~.:A Forsaken Souls' Playground:.~

Where you can keep a diary of your life. Only one topic per member, please!

Moderators: djd001, LikkleMel, Noodle

Akane Mayu
Veteran Member
United States of America

Post by Akane Mayu » 24 Jun 2021, 21:03

Nethack wrote:
24 Jun 2021, 12:37
Akane Mayu wrote:
24 Jun 2021, 07:10
aww im sry that happened to u

lol its alright. Its really nothing that important!
How are you doing today?!
im doing ok

Nethack
Hacked Member
Hacked Member
United States of America

Post by Nethack » 25 Jun 2021, 12:58

Thats better than not ok @Akane Mayu!! I glad that you are ok.

First world problems but I need to vent

Dude ok-

so I get my nails done on the reg. For multiple reasons but mostly so that I dont absolutely destroy my fingers by chewing my nails (I do this because of my panic disorder and also as a form of fidgeting/stimming). I go after work yesterday to get my nails done and its a lady I have never seen before. i generally make a point to go to the only male nail tech there is in the establishment because they ALWAYS and I mean ALWAYS do a better job. They are more careful, more willing to correct something you dislike without talking shit about you, etc. A

ANYWAY
I get this lady, she seems like she is in a hurry. A lot of the time that doesnt effect their work they usually do a really good job anyway. She asks me what shape, and being adventurous I say "coffin" which is a popular shape right now. I ask for them to be rather short.... because I you know... type and work with computers for a living whilst having to deal with monies and the like. So I need to be able to use my hands. ______________________________SHE GAVE ME THE LONGEST NAILS I HAVE EVER HAD__________________________________

Like snatch your soul out of your body nails. I was like um..... can we please go shorter? and she just wouldn't. So like.... I finish getting them done. I get it the rest of the day to see how I feel about them.... I have all the stuff to do my own nails. And normally I do my own nails. But I felt like I wanted someone else to do them this time... This morning I ended up having to trip and file my own nails so that I can function. Idk what to do with the now lost coffin shape. ALSO ALSO she cut me... and was like oops, sprayed it with water, and then wiped it was acetone. AND THEN ASKED IF I WANTED A PEDICURE!!!! Like what? No! wtf?! I walked out of there with crooked "gel" nails that are long enough to poke your brain through your ear. These were supposed to be gell...I snipped them with my standard acrylic clippers no problem. Gel should crack and shatter. Not these bitches... ugh wtf. Never again will I go to that salon.

Right and like idk if I should complain to them about it? write a review? I have no idea... so I am complaining here.

Akane Mayu
Veteran Member
United States of America

Post by Akane Mayu » 27 Jun 2021, 00:00

awww

sry to hear that -hugs-

Nethack
Hacked Member
Hacked Member
United States of America

Post by Nethack » 27 Jun 2021, 05:06

Akane Mayu wrote:
27 Jun 2021, 00:00
awww

sry to hear that -hugs-

lol its ok i was just annoyed

Akane Mayu
Veteran Member
United States of America

Post by Akane Mayu » 27 Jun 2021, 06:37

Nethack wrote:
27 Jun 2021, 05:06
Akane Mayu wrote:
27 Jun 2021, 00:00
awww

sry to hear that -hugs-

lol its ok i was just annoyed

i understand that

i hope ur fealing better today

Nethack
Hacked Member
Hacked Member
United States of America

Post by Nethack » 28 Jun 2021, 12:15

I am feeling much better thank you!!

We had a hellish day at work but that happens when your understaffed and things happen with trainees. I feel bad for the trainees becuase they literally got thrown into a double show before they could complete their training. So a lot of them were panicking. There are also issues with some newer people being far too policy driven-which ISNT a terrible thing. Like its really not a bad thing but the problem we are running into is newbies trying to act as if they have authority. One girl (who is VERY new) said to one of MY underlings "Wheres your name tag, you have to have a name tag!!!" and almost wouldnt let her go into work.

My underling had forgotten her name tag at home, wasn't even on the clock yet, and we were actively getting her a new one. Its just things like that. A lot of people with some weird ego issues. This does not help when we have guess issues that need to be handled. Some of them are doing really really well but for the most part I kind of just wish that instead of trying to fix things without talking to a lead/supervisor or a manager, that they would come to us to find out what they should do. I am all for them handling the issue but it needs to be done correctly.

