"We should duel sometime." - Joey Wheeler (Emotive's ALJ)

Where you can keep a diary of your life. Only one topic per member, please!

Moderators: djd001, LikkleMel, Noodle

Akane Mayu
Veteran Member
United States of America

"I want to remember her, and everything else." - Kohaku (Emotive's ALJ)

Post by Akane Mayu » 21 Jul 2021, 20:10

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 21 Jul 2021, 20:47

Akane Mayu wrote:
21 Jul 2021, 20:10

Nice!! I definitely need to put that in my Wishlist! :dance: We're low on money right now so I'll have to wait a little to get it but it's one that I know I'd like playing. :dance: :dance:

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 26 Jul 2021, 03:26

I've always thought of AL as my second home, but I need to give notice about taking time away, which is what this post is. I'll be taking time away from the internet for a while, but I will be back. When I'll be back is something that I don't have a definitive answer for, just that I will be back after this break I'm taking. It's very much just a temporary thing, but when I'll be back is something that I don't know, but me coming back is just a matter of time. I'll see you then, my friends. :) Take care of yourselves and be safe in the meantime. *BEARHUGZ EVERYONE*

Akane Mayu
Veteran Member
United States of America

Post by Akane Mayu » 28 Jul 2021, 03:54

:soul:

sup

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 09 Nov 2021, 00:13

purple dragon wrote:
26 Jul 2021, 04:07
im ok and tks -gives u cuddles back- ^^
How have things been since last time, Jer? ^_^
Akane Mayu wrote:
28 Jul 2021, 03:54
:soul:

sup
Hey Akane. :) How have you been?

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 09 Nov 2021, 20:47

purple dragon wrote:
09 Nov 2021, 20:05
been ok hbu =]
Same ol' situation mentally, so figured I might as well come back. :sweatdrop: Glad you've been ok though. ^_^ Oh, I added some stuff to my intro post btw. I think I might change the quote, but I might not. I like that one from Kohaku. Anyways though~ I'mma play some Yu-Gi-Oh! Nightmare Troubaour for a while, so I'll still be on since it's a Nintendo DS game but my attention will be divided. lol I can't believe I used to think undivided attention WAS divided attention. rofl

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 10 Nov 2021, 00:08

Well... after looking for the better part of 3 hours, I can't find a Joey and Mai wallpaper, so I've basically decided to make my own. I mean, there's a few but they don't really have a Yu-Gi-Oh! feel to the ones I've seen. Well, new wallpapers are made everyday so I'll just make one I want. lol I'll post it in my GFX thread when I'm done, but it'll resemble my sig closely, although I'm trying to find a good Harpie's Pet Dragon render for the bigger wallpaper.

Akane Mayu
Veteran Member
United States of America

Post by Akane Mayu » 10 Nov 2021, 07:07

im ok

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 10 Nov 2021, 07:34

purple dragon wrote:
10 Nov 2021, 06:58
aww -offers hugs-
Thanks, Jer *BEARHUGZ* :dance:

Oh, I put it up in that GFX thread and it might look really basic but I still like it. lol
Akane Mayu wrote:
10 Nov 2021, 07:07
im ok
I hoped so. :) Sorry I kind of took off, I just thought stepping back would somehow make my mental situation better but it was just kind of in limbo, so it didn't make much difference. I should've just stayed, but it seemed like if I got put in a 72 hour hold it would've been better. It doesn't seem to be the case though. I apologize if it seemed like I disappeared, I never want friends to feel like they've misplaced trust in me. Often it's a scenario only in my mind though and not how people really feel, but I end up apologizing just in case. If it gets annoying you can say to stop apologizing. lol There's been a lot of people who got really super annoyed with me saying it way too much. :sweatdrop:

Akane Mayu
Veteran Member
United States of America

Post by Akane Mayu » 10 Nov 2021, 07:56

its ok and i hope ur fealing better

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 10 Nov 2021, 08:13

Akane Mayu wrote:
10 Nov 2021, 07:56
its ok and i hope ur fealing better
Ok. :^_^: I am feeling better, even if it is only a little. At least the voices aren't screaming at me all the time anymore, so I think it actually might be better. It's like they have a temper too, because when they're angry at me then they get so loud it's almost impossible to hear myself think. It's easy to forget they can get that loud after a long enough time of them not doing it. Yeah though, I didn't realize it but it is actually a little better. The whole thing gets exhausting though after 17 years of hearing them trying to provoke and get a response out of me, similar to trolls but not really having the option to really say anything back. I'd swear the walls of this house are paper-thin sometimes. :sweatdrop:

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 10 Nov 2021, 09:30

I'll most likely be going to sleep soon. On weekdays mom and I try to go to bed before 3am because dad works weekdays. I'll probably be lingering around for a while til then, but with attention divided since I'll still be playing my Nintendo DSi. :^_^: I might post a g'night if I get the chance, but when it's time to sleep I can't really dawdle, but I'll definitely try to say when I do go to sleep for te night. It'll most likely be within the hour though.

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 10 Nov 2021, 12:19

DUDE!! I totally forgot how much fun Forbidden Memories is!!! lol I was going to binge watch season 1 of Yugioh but mom and dad have to use my soundbar/subwoofer for now until the tv repair people get here to fix the tv upstairs, so the volume is way out of wack and too loud even at 1 for some reason, so I started up Forbidden Memories. And omg, the fusions alone are so much frack'n fun!! :dance: I think I'll get into this one for a while. ^_^ Best thing though about the PS3's Remote Play is it works with PS1 game. lol Maybe now I'll win without cheating though. No Gameshark to use anyway. xD

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 10 Nov 2021, 13:37

Well, that was fun. lol I'll need to get some sleep at some point. The voices really know how to piss me off, which is when it's really difficult to try to get any sleep.