"We should duel sometime." - Joey Wheeler (Emotive's ALJ)

Where you can keep a diary of your life. Only one topic per member, please!

Moderators: djd001, LikkleMel, Noodle

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

"We should duel sometime." - Joey Wheeler (Emotive's ALJ)

Post by Emotive » 29 Mar 2021, 23:00

Hello and welcome to my ALJ. :) 

Just a forewarning: I'm random with how I talk and I'm not really good at conveying what I'm thinking sometimes (if not most of the time) so if what I say doesn't make sense don't hesitate to ask me to elaborate. It sucks having a decent vocabulary because it doesn't really do me any good. lol I just say things in words not really used that don't really make sense in a sentence sometimes, so if I do that just ask me what I mean. lol

My name is Mat but you can call me Emotive if calling me by name is too personal for you. Whichever is easier for you or whichever you'd prefer. ^.^

If you want to know anything about me just ask. If I ask you a question that you've already answered in a conversation we've had before I'm sorry, it's just how bad my memory is. No matter how much I actually try to remember something it still seems like a gamble if I do or don't remember something, which is a source of unbelievable frustration for me. I need to ask mom if I've done something earlier in the day because my memory is so bad. So if I do ask something that you've already answered I do apologize, it's just how my brain is wired and I've most likely forgotten the answer (unintentionally of course).

Interests: Games, music, anime, messing around with image editors to make my avys and sigs. Sleep is also an interest I love. lol I love my sleep. Talking to my friends is also something I like to do. ^.^ Hopefully my friends don't get too irritated with me though. xD It would be understandable if they were. ^.^

Favorite Anime: DBZ, DBZ Kai, DB Super, DBGT, InuYasha (I would've loved to get InuYasha on DVD or blu-ray but it'd be over $100 so not really feasible ), Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters, Yu-Gi-Oh! GX, X (1999), Ghost in the Shell (1995), Bleach, Wolf's Rain, Devil May Cry, Hellsing (the first series), Bubblegum Crisis Tokyo 2040, Outlaw Star, Tokko, G Gundam, Cowboy Bebop, Trigun, Macross Plus Movie Edition, Gungrave, Tenjou Tenge, Rave Master, Cyber City Oedo 808, Ergo Proxy, RahXephon, Baki the Grappler, Black Cat, The Soultaker, Tekken: The Motion Picture, Witchblade, Claymore, Blue Gender, Akame ga Kill, Reign: The Conqueror, Blood+, Basilisk, Chrno Crusade, Fullmetal Alchemist, Princess Mononoke, Akira, Rurouni Kenshin, Shadow Skill: The Movie, Witch Hunter Robin, The Big O, Trinity Blood

Favorite Games: Chaos Legion, Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage, Fist of the North Star: Lost Paradise, Bleach: Soul Resurreccion, Vagrant Story, FFX HD Remaster, Mind Zero, Dragon Ball Xenoverse 1 and 2 (I'm better at the 1st one lol), DmC, DMC 3, DMC 1, DMC 4, DMC 2, DMC 5, FFVII (the original that had actual cussing in it was fun too, but the polygon remaster took the fun out of that dialog lol haven't played the Remake and most likely never will >.<), FFVIII Remastered, Yu-Gi-Oh! The Duelists of the Roses, Yu-Gi-Oh! Nightmare Troubadour, Yu-Gi-Oh! Double Pack (has Reshef of Destruction and The Sacred Cards in one cartridge), Yu-Gi-Oh! Dungeon Dice Monsters, Dragon Ball Collectible Card Game (GBA), DBZ: Supersonic Warriors, DBZ: Supersonic Warriors 2, DBZ: Harukanaru Densetsu, Duel Masters: Sempai Legends, Duel Masters: Kaijudo Code, Duel Masters: Shadow of the Code, Lux Pain

Favorite Colors: Green, Blue, and Turquoise (not in any actual order)

Favorite Music Artists: Yu-Gi-Oh! Music to Duel By (not an artist, but timeless in my opinion), Stabbing Westward, The Pretty Reckless, LEDGER, Skillet, Ashes Remain, STARSET, Breaking Benjamin, Three Days Grace, 3 Doors Down, Five Finger Death Punch, Late Night Savior, Nickelback, Godsmack, Disturbed, Paramore, In This Moment, Flyleaf, Chevelle, Bullet For My Valentine, Combichrist, New Years Day, Halestorm, Halocene, Icon For Hire, Seether, Shinedown, Fireflight, Spineshank, Epica, DIAMANTE, Mechina, Nightwish, Within Temptation, Aldious, LINKIN PARK, The Offpsring, Greenday, The Aleph, DAWN OF ASHES, Psyclon Nine, Tactical Sekt, Lamb Of God, Demon Hunter, Asking Alexandria, Killswitch Engage, Unearth, Mastodon, Hatebreed, Pantera, A Day to Remember, Sleeping with Sirens, We Came As Romans, Korn, Nine Inch Nails, Slipknot, Stone Sour, A Dark Halo, Strapping Young Lad

