"I want to remember her, and everything else." - Kohaku (Emotive's ALJ)

Where you can keep a diary of your life. Only one topic per member, please!

Moderators: LikkleMel, DaddyCool, MakiChan, TheRedWarrior

Emotive
Turquoise Member
Turquoise Member
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 05 Jun 2021, 06:40

So, it might be me just letting paranoia get to me, but my mom keeps reassuring me that it won't happen unless I become a threat to myself or others, which I'll never be, so it might not be as likely as I thought. I do unfortunately exaggerate sometimes though, but gawd the voices being that loud was really scary. Mom's reassurances definitely help keep my paranoia at bay, that's for sure. So, still kind of rattled but I think it'll be okay. ^_^
purple dragon wrote:
05 Jun 2021, 04:29
hi hi sup

and can i give my opinon on what i though about gt
Hey, Jer. ^_^ I'm feeling like I might go to the mental hospital BUT my mom's constantly reassuring me, so I'm trying to not let paranoia get the better of me. :sweatdrop:

I'd love to hear your opinions about GT. ^_^ What did you think about DBGT? :dance:

Emotive
Turquoise Member
Turquoise Member
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 05 Jun 2021, 18:05

purple dragon wrote:
05 Jun 2021, 06:59
Emotive wrote:
05 Jun 2021, 06:40
So, it might be me just letting paranoia get to me, but my mom keeps reassuring me that it won't happen unless I become a threat to myself or others, which I'll never be, so it might not be as likely as I thought. I do unfortunately exaggerate sometimes though, but gawd the voices being that loud was really scary. Mom's reassurances definitely help keep my paranoia at bay, that's for sure. So, still kind of rattled but I think it'll be okay. ^_^
purple dragon wrote:
05 Jun 2021, 04:29
hi hi sup

and can i give my opinon on what i though about gt
Hey, Jer. ^_^ I'm feeling like I might go to the mental hospital BUT my mom's constantly reassuring me, so I'm trying to not let paranoia get the better of me. :sweatdrop:

I'd love to hear your opinions about GT. ^_^ What did you think about DBGT? :dance:

sry to hear that

and i enjoyed it

it was not a masterpiece but i enjoyed it alot
I'm glad you did. :dance: Did you have a favorite character from it? And what did you think about Super Saiyan 4?

Akane Mayu
Veteran Member
United States of America

Post by Akane Mayu » 06 Jun 2021, 01:31

Emotive wrote:
04 Jun 2021, 19:17
Akane Mayu wrote:
04 Jun 2021, 03:20
Emotive wrote:
03 Jun 2021, 23:47
I just bought DBGT The Complete Series so that seems like bad timing. Probably not really important but for some reason it feels like it is. Probably because of the association of myself and Sis to Android 17 and 18. I wonder if it's strange that I've been thinking about her so much. I do wish she was still here a lot though.

kool kool

i think they should add some gt villan to super
That would be pretty sweet. Super 17 probably wouldn't work, but maybe the Shadow Dragons would be an awesome saga to have I think. Baby was pretty creepy though, even his voice. lol But maybe that Tuffel parasite would make for a difficult enemy, especially how he infected everyone on the planet. Those are the only villains I remember off the top of my head other than Dr. Myuu and General Rildo. I can't really remember if Myuu was one of those behind-the-scenes manipulators or actually fought though. General Rildo could use metal surfaces to move, right? I think I remember how Goku and Pan won against him. Was he also made by Dr. Myuu? It has the undertones of how Baby moved from person to person. It has been a number of years since I watched GT though, Toonami was probably the last time I saw it. I can't wait to re-watch it! :dance:

Even these days I don't understand why it gets so much hate. I mean so what if it isn't canon, it's still an awesome series. I never get why some people bash the things they do. >_<

i think baby and the shadow dragons could fit into super

Emotive
Turquoise Member
Turquoise Member
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 06 Jun 2021, 18:20

purple dragon wrote:
05 Jun 2021, 21:58
Emotive wrote:
05 Jun 2021, 18:05
purple dragon wrote:
05 Jun 2021, 06:59

sry to hear that

and i enjoyed it

it was not a masterpiece but i enjoyed it alot
I'm glad you did. :dance: Did you have a favorite character from it? And what did you think about Super Saiyan 4?

