr 2021, 21:21

I'm going to go with mom to the grocery store so I won't be back for a few hours.

Here's the song that I've associated with Seifer and Ultimecia though and listen to on repeat when using my Seifer x Ultimecia set. ^_^ Just a parting cover. :dance:

When I'm using my Squall x Rinoa set I just listen to covers of a handful of other tracks from the FF8 soundtrack. ^_^ Mainly "Maybe I'm a Lion" metal cover, but the track that plays when the FMV of the SeeD mission exam to Dollet is awesome, and this cover is a good song to accompany the Rinoa x Squall set. ^_^

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 21 Apr 2021, 22:32

Okiez, next time I really need to pay attention before posting so I don't post one after the other thinking I'm doing it in my ALJ but I'm actually in another person's. lol That definitely wasn't one of my smartest moments. :sweatdrop: Sorry again, @MakiChan. I didn't think I was -that- tired. >_<

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 22 Apr 2021, 03:27

About to do our Chicago run of the 3 Chicago shows: Chicago Med, Chicago Fire, Chicago P.D. so be back in little over an hour since it's not quite 90 minutes when you can skip over commercials. lol

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 22 Apr 2021, 06:31

Naughty Kitty wrote:
22 Apr 2021, 05:10
How'd it go? :)
Pretty kewl. Mouch made an awesome save in Chicago Fire, that's about all I can say without spoiling anything though. There's a big reveal about the Captain, Matt Casey in the end of the episode too. P.D. was intense, you can really see Voight getting frustrated in that episode. Then again though, when is he not? Can't blame him though, it would drive someone crazy not being able to arrest someone because there's only circumstantial evidence but nothing that you could really prove in a court. Med didn't disappoint either, but all 3 of those shows always deliver something. ^_^ Love those shows, always will.

Although we had to keep rewinding it because I know I keep asking a lot about acronyms they use like what they mean. It really sinks in how little I actually know about much of anything when I ask what things that pretty much everyone knows. It's really embarrassing when I have to ask mom in public. Her 33 year old son asking her "what's that?" or "what's this?" it's really discouraging when I think about it because, if I don't start learning and retaining the information I'm never going to be able to get married. I'm hoping I'm wrong, but that's what it seems like. :worry:

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 22 Apr 2021, 07:12

I'm getting pretty tired so I think I'll be ready to sleep here really soon. I wish I wouldn't wake up so early, it makes it hard to stay up. lol

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 22 Apr 2021, 07:34

Yeah, I'm too tired. I got to head to bed. G'night all (and g'morning to those who are waking up in morning hours). Stay safe and be careful. ^_^

I think I'll leave my PS4 on because I don't want to interrupt the Tales of Bersia downloading which I'm thinking it might do if I put it on Standby like I usually do when I'm done for the night. /: I could swear it's messed up the download of a game before, so I'll leave it on for tonight.

MakiChan
Clansmen of the Month
Clansmen of the Month
Great Britain

Post by MakiChan » 22 Apr 2021, 07:48

You can put the PS4 in Rest mode and the downloads will carry on

Also Tales Of Berseria is a brilliant game
"If they should take me
Then may they break me
Kill me
Burn me
But I'll stay torched into the heart"
The Phalanx - Trivium

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 22 Apr 2021, 16:39

MakiChan wrote:
22 Apr 2021, 07:48
You can put the PS4 in Rest mode and the downloads will carry on

Also Tales Of Berseria is a brilliant game
Oh okay. I wish I would've read this last night. lol But gawd was I tired. Thanks for telling me though, hopefully I'll remember. ^_^ *BEARHUGZ* How's today so far? :dance:

MakiChan
Clansmen of the Month
Clansmen of the Month
Great Britain

Post by MakiChan » 22 Apr 2021, 20:05

Yeah when I buy like 3/4 games at once I just put it on rest overnight and its all done
"If they should take me
Then may they break me
Kill me
Burn me
But I'll stay torched into the heart"
The Phalanx - Trivium

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 22 Apr 2021, 20:25

MakiChan wrote:
22 Apr 2021, 20:05
Yeah when I buy like 3/4 games at once I just put it on rest overnight and its all done
I'll try that next time. I hope the PS4 doesn't use too much electricity when it's on. :sweatdrop: It's some good peace of mind though to know it doesn't interrupt the downloads. I've also got a feeling though that some of my memories might be fictitious, because I thought I remembered a download getting messed up like that. /: It does seem like memories do become inaccurate with time too. Hopefully not all of them will be off base too much though. Dx

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 22 Apr 2021, 22:32

As usual, something happened to turn the day sour. When doesn't it though. Don't feel like playing anything though.I'm not really sure what I feel like doing.

How's everyone else though?

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 24 Apr 2021, 04:19

Time to have a piece of my birthday cake. Hershey's frosting on it which I think was a first for us. Very tastyyyy~ ^_^ Also going to watch a movie that just started. idk the name of it but I'll post the name of it afterwords. :dance: omg, I want some cake. lol

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 24 Apr 2021, 05:44

Tasty cake~ Only 1 piece of it left though. lol Oh, and that movie was called Frank and the Robot. Well it had Frank and Robot in the title, but I'm not sure about the actual words other than those in the title. Very strange movie. The scenes in the ending credits though, I'm left wondering if those were real. There's probably a clip somewhere... and found 'em:
https://youtu.be/WKNu1g--aAQ
Does anyone know if those robots are real? They look real, but with movies it's hard to tell. It seems feasible that they'd be real... :? The movie's called Robot & Frank though apparently.

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 24 Apr 2021, 08:31

I'm heading to bed. Or shutting down for the night anyway, going to bed soon though. Keep safe, everybody. And be careful. ^_^ And g'night/g'morning. :)