~.:A Forsaken Souls' Playground:.~

Where you can keep a diary of your life. Only one topic per member, please!

Moderators: djd001, LikkleMel, Noodle

Akane Mayu
Veteran Member
United States of America

Post by Akane Mayu » 12 May 2021, 19:21

Nethack wrote:
12 May 2021, 10:57
Akane Mayu wrote:
12 May 2021, 10:15
I hope it goes well and I hope ur kid has fun 😊

im sure he will. the state doesnt make it simple to get ahold of the damn applications for title one (state funded schooling) though so I spent most of the day being really really fucking pissed off

aww im sry to here that

Nethack
Hacked Member
Hacked Member
United States of America

Post by Nethack » 12 May 2021, 21:48

our government just sucks lol its fine though. However I did tell a lady to fuck off yesterday so thats a thing

Akane Mayu
Veteran Member
United States of America

Post by Akane Mayu » 12 May 2021, 22:26

Nethack wrote:
12 May 2021, 21:48
our government just sucks lol its fine though. However I did tell a lady to fuck off yesterday so thats a thing

how come if i may ask

and yup

Nethack
Hacked Member
Hacked Member
United States of America

Post by Nethack » 12 May 2021, 22:37

I just wanted information about funding for preschool and she was like "you have to do it online there are no physical copies of the application so if you don't have a printer you are fucked" so I told her to fuck off

Akane Mayu
Veteran Member
United States of America

Post by Akane Mayu » 13 May 2021, 00:10

Nethack wrote:
12 May 2021, 22:37
I just wanted information about funding for preschool and she was like "you have to do it online there are no physical copies of the application so if you don't have a printer you are fucked" so I told her to fuck off

i dont blame u cause she was kinda being a bitch imo

Nethack
Hacked Member
Hacked Member
United States of America

Post by Nethack » 13 May 2021, 01:41

dude literally. Like I had to download all the paperwork, email it to someone so that it can be printed, make copies of a million other things, and i cant even FAX IT TO THEM!!! I HAVE TO MAIL IT IN! not email, not fax, not submit it online, MAIL IT!

Akane Mayu
Veteran Member
United States of America

Post by Akane Mayu » 13 May 2021, 03:00

Nethack wrote:
13 May 2021, 01:41
dude literally. Like I had to download all the paperwork, email it to someone so that it can be printed, make copies of a million other things, and i cant even FAX IT TO THEM!!! I HAVE TO MAIL IT IN! not email, not fax, not submit it online, MAIL IT!

how thats suprising

i think they show allow u to either sudmit it online or at least fax it or email it to them

Nethack
Hacked Member
Hacked Member
United States of America

Post by Nethack » 13 May 2021, 14:18

so I called them. Apparently I CAN fax it to them i guess

Akane Mayu
Veteran Member
United States of America

Post by Akane Mayu » 13 May 2021, 20:02

Nethack wrote:
13 May 2021, 14:18
so I called them. Apparently I CAN fax it to them i guess
I wonder y they did not tell u that to begin with

Nethack
Hacked Member
Hacked Member
United States of America

Post by Nethack » 14 May 2021, 02:51

because they suck

Nethack
Hacked Member
Hacked Member
United States of America

Post by Nethack » 15 May 2021, 04:14

So im trying a new idea where I start a fitness clan. This way we can create a cool health support group for everyone and I think it would be really cool. In hopping that people will be interested. It would be a super positive community for health and what not.

Today was a good day at work. I had a lot to do and we had a few snafus BUT I did get a raise!!! WOOT WOOT!! Image Image Image Im excited for that! Im getting some recognition that I have been working for for a while now. Ive been working there for 3 years. And am told that the MOMENT that a position opens up I will be promoted :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Truly I really do LOVE this job. I love all of the excitement and how happy all of our gusts are when they come and the wonder and joy in everyone's eyes as they walk in and see everything. Its awesome! :<3: :<3: :<3: :<3:

Trigger warning
information about weight and body image

Ive been back in the gym (my work does gym reimbursement for memberships and what not) So I go every day after work and do a mile on the treadmill. I would do more but starting out with cardio is usually the best way my body responds. Its also been helping with my insomnia (KIND OF). I really just need a gym buddy to go with me so that I have a better reason to push myself aside from being tired of being in pain from being over weight. I would also love for my doctors to stop bitching at me. I am 5'1 (154.94 cm) and have a really small frame, so for me a natural, healthy walking weight would be between 110-115 lbs (49 kg-52kg). I have been told that I have been slimming down but other people always notice before you do, ya know? Also, I HATE that I had to get a xxl corset for work. That is extremely upsetting for me and it makes me feel like I look terrible.

