A mystic walk beside the Sadistic Sakura

Where you can keep a diary of your life. Only one topic per member, please!

Moderators: djd001, LikkleMel, Noodle

Akane Mayu
Veteran Member
United States of America

Post by Akane Mayu » 30 Nov 2021, 05:21

I had left over bbq chicken and smoked turkey

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 30 Nov 2021, 05:26

Sounds tasty. :dance:

How have you been? Sorry, I kind of messed up the first reply. :sweatdrop:

Akane Mayu
Veteran Member
United States of America

Post by Akane Mayu » 01 Dec 2021, 05:14

Emotive wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 05:26
Sounds tasty. :dance:

How have you been? Sorry, I kind of messed up the first reply. :sweatdrop:

its ok

Akane Mayu
Veteran Member
United States of America

Post by Akane Mayu » 11 Dec 2021, 02:06

Emotive wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 13:16
Ok. :^_^:

Have you played any games today?

a few =]

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 11 Dec 2021, 21:13

I can't concentrate on more than 1 story. lol In my eyes you and Maki are superhuman for being able to play so many games at once. :^_^:

How are you today? :)

Akane Mayu
Veteran Member
United States of America

Post by Akane Mayu » 11 Dec 2021, 21:35

Emotive wrote:
11 Dec 2021, 21:13
I can't concentrate on more than 1 story. lol In my eyes you and Maki are superhuman for being able to play so many games at once. :^_^:

How are you today? :)

oh my hehe lol

and im ok hbu

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 11 Dec 2021, 21:42

That's always good to hear. :^_^:

I'm ok. Things usually smooth over before the day is over, but it's exhausting when people think I'm mad when I'm not. Like, I don't even do anything and somehow I've ruined the day. Sometimes I wish I could stay asleep. lol It'll be ok though, no matter how often I complain it usually ends that way before bed. :^_^:

Which sailor is that btw? The planet makes me think of Neptune? I don't know much about Sailor Moon unfortunately. >_<

Akane Mayu
Veteran Member
United States of America

Post by Akane Mayu » 11 Dec 2021, 21:55

Emotive wrote:
11 Dec 2021, 21:42
That's always good to hear. :^_^:

I'm ok. Things usually smooth over before the day is over, but it's exhausting when people think I'm mad when I'm not. Like, I don't even do anything and somehow I've ruined the day. Sometimes I wish I could stay asleep. lol It'll be ok though, no matter how often I complain it usually ends that way before bed. :^_^:

Which sailor is that btw? The planet makes me think of Neptune? I don't know much about Sailor Moon unfortunately. >_<

sailor uranus

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 11 Dec 2021, 22:39

Ohh ok, that explains the ring around it. I don't actually know what any of the planets look like other than the heavyweights Jupiter and Saturn. But Mars is red, outside of that though I'm in the dark about what they look like.

It was fascinating though that they named the planets after gods. Makes sense though, especially how big the gas giants are. Learning about the mythologies behind the names is surprisingly fun too. In some ways it seems like the age of believing in something like that is gone and won't come back. The details behind those myths are so in-depth that part of me wishe gods were real. But if they were I think their wrath would be like an iron fist, which just wouldn't be right. They still make for interesting stories to read though.

Have you ever read about any of the religions of the ancient world?

Akane Mayu
Veteran Member
United States of America

Post by Akane Mayu » 12 Dec 2021, 03:13

Emotive wrote:
11 Dec 2021, 22:39
Ohh ok, that explains the ring around it. I don't actually know what any of the planets look like other than the heavyweights Jupiter and Saturn. But Mars is red, outside of that though I'm in the dark about what they look like.

It was fascinating though that they named the planets after gods. Makes sense though, especially how big the gas giants are. Learning about the mythologies behind the names is surprisingly fun too. In some ways it seems like the age of believing in something like that is gone and won't come back. The details behind those myths are so in-depth that part of me wishe gods were real. But if they were I think their wrath would be like an iron fist, which just wouldn't be right. They still make for interesting stories to read though.

Have you ever read about any of the religions of the ancient world?

yea some

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 12 Dec 2021, 06:04

Nice! I don't really hear that people have when I ask that. :sweatdrop: Do you like one in particular more than the rest?

Akane Mayu
Veteran Member
United States of America

Post by Akane Mayu » 12 Dec 2021, 07:05

Emotive wrote:
12 Dec 2021, 06:04
Nice! I don't really hear that people have when I ask that. :sweatdrop: Do you like one in particular more than the rest?
not really im spirtual but not really super religious per say i just find them all intresting to study

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 12 Dec 2021, 08:31

Neither am I really. Well, I don't subscribe to just one belief actually, I kind of just have my own set of beliefs that use some things from different religions. Big Sis called it existentialism, but even after reading about it I still don't understand what existentialism is. lol It goes way over my head. Just saying though, no one has to believe just one religious view if they don't want to. Sorry, I really don't know why I say random things like that. lol My sister would always point it out but I always end up doing it. :sweatdrop: I know what you mean though by being spiritual but not super religious.

But the mythologies and beliefs of the ancient world are fascinating to learn about. I think I've got more knowledge of the Greek mythology than the other theologies. The Amazons always struck me as hardcore. The mythology books I have don't really go into a LOT of detail, but from what I've read I admire and respect them. Whether or not there was a tribe of warrior women named and whether or not they were known as Amazons I don't really think we'll ever know for sure, but oh my god they were so badass either way.

I feel so bad that I only recently learned what the muslim religion REALLY is, compared to the misconception I had about it until the fam educated me about the differences. I feel so bad for having the misconception I had about it though, it's like a crushing guilt feeling. It's surprising what people can prematurely assume something like I did about the muslim religion. God, I couldn't believe how bad I felt. Did you know the difference between the actual religion and how certain groups of people are twisting it into something unrecognizeable but those certain groups still call it the same thing?

Akane Mayu
Veteran Member
United States of America

Post by Akane Mayu » 12 Dec 2021, 08:46

Yea I watch a lot of mythology and history documentaries