i thought it was intresing

and i thought both babi and omega shenron as villians

and i liked pan and ubb

though i thought they could have done more with them
Yeah, Uub didn't really get time to shine, even after permanently fusing with Buu into Majuub. I was looking forward to seeing him knock Baby Vegeta down a couple of notches with new attacks. So, that seemed like a missed opportunity. >_<

Akane Mayu wrote:
06 Jun 2021, 01:31
Emotive wrote:
04 Jun 2021, 19:17
Akane Mayu wrote:
04 Jun 2021, 03:20

kool kool

i think they should add some gt villan to super
That would be pretty sweet. Super 17 probably wouldn't work, but maybe the Shadow Dragons would be an awesome saga to have I think. Baby was pretty creepy though, even his voice. lol But maybe that Tuffel parasite would make for a difficult enemy, especially how he infected everyone on the planet. Those are the only villains I remember off the top of my head other than Dr. Myuu and General Rildo. I can't really remember if Myuu was one of those behind-the-scenes manipulators or actually fought though. General Rildo could use metal surfaces to move, right? I think I remember how Goku and Pan won against him. Was he also made by Dr. Myuu? It has the undertones of how Baby moved from person to person. It has been a number of years since I watched GT though, Toonami was probably the last time I saw it. I can't wait to re-watch it! :dance:

Even these days I don't understand why it gets so much hate. I mean so what if it isn't canon, it's still an awesome series. I never get why some people bash the things they do. >_<

i think baby and the shadow dragons could fit into super
I haven't seen the Tournament of Power arc but I read on the DB fandom site about 2 competitors that sounded like they infected some participants in a way reminiscent of Baby, so it'd be awesome if they made it into a collaboration of the 3 somehow. It'd be AWESOME if they put a Shadow Dragon arc in Super though!! :dance:

Is Super on hiatus limbo like Bleach is? Or does nobody really know for sure?

Akane Mayu
Veteran Member
United States of America

Post by Akane Mayu » 06 Jun 2021, 23:49

super was on hiatus waiting for the manga to get far enough ahead

i belive there is gonna be a new seson later this year

Emotive
Turquoise Member
Turquoise Member
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 07 Jun 2021, 00:37

Akane Mayu wrote:
06 Jun 2021, 23:49

Ohh, I didn't think about that. It's too bad DBZ-style fillers seemed to annoy some people. I loved how funny they were, but I can see how they'd want to get it right with Super. I'd really like season collections like Z had though, there seems to be a lot more than I thought. It'll be a slower process unless they do put them in season bundles to buy them on DVD (or blu-ray). I think I've got a defeatist mentality so it's pretty easy to overwhelm and discourage me. :sweatdrop:

Akane Mayu
Veteran Member
United States of America

Post by Akane Mayu » 07 Jun 2021, 22:08

Emotive wrote:
07 Jun 2021, 00:37
Akane Mayu wrote:

Ohh, I didn't think about that. It's too bad DBZ-style fillers seemed to annoy some people. I loved how funny they were, but I can see how they'd want to get it right with Super. I'd really like season collections like Z had though, there seems to be a lot more than I thought. It'll be a slower process unless they do put them in season bundles to buy them on DVD (or blu-ray). I think I've got a defeatist mentality so it's pretty easy to overwhelm and discourage me. :sweatdrop:

yup

Emotive
Turquoise Member
Turquoise Member
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 08 Jun 2021, 00:23

I'm just trying to unwind with Xenoverse 1, though I thought about making Turles (a look-alike anyway). He was an interesting villain that I mistook for another brother of Goku's. When I was a kid and routinely watched DBZ after school I was rooting for pretty much any Saiyan after learning about how Frieza destroyed the Saiyans, which I think was from hearing Vegeta's last words on Namek before Frieza killed him, OR the movie Bardock: Father of Goku... I can't remember if Toonami aired it though. :sweatdrop:
Akane Mayu wrote:
07 Jun 2021, 22:08
Emotive wrote:
Akane Mayu wrote:

yup
Maybe they will, but it seems like they make more money the way they've been selling the blurays & DVDs for Super. I'll hope for season bundles anyway. lol :dance:

