~.:A Forsaken Souls' Playground:.~

Where you can keep a diary of your life. Only one topic per member, please!

Moderators: djd001, LikkleMel, Noodle

Nethack
Hacked Member
Hacked Member
United States of America

Post by Nethack » 19 Mar 2021, 15:43

Uh, there are a few games that I like, but if im gong to specific for PS3 and PS4 I love Kingdom Hearts and Epic Mickey. Epic Mickey 2 was really frustrating because they wanted it to be a co-op game, but they did it in a way that FORCES you to do co-op in order to pass some of the stages. So i played with two controllers a few times. Destiny was really good. My most recent favorite is Horizon Zero Dawn.
As for the Game Cube: Harvest moon, Mario Sunshine, and literally EVER pokemon game ever.
Hand held Nintendo systems: Pokemon... aaaaaand harvest moon.

Uh... hobbies... I do art (mostly drawing with ball point pens), im an audiophile, which means im obsessed with music. I dont have a favorite kind of music, nor do I hate any kind of music. I play guitar. I read... A Lot. Uh... idk I guess I have a lot of hobbies really lol :sweatdrop: :sweatdrop: :sweatdrop:

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 19 Mar 2021, 18:11

I've heard a lot of good things about Kingdom Hearts but I haven't really given it a chance. That's a major design flaw in Epic Mickey 2. :( Were you able to still beat it though? And is there a game that precedes Horizon Zero Dawn? Destiny did look like a fun game. I wish those Pokemon games weren't so expensive now. At least on Amazon, and I always aim to try to get the manual too which is a pet peeve I need to get rid of. >.<

Is there a chance you'd show us your art? :D I love to see art. Used to draw really weird, abstract things that never really looked like anything. I loved putting a bloodshot eye or 2 in my drawings somewhere though.

What was the first tune you played on your guitar? :dance: Do you prefer fiction or non-fiction with books and do you have a favorite book genre that you read? ^.^

If I get annoying let me know though, sometimes I think I get that way. lol

Nethack
Hacked Member
Hacked Member
United States of America

Post by Nethack » 19 Mar 2021, 20:46

Yes i beat both Empic Mickey games. They are simple games but fun-
Horizon is a stand alone. And its bad ass. I believe they did just put out a DLC though.

I actually used to have a bunch of it on the old site. But for the internet i mostly just do digital stuff.. I used to be part of a group that made sigs and avatars for people here on AL.

The first thing I learned on the guitar was Hotel California, in like the 5th grade. And if I had a preference I would be reading mostly fiction books, when I read non-fiction they are usually psychology books that are related to business. I dont really have a favorite genre.

The new computer came in today- so Ill be playing with it tonight and posting from there. Just gotta get everything all set up. Then I will be messing around with it. Im so stoked. Its a cyberpower and its amazing. Already have a few games downloaded. WOOT!

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 19 Mar 2021, 21:40

Nice! :dance:

Hotel California sounds familiar too.

Congratz on getting the computer today! ^.^

Nethack
Hacked Member
Hacked Member
United States of America

Post by Nethack » 19 Mar 2021, 21:47

Yeah. I have my profile all customized because Im cool like that... now just waiting for Valhime to finish downloading so that I can download other games.

Nethack
Hacked Member
Hacked Member
United States of America

Post by Nethack » 19 Mar 2021, 21:51

Emotive Spirit wrote:
19 Mar 2021, 21:49
Do you get them from Steam?

some yes and some no
there are games that I have saved on origins so that I can download them on other computers. I only have a few games on steam. Like Paladins

Nethack
Hacked Member
Hacked Member
United States of America

Post by Nethack » 19 Mar 2021, 23:06

Emotive Spirit wrote:
19 Mar 2021, 21:59
Origins?

Its an app for your computer. Origin is a digital distribution platform developed by Electronic Arts for purchasing and playing video games. The platform's software client is available for personal computer and mobile platforms. So its like Steam but for games like Sims 4 etc

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 19 Mar 2021, 23:12

That's pretty sweet! :dance: How long have you had it/been using it? Also, how does the new computer work? Smoothly so far?

Nethack
Hacked Member
Hacked Member
United States of America

Post by Nethack » 19 Mar 2021, 23:19

Emotive Spirit wrote:
19 Mar 2021, 23:12
That's pretty sweet! :dance: How long have you had it/been using it? Also, how does the new computer work? Smoothly so far?

new computer is awesome. And ive used origin ever sense I started playing Sims lol I can store all of my expansion packs on there and what not.

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 19 Mar 2021, 23:25

That's always good. :dance: How did you hear about origin? Was it in an ad or someone mentioned it or, don't hesitate to say if I'm asking too many questions. lol

Nethack
Hacked Member
Hacked Member
United States of America

Post by Nethack » 19 Mar 2021, 23:32

Emotive Spirit wrote:
19 Mar 2021, 23:25
That's always good. :dance: How did you hear about origin? Was it in an ad or someone mentioned it or, don't hesitate to say if I'm asking too many questions. lol

You're fine
It comes on the insert with every EA game.

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 20 Mar 2021, 00:10

Okay ^.^

Oh, that kind of reminds me of those Assassin's Creed games. I think there's an Ubisoft account you can make... or something like that. I can't remember if you could transfer anything but it sounds similar. I didn't really think EA would have something like that, but I do remember seeing Electronic Arts in a few games as one of those opening names as soon as you start it. But I can't remember which ones. That's pretty consumer-friendly of them.

Nethack
Hacked Member
Hacked Member
United States of America

Post by Nethack » 20 Mar 2021, 00:13

Meh, its alright if you play games that have a lot of expansions. I think its mainly used by people who play The Sims tbh. that and Sim City, those types of sandbox games.