NekoLand2.0

Where you can keep a diary of your life. Only one topic per member, please!

Moderators: djd001, LikkleMel, Noodle

⛧Aixa Morningstar ⛧
Standard Member
Great Britain

Achievements

NekoLand2.0

Post by ⛧Aixa Morningstar ⛧ » 10 Feb 2021, 21:07

This is my second Nekoland my first one is no more ...None of my old posts.

My name is Alex(ia) Am 44 years old from Edinburgh, Scotland I live with my partner Andrew and my Cat Ninja
I am Transmascline and non-binary i am taking Testosterone and I am growing my hair long and a beard once my facial hair comes in i was born female and I have mental health issues, Borderline Personality Disorder, OCD, PTSD, Tic disorder ( i swear a lot ) and Psychosis. 
 Anime and Manga well I kinda just gotten into it but my favorite Anime is Death Note i have only started reading manga  At the moment am on Tokyo ghoul just started reading it, I am Vegan and love animals there are ones am scared off but id never hurt them it's not their fault am scared of them.

:)
So today i have been at home for most of today in fact i haven't been out the house in the last few days due to snow and ice
but i hope to go out tomorrow to get some food and juice  but  we could be walking it  because the car is snowed in we will see what the morning brings

:)

Last edited by ⛧Aixa Morningstar ⛧ on 25 Apr 2021, 06:36, edited 2 times in total.

⛧Aixa Morningstar ⛧
Standard Member
Great Britain

Achievements

NekoLand2.0

Post by ⛧Aixa Morningstar ⛧ » 11 Feb 2021, 08:43

Good Morning Everyone, today i am not really up to much we are still snowed in and still in lockdown, unsure how we are going to get shopping it looks like it snowed again last night, only just woke up at 8 am UK time normally i would be wake at 4 am so i had a longer sleep, i think my partner will need to go out and get shopping as there is no way id be able to walk in the snow  due to balance issues and be being clumsy a lot of the time.  About to make myself some coffee and get breakfast  hopefully in the next few days it will melt  as long as there is no more snow  as i have a dental appointment next week , hopefully it gone by them

⛧Aixa Morningstar ⛧
Standard Member
Great Britain

Achievements

NekoLand2.0

Post by ⛧Aixa Morningstar ⛧ » 16 Feb 2021, 08:12

Am doing ok this morning my tics have been very bad ... I am hitting myself more at the moment and I keep saying things I don't mean need to keep my mind on the here and now maybe watch an anime or read some manga, need to do something that engaging keep myself busy as much as I can the thing that triggered them are flashbacks and voices

⛧Aixa Morningstar ⛧
Standard Member
Great Britain

Achievements

NekoLand2.0

Post by ⛧Aixa Morningstar ⛧ » 19 Feb 2021, 10:07

hey everyone sorry i havent been posting as much a lot going on at the moment with my mental health
My eating disorder is bad at the moment , i am eating but not very much ....yesterday i was scared to eat anything for a while but after talking to Andrew i am aged to eat something .. today were not going out anywhere because the weather is crap here really windy and wet so stay in the house today WWE Elimnation chamber on Sunday will need to go out to get some food and will need to get juice as well Ninja has enough food for the weekend .

I have an appointment with the gender clinic on the 8th of march OH SUNDAY IS Andrew birthday he has joined here he just not posted yet he isn't really one for forums but he might post at some point @Odins_Curse_87 he 35 this year

GraceMellody
Veteran Member
Great Britain

NekoLand2.0

Post by GraceMellody » 01 Mar 2021, 19:26

Hi hi! Don't think we've spoken before? It's nice to meet you!
~UK Artist, Idol & Mother~
@MelodiqueArt

⛧Aixa Morningstar ⛧
Standard Member
Great Britain

Achievements

NekoLand2.0

Post by ⛧Aixa Morningstar ⛧ » 09 Apr 2021, 10:14

hey everyone, sorry i havent been around much , i have been unwell of late with my mental health , but am back and hoping to be around more , i hope you are all well   :)

⛧Aixa Morningstar ⛧
Standard Member
Great Britain

Achievements

NekoLand2.0

Post by ⛧Aixa Morningstar ⛧ » 27 Apr 2021, 17:42

Things with my mental health are not good have an assment with self harm group on Thursday at 10 am

⛧Aixa Morningstar ⛧
Standard Member
Great Britain

Achievements

NekoLand2.0

Post by ⛧Aixa Morningstar ⛧ » 21 May 2021, 05:08

hey everyone i hope you are all well  not been about so much of late , 
now of late am having  face to face with my support worker and  going out for coffee at the moment with my support worker , things are getting back to some what normal things are opening up more  groups are letting some people in. still feeling a little too much at the moment , i might be getting 4 hours once a week with my support worker  to go to  groups , Andrew kind of needs a break from me for a few hours  one of the groups has thing for carer too  but its unlikely Andrew will use them ... he kind of hates being away from me . we have been looking for a  big tv to put on our wall the one we want is a  lot of money  the tv we have at the moment isn't that great i think he need to get a new one soon 

⛧Aixa Morningstar ⛧
Standard Member
Great Britain

Achievements

NekoLand2.0

Post by ⛧Aixa Morningstar ⛧ » 29 Oct 2021, 10:50

hey everyone sorry again for not being around, well things have been getting better  but Ninja my cat is slowly going blind he is 13 so he is kinda an old man so we have to be around a bit more  as we cat leave him for  very long, so I hopes it ok with you guys that i hanging out here and watch some  anime  and WWE and reading some manga , and maybe even try to play a game  lol

Akane Mayu
Veteran Member
United States of America

NekoLand2.0

Post by Akane Mayu » 01 Nov 2021, 04:53

hi hi -waves-

how r u doing

GraceMellody
Veteran Member
Great Britain

NekoLand2.0

Post by GraceMellody » 07 Nov 2021, 11:34