~.:A Forsaken Souls' Playground:.~

Where you can keep a diary of your life. Only one topic per member, please!

Moderators: djd001, LikkleMel, Noodle

PharaohAtem
Atem Rank
Atem Rank
United States of America

Post by PharaohAtem » 06 May 2021, 19:51

there's not enough money in the world that would make me go clean someone elses house. thanks.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Nethack
Hacked Member
Hacked Member
United States of America

Post by Nethack » 07 May 2021, 01:33

PharaohAtem wrote:
06 May 2021, 19:51
there's not enough money in the world that would make me go clean someone elses house. thanks.

:o how rude lol jk
Its just wishful thinking. Ive done alright by myself I just hate doing it.

What do you guys think about starting an "Am I The Asshole" Thread?

PharaohAtem
Atem Rank
Atem Rank
United States of America

Post by PharaohAtem » 07 May 2021, 02:04

No bbn one likes cleaning

Nethack
Hacked Member
Hacked Member
United States of America

Post by Nethack » 07 May 2021, 14:01

So I cleaned lol now i just need to wash the carpet and finnish cleaning my room and my sons room.... which... one of those things is something I like doing, the other not so much

Nethack
Hacked Member
Hacked Member
United States of America

Post by Nethack » 09 May 2021, 23:59

So today was interesting. Its mothers day as most of you know. I had to work (which is fine because I dont normally do anything for mothers day anyway). I did leave work early just so that I could get a few hours of quiet time to my self and do some self care. So I went and splurged on some new skin care produces on my own. But heres a thing: I have a free trial of Curology, which is basically when a dermatologist creates an over the counter formula for you and then gives you recommendations. I have some really bad adult onset acne which SUCKS BALLS. THIS WOMAN! She told me that I need to make an appointment with a dermatologist and that I should be prescribed accutane. Which is like a very very strong prescription acne medication that can be REALLY harsh on your skin.

I am a redhead, so like UV light fucks me over hard core, and this medication is notorious for magnifying the effects of UV damage. Which is something I DONT want. But also dermatology is insainly expensive. Like CRAZY expensive. So Ive sent out a few emails to my local dermatology offices asking about pricing and what not. Im working if they do like a free consult just so that I can get a second opinion. On average ONE appointment can run (on the low side) $150. Dude no one has that kind of money right now. thats crazy. She also told me to stop using my BHA and AHA exfoliates and treatments that I literally just started. So I really need a second opinion on that one. I think honestly that most of this new acne is caused by having to wear and mask every day for 5-8 hours while running around like a chicken with my head cut off. Like I wold LOVE LOVE LOVE to get an actual facial but like...... DAMN SON!

Anyway, back to mothers day. I kind of feel guilty for asking the baby sitter to keep my little one for a little longer than usual just because I wanted some time to myself. I really dont expect everyone to understand mom guilt. But like.... I really needed time to my self with no husband and no kiddos. Im hopping that he played really hard and will be ready for bed when he gets home.

ive also picked up some extra hours as work as a bid to promote myself within the company. Ive been picking up tasks in literally every department that I can. I found out (which I wasn't supposed to because I am not a supervisor) that my department may be merging with another department that already have a hard time retaining information. Im not sure how they expect the people in that department to be able to learn our information (which is far more complicated and in depth than their own) and be able to actually do the job. This can actually damper my ability to move up in the company when honestly Ive been told several times that I am really the best candidate for a supervisor position should it open up. SO Ive decided that Im just going to do EVERYTHING in EVERY department so that not only will all of the managers be able to see my ability but also when the time comes the decision should be unanimous. I hate waiting for this when we desperately need someone to be in a leadership position aside from my direct manager in our small department. This dude gets NO DAYS OFF. Like EVER. And its because our general managers things that we dont need a Lead in our department. SO my manager is literally working his ass off. And all of the departments in the castle need his help CONSTANTLY.

If the merging of department does happen, that leaves the whole department with 3 managers and 2 leads (which is no enough leads at all for the eventual size of the department). So Im honestly very frustrated but im doing everything I can toprove that I have the ability, willingness and enthusiasm to get the promotion. I guess we will see how it goes,

Im also feeling a little home sick and wish I could take a trip to Utah to see all my sisters and family. So thats a little hard. Im also kind of struggling to get other things in order in the way that they need to be regarding things here on AL. I sitll need to figure out a new stream date for CN Takes over as I was VIOLENTLY ill that day and I carry a lot of guilt for that as well.

Over all, Im ok just a but frustrated.

Thanks for listening!!!!

Nethack
Hacked Member
Hacked Member
United States of America

Post by Nethack » 10 May 2021, 10:38

meh, it was alright. I got myself some luxury skin care and took a hot bath with no children in the house so that I didnt have to listen to the little one bang on the door for an hour lol and then I ate Mexican food (im the only one in the house who likes Mexican food)

PharaohAtem
Atem Rank
Atem Rank
United States of America

Post by PharaohAtem » 10 May 2021, 15:14

Sometimes even moms need time off

Nethack
Hacked Member
Hacked Member
United States of America

Post by Nethack » 10 May 2021, 17:00

yessssssssssssss yes they do

PharaohAtem
Atem Rank
Atem Rank
United States of America

Post by PharaohAtem » 10 May 2021, 18:23

A week away might be nice

Nethack
Hacked Member
Hacked Member
United States of America

Post by Nethack » 10 May 2021, 21:58

wishful thinking lol

Akane Mayu
Veteran Member
United States of America

Post by Akane Mayu » 10 May 2021, 23:07

-invades ur journal-

Nethack
Hacked Member
Hacked Member
United States of America

Post by Nethack » 11 May 2021, 00:22

GAH! INVADER!!!

Is your name ZIM?!

Nethack
Hacked Member
Hacked Member
United States of America

Post by Nethack » 11 May 2021, 11:42

So today is a big day!

Today we go to look at my little ones pre-school and see if we cant get him in for half days for mornings! (this would give me some mommy morning time and mean that I can get back in the gym and what not.) Im excited for him to have new learning experiences and to make new friends all along the way. He could really use that social interaction with little ones that are his own age. All the kiddos he knows and plays with are much older than himself so it will be nice for him to make friends with kids in his own age group! WOOT!

Akane Mayu
Veteran Member
United States of America

Post by Akane Mayu » 12 May 2021, 10:15

I hope it goes well and I hope ur kid has fun 😊

Nethack
Hacked Member
Hacked Member
United States of America

Post by Nethack » 12 May 2021, 10:57

Akane Mayu wrote:
12 May 2021, 10:15
I hope it goes well and I hope ur kid has fun 😊

im sure he will. the state doesnt make it simple to get ahold of the damn applications for title one (state funded schooling) though so I spent most of the day being really really fucking pissed off