Akane Mayu
Veteran Member
United States of America

Post by Akane Mayu » 08 Jun 2021, 00:34

Emotive wrote:
08 Jun 2021, 00:23
I'm just trying to unwind with Xenoverse 1, though I thought about making Turles (a look-alike anyway). He was an interesting villain that I mistook for another brother of Goku's. When I was a kid and routinely watched DBZ after school I was rooting for pretty much any Saiyan after learning about how Frieza destroyed the Saiyans, which I think was from hearing Vegeta's last words on Namek before Frieza killed him, OR the movie Bardock: Father of Goku... I can't remember if Toonami aired it though. :sweatdrop:
Akane Mayu wrote:
Emotive wrote:

yup
Maybe they will, but it seems like they make more money the way they've been selling the blurays & DVDs for Super. I'll hope for season bundles anyway. lol :dance:
btw

in the most rescent arc of the manga they added uub as a charicter into super

Emotive
Turquoise Member
Turquoise Member
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 08 Jun 2021, 01:37

Akane Mayu wrote:
08 Jun 2021, 00:34
Emotive wrote:
08 Jun 2021, 00:23
Akane Mayu wrote:

yup
btw

in the most rescent arc of the manga they added uub as a charicter into super
I've seen it mentioned before that Uub was in Super, but I never really looked up the timeframe Super is in, like does it take place after all of Z or just a certain point in Z?

MakiChan
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Post by MakiChan » 08 Jun 2021, 09:43

Is it not set after Kid Buu saga?
"You want to die?" - Maki Harukawa

Emotive
Turquoise Member
Turquoise Member
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 08 Jun 2021, 18:37

MakiChan wrote:
08 Jun 2021, 09:43
Is it not set after Kid Buu saga?
I thought so, but I read somewhere that "Super finally caught up to DBZ", but they might not have been talking about Uub, but I could've sworn they were. I probably just read toomuch into that. lol

Akane Mayu
Veteran Member
United States of America

Post by Akane Mayu » 08 Jun 2021, 22:22

super takes place after the buu saga

Emotive
Turquoise Member
Turquoise Member
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 09 Jun 2021, 06:27

Akane Mayu wrote:
08 Jun 2021, 22:22
I thought so.:dance: Thanks for clearing it up, Crystal. :)

Also I was thinking about trying to upload some game recordings, but I'm not sure if I'd be able to use my YT Studio too well in the PS4's browser. Good thing my YT is in my profile already. xD I love Xenoverse 1, I'm still playing it. lol My female Saiyan with Energy Charge, Destructo Disc, Milky Cannon, Rise to Action, Super Vegeta, Final Shine Attack, Armored Boost. GT Goku's clothing, Why yoouuuu!!! for her Z-Soul. No accessory yet. I just finished the Cell Saga though, so I'll be trying to get the I am... Super Vegeta!!!! Z-Soul and Full Power Charge when I play it again. I'll need to train with Cell and find the NPC Quest character, which might be 17 in the area by the time machines (behind where it puts your CAC). Got a lot of farming to do. :sweatdrop: I've given her the name of Amaranthe, after the undying, theoretical flower. :dance: Best name I've used so far I think.

Akane Mayu
Veteran Member
United States of America

Post by Akane Mayu » 09 Jun 2021, 06:44

Emotive wrote:
09 Jun 2021, 06:27
Akane Mayu wrote:
08 Jun 2021, 22:22
I thought so.:dance: Thanks for clearing it up, Crystal. :)

Also I was thinking about trying to upload some game recordings, but I'm not sure if I'd be able to use my YT Studio too well in the PS4's browser. Good thing my YT is in my profile already. xD I love Xenoverse 1, I'm still playing it. lol My female Saiyan with Energy Charge, Destructo Disc, Milky Cannon, Rise to Action, Super Vegeta, Final Shine Attack, Armored Boost. GT Goku's clothing, Why yoouuuu!!! for her Z-Soul. No accessory yet. I just finished the Cell Saga though, so I'll be trying to get the I am... Super Vegeta!!!! Z-Soul and Full Power Charge when I play it again. I'll need to train with Cell and find the NPC Quest character, which might be 17 in the area by the time machines (behind where it puts your CAC). Got a lot of farming to do. :sweatdrop: I've given her the name of Amaranthe, after the undying, theoretical flower. :dance: Best name I've used so far I think.

thats a kool name =]