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 29 Jun 2021, 05:38

Nethack wrote:
21 Jun 2021, 02:35
Akane Mayu wrote:
19 Jun 2021, 22:29
I like ur new sig
Thanks!!

Emotive wrote:
19 Jun 2021, 21:29
Wut? Isn't there prescription migraine medication they could've used? I'm definitely no doctor but I didn't think anti-psychotic meds helped with headaches. :?
So this medication has been in some recent studies that show it is effective in the treatment of migraines as an alternative to opioids. However, for me it just makes me feel horrible. So now i have literal PTSD from it... Like I was laying down and had an actual flash back of how it felt when they gave it to me. And now I am terrified of it. So thats a fun thing to talk to my new psychiatrist about...
Sorry for the quote in your own ALJ, I didn't think it'd take so long to check AL though so just quoted in case. Does your PTSD only trigger with that particular medication or with any similar meds?

Nethack
Hacked Member
Hacked Member
United States of America

Post by Nethack » 29 Jun 2021, 13:35

lol quotes are fine.

also, it is CAUSED by ONLY that medication. as in i dont have PTSD. now that I have had this medication I have flashbacks and literal panic attacks. The flashbacks are of me being given that medication and the feeling it gives me. Like i have a true fear response to it.

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 29 Jun 2021, 13:53

Ohh okiez. That's still a surprising response though, but at least it's specific only to that med though. :dance: *BEARHUGZ*

Nethack
Hacked Member
Hacked Member
United States of America

Post by Nethack » 29 Jun 2021, 14:25

Emotive wrote:
29 Jun 2021, 13:53
Ohh okiez. That's still a surprising response though, but at least it's specific only to that med though. :dance: *BEARHUGZ*
\

Yeah thats what I said. Dude and the doctor that saw me for follow up was just as surprised and was like "yeah im going to put a note in your chart that says you can NEVER have that medication again". He likened it to Haldol. I was like HOLY SHIT!!! lol He said that some anti-psychotics CAN cause PTSD in people who dont need them but that they one they gave me this isnt a listed adverse reaction. I was like.. welp... its a thing soooooooooo lol

He was the best doctor I have ever talked to. I love that guy and wish that he had his own practice. He is a floating doctor meaning he works for the hospital on rotation so he doesnt have his own office. If he did I would just make him my primary. But he did set me up with some doctors that he knows personally, and he said he was going to email them and talk to them himself on my behalf THAT DAY so that they know whats going on before my appointments with them. He also agreed that we should re-start my ADHD treatment and that my last psychiatrist was WAY wrong about my diagnosis.

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 29 Jun 2021, 18:19

Sorry to hear that your diagnosis might've been wrong. I understand doctors are human and so aren't exempt from mistakes, but an inaccurate diagnosis can feel pretty frustrating. Or were you okay with it? You seem like one of the more understanding people I've met so I can't see you being too frustrated with it. How long have you had the diagnosis till now?

Nethack
Hacked Member
Hacked Member
United States of America

Post by Nethack » 29 Jun 2021, 19:24

well tbh ADHD is misdiagnosed as Bipolar ALL the time. especially in females because all of the studies and literature was done on males only. So really its just annoying

Nethack
Hacked Member
Hacked Member
United States of America

Post by Nethack » 01 Jul 2021, 01:36

June has been a crazy month man!

I got a promotion at work, approved for a credit line, my new health insurance starts tomorrow so I can get treated for all my bs. OH YEAH and apparently my father is having a midlife crisis lol apparently he is going to show up at my house at some point within the next like 2 weeks or what ever. idfk what hes doing but hes having a great time so thats good.

my son is supposed to start preschool soon so we will see how that goes. WOOT WOOT good things all around.

PharaohAtem
Atem Rank
Atem Rank
United States of America

Post by PharaohAtem » 01 Jul 2021, 02:05

You go girl. Ooh pre school time to start being around more kids.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Nethack
Hacked Member
Hacked Member
United States of America

Post by Nethack » 01 Jul 2021, 02:16

yessssss but he should be able to get more energy out throughout the day and learn more