~.:A Forsaken Souls' Playground:.~

Where you can keep a diary of your life. Only one topic per member, please!

Moderators: LikkleMel, MakiChan, TheRedWarrior, DaddyCool

Nethack
Clansmen of the Month
Clansmen of the Month
United States of America

Post by Nethack » 02 Jun 2021, 14:53

lol so many lurks.

yeah I will have literally two days off in like 12 days of work. I think our upper management has far too much faith in our castle to perform. We are short staffed in literally every department, several managers had a full blown breakdown Monday night after the random ass monday show we did. We have been completely sold out for every show and drastically short staffed. So we get random complaints, one dude said the chicken was dry (its possible but I think they were just mad that their drinks from the bar were taking so long), a woman who said that our horses looked drugged and unhealthy (they actually look a hell of a lot better than any other performing horses I've ever seen... and I used to train horses for mounted shooting for a living. These horses are is top condition, they are young, and they LOVE their jobs.) another one was people who came almost 30 min late and they didnt get their soup right away (the servers were in the middle of serving the chicken... their server came back after their chicken service and brought them soup......). We are currently running double shows EVERY WEEKEND. which is crazy. And they expect management to not go into over time/.... :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: Anyway, I have had literally no time. Only sleep and work for me lol after this weekend though it should mellow out or I will at lease have a better grasp on my schedule.

its been a crazy 2 weeks man.

Emotive
Turquoise Member
Turquoise Member
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 03 Jun 2021, 05:17

Sheesh, sounds like they just want to criticize something even if it's baseless. :/ Good luck at work, hopefully customer behavior will improve though. ^_^

Nethack
Clansmen of the Month
Clansmen of the Month
United States of America

Post by Nethack » 03 Jun 2021, 14:49

Meh. People spend a lot of money to come there so if they wanna complain its fine. Most of the time their complaints are baseless so its not like it matters that much. Its just annoying. Its better than the way most people treat servers in the US so i mean... its alright

Emotive
Turquoise Member
Turquoise Member
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 03 Jun 2021, 23:10

It's still uncalled-for though, but it sounds like no job is without its downsides. Still sounds fun to work there though ngl. :sweatshop

Nethack
Clansmen of the Month
Clansmen of the Month
United States of America

Post by Nethack » 04 Jun 2021, 14:45

It is super fun ^_^ most people love it

Nethack
Clansmen of the Month
Clansmen of the Month
United States of America

Post by Nethack » 07 Jun 2021, 02:26

Emotive wrote:
04 Jun 2021, 19:23
I can see why. :dance:
yeah its pretty great

purple dragon wrote:
05 Jun 2021, 04:35
aww

sry to hear that

Meh its alright lol

how is everyone?! I have had one hell of a week :sweatdrop: :sweatdrop: :sweatdrop: :sweatdrop:

Emotive
Turquoise Member
Turquoise Member
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 07 Jun 2021, 04:41

Does that mean yours was good or bad? I've heard it used as both. lol

Mine was okay, I think. ^_^ Though I can't remember much of it. xD

Nethack
Clansmen of the Month
Clansmen of the Month
United States of America

Post by Nethack » 08 Jun 2021, 13:57

Emotive wrote:
07 Jun 2021, 04:41
Does that mean yours was good or bad? I've heard it used as both. lol

Mine was okay, I think. ^_^ Though I can't remember much of it. xD

I guess both? Lots of hours and almost everything that could go wrong did... The only thing that didnt happen was like medical emergencies and what not so from the outside it probably looked like we were rockin it. When in reality it was more of a "This is Fine" type situation where we were all running around freaking out.

purple dragon wrote:
07 Jun 2021, 07:00
im getting by atm
Thats better than not!

Emotive
Turquoise Member
Turquoise Member
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 08 Jun 2021, 17:54

At least no emergencies happened though. I do still wish it went better. =\

Nethack
Clansmen of the Month
Clansmen of the Month
United States of America

Post by Nethack » 09 Jun 2021, 22:15

lol so I guess I spoke too soon? Idk so heres what happened-
end of the night, my manager and I just got done with the deposit and stuffs, and a lot of the time I give him a ride home (he doesn't have a car and relies on Uber which can get spendy). Im like ok, well im out, Ill be waiting outside or what ever. Hes like cool, its gunna be like 5 min.

He texts me like 3 mins later about how our maintenance man had started pulling breakers so that he could work on some stuff but he didnt check to see is anyone was doing anything before he did this. :haha: :haha: :haha: So the power goes out, manager has to reload a bunch of shit. In the mean time neither of us has any idea whats actually going on. The time clock is broken, the automatic sicks are broken now, the security cameras are now not working, the code locked door is no longer working, the call box for you to use when the door is not working is ALSO not working.... So this is fun. Maintenance mans son also works there, so dude leaves to take his son home. I have no idea what going on. The security supervisor comes out and he like.... "have you seen him?" I was like yeah man he just left with his kid or what ever...... Then I find out wtf is going on. The fridges and freezers are both down as well... YAY! So this is technically an "emergency" because we are like primarily a restaurant right so like... wtf. So everyone is trying to call our GM and try and get ahold of him and be like uh wtf do we do... no answer... So I took my manager home and went home.... We hope the GM was able to be contacted... but that means the security supervisor didnt get to leave on time. He was supposed to leave at like 11... I left at 11:30 soooooo yeah.

Emotive
Turquoise Member
Turquoise Member
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 10 Jun 2021, 03:58

Dayum, that's like a total system fail. :( Hopefully it won't take too much to get it all working correctly again. *BEARHUGZ* ^_^

Nethack
Clansmen of the Month
Clansmen of the Month
United States of America

Post by Nethack » 10 Jun 2021, 14:45

lol dud you have no idea. Thats just the icing in the cake :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: We are sooooo short staffed with SO many shows ALL THE TIME.

Nethack
Clansmen of the Month
Clansmen of the Month
United States of America

Post by Nethack » 10 Jun 2021, 17:30

Im thinking of rebooting a few old clans.... Like Enchanted Forest and Darkest Hearts... hmmmmmmm

Emotive
Turquoise Member
Turquoise Member
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 10 Jun 2021, 18:10

Jeez, that just sounds stressful. lol

What kind of clans were those though?