~.:A Forsaken Souls' Playground:.~

Where you can keep a diary of your life. Only one topic per member, please!

Moderators: djd001, LikkleMel, Noodle

Nethack
Hacked Member
Hacked Member
United States of America

Post by Nethack » 17 Mar 2021, 14:58

I told people that I would list my irrational fears here... sooooo here we go!

• Light bulbs.... : Every time I have ever changed a light bulb it has exploded... so... yeah
    • Electrical outlets: I was once plugging in a space heater, the outlet exploded and caught fire
      • Roller Coasters: Im a 5'1 110 lb woman... i chose life thanks
        • Vacuums: I have no idea why... im just terrified
          • Hair Dryers: Im afraid that my hair will be sucked into the back of them... which has never happened to me...
            • Spiders: harbingers of death.
              • Bunsen Burners: so much explosion potential
Thats all for now... look I realize that most of these are stupid. Especially compared to the things ive done in my life that im NOT afraid of. I used to be an EMT and volunteer fire fighter, I would rather run into a burning building then ride a roller coaster. o.o
Ive also done MMA..... which.. Ive literally fought people... for fun... in a cage. Idk man.. but im not down for explosions and having my hair ripped from my head... or falling 70 feet to my death from an upside down roller coaster.

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 18 Mar 2021, 04:10

That's pretty incredible probably more so because you know exactly what you'd be getting into when running into a burning building. Spiders though, that's not so irrational. The things are more creepy than anything on this planet should be. >.< That's definitely righteous though, MMA Queen!! You're sounding like more and more of a total bad-*** (not sure about your policy on language in your Journal so just being safe :sweatdrop: ).

It is definitely more of a pleasure to meet you after hearing you've done those 3 things. I mean it was a pleasure to meet you and make a new friend as it was, but that makes it like a bonus! lol

And sorry, I meant to swing by this earlier but my train of thought gets derailed a lot so what I intend to do sometimes doesn't happen until way later on. ^.^; Sorry though. Is green your favorite color? It's nice and refreshing to hear someone talk about a desktop computer though too. Also didn't know you're married! How long have you 2 been?

Nethack
Hacked Member
Hacked Member
United States of America

Post by Nethack » 18 Mar 2021, 13:55

Emotive Spirit wrote:
18 Mar 2021, 04:10
That's pretty incredible probably more so because you know exactly what you'd be getting into when running into a burning building. Spiders though, that's not so irrational. The things are more creepy than anything on this planet should be. >.< That's definitely righteous though, MMA Queen!! You're sounding like more and more of a total bad-*** (not sure about your policy on language in your Journal so just being safe :sweatdrop: ).

It is definitely more of a pleasure to meet you after hearing you've done those 3 things. I mean it was a pleasure to meet you and make a new friend as it was, but that makes it like a bonus! lol

And sorry, I meant to swing by this earlier but my train of thought gets derailed a lot so what I intend to do sometimes doesn't happen until way later on. ^.^; Sorry though. Is green your favorite color? It's nice and refreshing to hear someone talk about a desktop computer though too. Also didn't know you're married! How long have you 2 been?

lol you're fine. I dont believe in censorship so you can use what ever language you would like as long as its within forum guide lines.

To be terrified of spiders in North America is kind of irrational lol even the more venomous spiders here are no where near as dangerous as those found in South East Asia, South America, and Australia. The worst ones we have are black widows and brown recluse spiders, which want NOTHING to do with humans, and if you are a teen or an adult their venom only causes flu-like symptoms (unless you have existing health conditions that is). So really... most spiders I run into are the run of the mill wolf spider. I was explaining that to someone else as well. Like i fear true spiders but have no problem with daddy long legs.. which are not spiders... they are just insects. *shrug* I have no idea why my brain is like this lol

I get the bad ass comment a lot. I personally never thought of it being THAT cool, more so reckless lol Like, i chose professions that are extremely dangerous.. for fun? idk. And yes, neon green is my most favorite color. Ive been married for 7 years in June. :smoke: :smoke:

(dont worry so much lol I get distracted a lot as well. )

PharaohAtem
Atem Rank
Atem Rank
United States of America

Post by PharaohAtem » 18 Mar 2021, 15:03

Yeah daddy long legs are everywhere really so not afraid. Jumping spiders are funny, then there is a weird one o forgot the name. I was doing laundry avd came jumping out of some socks scared the crap out of me avd I scream and my mom asked me why. Its called wasmy expectingbthar. I had one come from the ceiling and land on my head not knowing until it started to come down off the rim of my hat avd I saw it. My boss is scared of them. One was coming down from the top of the office door and I pointed it out ri her yeah I was eavily happy about it.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Nethack
Hacked Member
Hacked Member
United States of America

Post by Nethack » 18 Mar 2021, 16:19

PharaohAtem wrote:
18 Mar 2021, 15:03
Yeah daddy long legs are everywhere really so not afraid. Jumping spiders are funny, then there is a weird one o forgot the name. I was doing laundry avd came jumping out of some socks scared the crap out of me avd I scream and my mom asked me why. Its called wasmy expectingbthar. I had one come from the ceiling and land on my head not knowing until it started to come down off the rim of my hat avd I saw it. My boss is scared of them. One was coming down from the top of the office door and I pointed it out ri her yeah I was eavily happy about it.

lol wow. But i mean its not like you planned the spider placement... right?

PharaohAtem
Atem Rank
Atem Rank
United States of America

Post by PharaohAtem » 18 Mar 2021, 17:16

No I just walked toward the office and saw it knowing how scared she is

Nethack
Hacked Member
Hacked Member
United States of America

Post by Nethack » 18 Mar 2021, 17:18

PharaohAtem wrote:
18 Mar 2021, 17:16
No I just walked toward the office and saw it knowing how scared she is

no so vert evil then lol
Did you know that people who have arachnophobia are more likely to notice spiders that others dont? Which sucks because that means we literally expect spiders to be EVERYWHERE. ...... and they are... they are everywhere

PharaohAtem
Atem Rank
Atem Rank
United States of America

Post by PharaohAtem » 18 Mar 2021, 17:19

Like jaws do do do do do

Nethack
Hacked Member
Hacked Member
United States of America

Post by Nethack » 18 Mar 2021, 17:27

PharaohAtem wrote:
18 Mar 2021, 17:19
Like jaws do do do do do

Yeah those guys needed a bigger boat.

PharaohAtem
Atem Rank
Atem Rank
United States of America

Post by PharaohAtem » 18 Mar 2021, 17:30

Definitely I mean come on a small boat against a giant great white. The under ocean amusement park one was cool they needed thicker glass

Nethack
Hacked Member
Hacked Member
United States of America

Post by Nethack » 18 Mar 2021, 17:34

Yeah but how thick can glass really get? Its like Jurassic Park these people just keep doing extra stupid shit and then are extra surprised when there are raptors in the god damn kitchen.

PharaohAtem
Atem Rank
Atem Rank
United States of America

Post by PharaohAtem » 18 Mar 2021, 17:39

Yeah considering Raptors were smarter and good at hunting in a pack. Like dude screw the Raptors I mean yeah I wouldn't mind riding there fast but there not really tameable.

Nethack
Hacked Member
Hacked Member
United States of America

Post by Nethack » 18 Mar 2021, 17:41

I would think that they would work the same way as the modern day ostrich. Right, like you can ride an ostrich... they dont like it, but you can do it. You just have to stay away from the snappy bits and their killer claws. So... run fast..

PharaohAtem
Atem Rank
Atem Rank
United States of America

Post by PharaohAtem » 18 Mar 2021, 17:47

Yeah, never wanna run into them in a labyrinths though I mean come on they'll get you

Nethack
Hacked Member
Hacked Member
United States of America

Post by Nethack » 18 Mar 2021, 17:53

I don't think that i want anything to do with a labyrinth, they work to turn babies into goblins and have fire demons wondering around taking their heads off and shit.