~.:A Forsaken Souls' Playground:.~

Where you can keep a diary of your life. Only one topic per member, please!

Moderators: Pirate TimeLord, DaddyCool, MakiChan

User avatar
PharaohAtem
Atem Rank
Atem Rank
Posts: 46549
Joined: 23 Nov 2004, 14:55
Contact:
United States of America

~.:A Forsaken Souls' Playground:.~

Post by PharaohAtem » 24 May 2021, 00:01

I'm back, that is all. *calls forth *mirror wall*
Image

ImageImageImageImageImage



User avatar
Nethack
Hacked Member
Hacked Member
Posts: 7057
Joined: 02 Jan 2006, 00:00
Contact:
United States of America

~.:A Forsaken Souls' Playground:.~

Post by Nethack » 24 May 2021, 01:29

PharaohAtem wrote:
24 May 2021, 00:01
I'm back, that is all. *calls forth *mirror wall*

WELCOME BAAAAAAAAAACK! *waves*

User avatar
PharaohAtem
Atem Rank
Atem Rank
Posts: 46549
Joined: 23 Nov 2004, 14:55
Contact:
United States of America

~.:A Forsaken Souls' Playground:.~

Post by PharaohAtem » 24 May 2021, 01:30

Hey you :lol:
Image

ImageImageImageImageImage



User avatar
Nethack
Hacked Member
Hacked Member
Posts: 7057
Joined: 02 Jan 2006, 00:00
Contact:
United States of America

~.:A Forsaken Souls' Playground:.~

Post by Nethack » 24 May 2021, 01:32

lol heeeeeeeey!


Image

User avatar
Emotive
Turquoise Member
Turquoise Member
Posts: 12711
Joined: 22 Nov 2010, 00:41
Contact:
United States of America

~.:A Forsaken Souls' Playground:.~

Post by Emotive » 25 May 2021, 00:34

Congratz on the promotion *BEARHUGZ* :dance:

Was your payroll person able to get the papers you needed for the fax btw?

User avatar
Akane Mayu
Veteran Member
Posts: 5180
Joined: 05 Apr 2011, 22:54
United States of America

~.:A Forsaken Souls' Playground:.~

Post by Akane Mayu » 25 May 2021, 06:35

:dance:
Image

User avatar
Nethack
Hacked Member
Hacked Member
Posts: 7057
Joined: 02 Jan 2006, 00:00
Contact:
United States of America

~.:A Forsaken Souls' Playground:.~

Post by Nethack » 25 May 2021, 14:28

Emotive wrote:
25 May 2021, 00:34
Congratz on the promotion *BEARHUGZ* :dance:

Was your payroll person able to get the papers you needed for the fax btw?

not yet, im still waiting

Akane Mayu wrote:
25 May 2021, 06:35
:dance:
:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

purple dragon wrote:
24 May 2021, 02:18
Nethack wrote:
23 May 2021, 04:20
thanks everyone! Im way stoked about it.

im glad to see u happy ^^

thaaaaanks
:=D: :=D: :=D: :=D: :=D: :=D: :=D:


User avatar
Nethack
Hacked Member
Hacked Member
Posts: 7057
Joined: 02 Jan 2006, 00:00
Contact:
United States of America

~.:A Forsaken Souls' Playground:.~

Post by Nethack » 25 May 2021, 20:01

Yeah idk. Im annoyed because we dont have anyone in house for HR and payroll so because of that I am relying on a lady in Texas to get this done. So at some point i am sure I will have to send another email about it. Literally all they have to do is write a thing that says that I was still employed but laid off due to the pandemic, and then fill out a paper that says that I do in fact work there lol

So... yay! lol And then once my little one is used to going we may extend his time there. So instead of part time he would go full time.

User avatar
Akane Mayu
Veteran Member
Posts: 5180
Joined: 05 Apr 2011, 22:54
United States of America

~.:A Forsaken Souls' Playground:.~

Post by Akane Mayu » 25 May 2021, 23:30

Nethack wrote:
25 May 2021, 14:28
Emotive wrote:
25 May 2021, 00:34
Congratz on the promotion *BEARHUGZ* :dance:

Was your payroll person able to get the papers you needed for the fax btw?

not yet, im still waiting

Akane Mayu wrote:
25 May 2021, 06:35
:dance:
:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

purple dragon wrote:
24 May 2021, 02:18
Nethack wrote:
23 May 2021, 04:20
thanks everyone! Im way stoked about it.

im glad to see u happy ^^

thaaaaanks
:=D: :=D: :=D: :=D: :=D: :=D: :=D:

-dances with u -

:dance: :D :<3:
Image

User avatar
Nethack
Hacked Member
Hacked Member
Posts: 7057
Joined: 02 Jan 2006, 00:00
Contact:
United States of America

~.:A Forsaken Souls' Playground:.~

Post by Nethack » 26 May 2021, 14:33

yay dance party! !

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

User avatar
Emotive
Turquoise Member
Turquoise Member
Posts: 12711
Joined: 22 Nov 2010, 00:41
Contact:
United States of America

~.:A Forsaken Souls' Playground:.~

Post by Emotive » 26 May 2021, 21:11

Jeesh, that really sounds like something she could do in 15 minutes or so. Maybe she's just swamped and got distracted? :? I don't think I ever knew it could be a full time thing though. Do you know if it was always like that?

User avatar
Akane Mayu
Veteran Member
Posts: 5180
Joined: 05 Apr 2011, 22:54
United States of America

~.:A Forsaken Souls' Playground:.~

Post by Akane Mayu » 27 May 2021, 10:50

Nethack wrote:
26 May 2021, 14:33
yay dance party! !

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:
yush
Image

User avatar
Nethack
Hacked Member
Hacked Member
Posts: 7057
Joined: 02 Jan 2006, 00:00
Contact:
United States of America

~.:A Forsaken Souls' Playground:.~

Post by Nethack » 29 May 2021, 02:42

purple dragon wrote:
29 May 2021, 00:36
hi hi net =]

hiya!!

Emotive wrote:
26 May 2021, 21:11
Jeesh, that really sounds like something she could do in 15 minutes or so. Maybe she's just swamped and got distracted? :? I don't think I ever knew it could be a full time thing though. Do you know if it was always like that?
yeah idk wtf I think I will have to send another email

User avatar
Emotive
Turquoise Member
Turquoise Member
Posts: 12711
Joined: 22 Nov 2010, 00:41
Contact:
United States of America

~.:A Forsaken Souls' Playground:.~

Post by Emotive » 30 May 2021, 00:27

Sending her another email sounds like a good idea. I know some things someone intends to do can get super delayed if they're busy enough, so a friendly reminder never hurts. ^_^

Post Reply