Favorite Movies: Infini, Cosmic Sin, Resident Evil (all of them with Milla Jovovich), Doom, Unleashed, Hero, Romeo Must Die, Black Mask, The One, Alexander, Split, Glass, Unbreakable, Breach, Starship Troopers, Death Note (saw the live action movie on Netflix a few years ago), Dragon Ball Evolution, Man of Steel, Wonder Woman, Monster Hunter, Kiss of the Dragon, Stigmata, End of Days, Versus, Constantine (both the Keanu Reeves movie and the series), The Matrix Trilogy, Eragon, The Sorcerer's Apprentice, The Last Witch Hunter, Pitch Black, The Chronicles of Riddick, Riddick, The Mummy (the ones with Brandon Frasier and the Tom Cruise movie), the Bourne movies, Jiujitsu, Mortal Kombat (both movies :P ), The Frighteners, Skyscraper, Sleepy Hollow

Favorite Shows: Supernatural, Swamp Thing, Walker, Family Feud, Superman & Lois, Debris, Monsters and Mysteries in America, The UnXplained, most paranormal shows, Expedition X, Expedition Unknown, How the Universe Works, The Rookie, Smallville, Xena: Warrior Princess, Hercules: The Legendary Journeys, Krypton, Dark Matter, Killjoys, SurrealEstate, Killers of the Cosmos, Debris, Fringe, Continuum, Sleepy Hollow, Alphas, No Ordinary Family, Heroes, Intergalactic, Star Trek: Discovery, Farscape
Last edited by Emotive on 22 Dec 2021, 04:22, edited 8 times in total.

MakiChan
Clansmen of the Month
Clansmen of the Month
Great Britain

"What is it, Kirara?" - Emotive Spirit's Nonsensical Journal

Post by MakiChan » 29 Mar 2021, 23:02

That new journal smell!
"If they should take me
Then may they break me
Kill me
Burn me
But I'll stay torched into the heart"
The Phalanx - Trivium

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 29 Mar 2021, 23:04

lol Hai ^.^ I thought I'd make a template of the entry post in a .txt file. I mean it only takes up like a handful of kb so I figured why not. xD Especially since my memory is so bad. Is the first post too long though? /:

MakiChan
Clansmen of the Month
Clansmen of the Month
Great Britain

Post by MakiChan » 29 Mar 2021, 23:06

Nah it's perfect

You can have it as long as you want
"If they should take me
Then may they break me
Kill me
Burn me
But I'll stay torched into the heart"
The Phalanx - Trivium

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 30 Mar 2021, 01:43

Looks like I need to keep watching how I move, talk, and think. Fun times. Wonderful. Hearing someone talk under their breath when I already hear things. That's just what I needed, thanks. Way to inundate the problem. Why the fuck do I have to be so goddamn nice anyway? Pain in the ass to be so nice. Ugh. The fact that I already have to deal with harassment from people I can't see is bad enough without people that I do see making it worse. But it's not like that matters. I mean why the hell do I even care anymore? Seriously. Such a damn circus to have to be in.

Momogari
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by Momogari » 30 Mar 2021, 01:49

sig art by hiranko sticker credits: Yaji sazi Manoue

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 30 Mar 2021, 01:55

I hate that all I can do is write to vent. Such a crappy way to do it. Can't break things though, that gets expensive and it doesn't really help that I always have that in my mind somewhere so I never break anything. Except when I fall into it. lol Sucks when that happens with seizures. I'd love a punching bag though, but not being insured seems to determine whether I can or can't get therapy or meds I need. Ain't life grand? lol

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 30 Mar 2021, 02:05

Good to hear. ^.^

I'm not doing so good. I am, but I'm not. So, pretty much the usual. :sweatdrop:

I'm not sure if it's the paranoia or someone's actually talking under their breath. That's the really big problem about it. Clearly I'm hearing things when they aren't saying anything but it doesn't help that I still hear them actually say something once in a blue moon under their breath. Paranoia is way too debilitating right now, or at least lately. lol

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 30 Mar 2021, 02:12

What to eat. Might be a chilli night. Otherwise I'm not sure what there is though. I'm hoping the former because it's so good. ^.^

This song popped up in the shuffle. I've always loved hearing Godsmack's songs. This one in particular I find pretty catchy. I love the tribal feel it has to it.

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 30 Mar 2021, 05:13

Thanks. ^.^ It's okay as long as I can vent about what's probably little things, or might really be nothing. I might come off as annoying when I do though. Sorry for that. :sweatdrop: How have you been? :)

Just watched the new episode of Debris and American Idol. Gotta say, Debris looks pretty awesome!! :dance:

Oh, we also watched Cosmic Sin on the weekend. Unless that was last weekend. Breach was a space movie too which has us thinking maybe he's feeling the space vibe with the roles he takes right now.

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 30 Mar 2021, 14:32

I woke up at 7am so I'm still kind of tired. Or I think I want to be anyway. lol Maybe I'll stay up because I want to play and watch some InuYasha.

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 30 Mar 2021, 14:48

My Chromebook's power cord is kind of being spotty so I need to order another one. Ugh.