ANYWAY!

thats all thats up for now!

Nethack
Hacked Member
Hacked Member
United States of America

Post by Nethack » 16 May 2021, 03:41

Had a guy come to the show who was live streaming on twitch.... he wanted me to give him royalty seating because he was "streaming this and his camera doesnt zoom"

sounds like a you problem guy. ALSO! dont try that shit with me. If i could have I would have put him at one of the tables in the back specifically they asked to get better seats because they were streaming the show...

Nethack
Hacked Member
Hacked Member
United States of America

Post by Nethack » 16 May 2021, 17:10

Im thinking of actually starting another hand written journal. I enjoy writing and drawing but im just not sure like where to start or what I want it to be etc.

I work today and will leave for work soon. Its been a crazy month and a half for me. Been running around the castle like my life depends on it, doing everything and nothing at the same time. Like there is so much to do and that needs to be done, but I can only help so much because Im not in a leadership position as of yet. Im frustrated about that and I want to go to my GM and just have like a frank conversation about how there really should be more than just my manager in our department. The problem is that he plans for my department to merge with another department at some point so promoting me now would be a weird thing to do. But our department literally only has 4 people in it, and my ONE manager is the only one who can currently help everyone when they need the help and he has to constantly babysit others. We are soon to be only 3 people. My manager, a co-worker, and myself only as the other person is quitting (which is understandable, her commute is crazy). But like the GM also wont let us hire anyone else for our department even though literally every other department is desperately hiring right now. Aside from my manager I am the only employee that stays for the whole shift, and works every show.

So basically I have been helping every department that I can help all of the time so that I get noticed more around the castle. The other employees always come to me as if I am a lead/supervisor asking for advice, policies, and other such things. So I end up giving them the info and advice but also directing them to their own supervisor/lead or manager. Im just getting really tired of not having the supervisory position. My manager wants me to be the lead/supervisor in our department so that he has help, but our GM things our department doesnt need it. When really we do. So its like a dead end conversation. Also, come to find out, there are like 3-4 lead positions open in other departments. I just cant take them because then there would be no one in my own department or else I would have already been promoted.

Idfk.. its a weird thing and im annoyed and frustrated at the same time... ugh

Nethack
Hacked Member
Hacked Member
United States of America

Post by Nethack » 17 May 2021, 15:54

apparently my posts got a little too heavy cuz no one be posting. tf

Akane Mayu
Veteran Member
United States of America

Post by Akane Mayu » 19 May 2021, 07:54

Nethack wrote:
16 May 2021, 17:10
Im thinking of actually starting another hand written journal. I enjoy writing and drawing but im just not sure like where to start or what I want it to be etc.

I work today and will leave for work soon. Its been a crazy month and a half for me. Been running around the castle like my life depends on it, doing everything and nothing at the same time. Like there is so much to do and that needs to be done, but I can only help so much because Im not in a leadership position as of yet. Im frustrated about that and I want to go to my GM and just have like a frank conversation about how there really should be more than just my manager in our department. The problem is that he plans for my department to merge with another department at some point so promoting me now would be a weird thing to do. But our department literally only has 4 people in it, and my ONE manager is the only one who can currently help everyone when they need the help and he has to constantly babysit others. We are soon to be only 3 people. My manager, a co-worker, and myself only as the other person is quitting (which is understandable, her commute is crazy). But like the GM also wont let us hire anyone else for our department even though literally every other department is desperately hiring right now. Aside from my manager I am the only employee that stays for the whole shift, and works every show.

So basically I have been helping every department that I can help all of the time so that I get noticed more around the castle. The other employees always come to me as if I am a lead/supervisor asking for advice, policies, and other such things. So I end up giving them the info and advice but also directing them to their own supervisor/lead or manager. Im just getting really tired of not having the supervisory position. My manager wants me to be the lead/supervisor in our department so that he has help, but our GM things our department doesnt need it. When really we do. So its like a dead end conversation. Also, come to find out, there are like 3-4 lead positions open in other departments. I just cant take them because then there would be no one in my own department or else I would have already been promoted.

Idfk.. its a weird thing and im annoyed and frustrated at the same time... ugh

what kinda job do u have again

and sounds like things have been hectic