Don't lose your way (in your mind) [Ivory/Lolin/Citizen]

Where you can keep a diary of your life. Only one topic per member, please!

Moderators: Pirate TimeLord, DaddyCool, MakiChan

User avatar
Lolin
Veteran Member
Posts: 83734
Joined: 08 Feb 2005, 06:52
United States of America

Don't lose your way (in your mind) [Ivory/Lolin/Citizen]

Post by Lolin » 12 May 2021, 03:41

PharaohAtem wrote:
12 May 2021, 03:38
*clone of atem lurks around journal
Clones?!

HOW MANY ATEMS ARE THERE
ImageImageImage

User avatar
Teeny
Veteran Member
Posts: 9074
Joined: 04 Sep 2018, 17:22
Great Britain

Don't lose your way (in your mind) [Ivory/Lolin/Citizen]

Post by Teeny » 12 May 2021, 06:07

Lolin wrote:
11 May 2021, 22:14
Also @Teeny

  Spoiler:  
Image

The chickens got a bigger roosting area and the babies are being slowly intruduced to the adults! The babies are in the hen house area and the big girls are in the enclosure

Aww lovely! Glad they are all doing well :^_^:
Hope you are too!
Image


User avatar
Akane Mayu
Veteran Member
Posts: 5180
Joined: 05 Apr 2011, 22:54
United States of America

Don't lose your way (in your mind) [Ivory/Lolin/Citizen]

Post by Akane Mayu » 12 May 2021, 07:39

Lolin wrote:
12 May 2021, 03:16
Akane Mayu wrote:
12 May 2021, 03:14
Lolin wrote:
12 May 2021, 01:42
Disgaea 5 at the moment. I crave number go up so Disgaea is a great series for me

its a good rpg series =]
Oh, have you played one? I find it rare to see people who've played them : D
yes i have played severel of them
Image

User avatar
Momogari
Veteran Member
Posts: 25336
Joined: 22 Jun 2006, 03:26
United States of America

Achievements

Don't lose your way (in your mind) [Ivory/Lolin/Citizen]

Post by Momogari » 12 May 2021, 11:02

Lolin wrote:
12 May 2021, 03:41
PharaohAtem wrote:
12 May 2021, 03:38
*clone of atem lurks around journal
Clones?!

HOW MANY ATEMS ARE THERE
Well as long as there're plenty, I'll take one.
Image
sig art by Yaji sticker credits: Yaji Yagi the Goat sazi Shironappa

User avatar
Lolin
Veteran Member
Posts: 83734
Joined: 08 Feb 2005, 06:52
United States of America

Don't lose your way (in your mind) [Ivory/Lolin/Citizen]

Post by Lolin » 12 May 2021, 17:49

Teeny wrote:
12 May 2021, 06:07
Lolin wrote:
11 May 2021, 22:14
Also @Teeny

  Spoiler:  
Image

The chickens got a bigger roosting area and the babies are being slowly intruduced to the adults! The babies are in the hen house area and the big girls are in the enclosure

Aww lovely! Glad they are all doing well :^_^:
Hope you are too!

I am, no worries. Chickens get spoiled every day with dried mealworms :>

Akane Mayu wrote:
12 May 2021, 07:39
Lolin wrote:
12 May 2021, 03:16
Akane Mayu wrote:
12 May 2021, 03:14


its a good rpg series =]
Oh, have you played one? I find it rare to see people who've played them : D
yes i have played severel of them

Oh nice, which one's your favorite?
ImageImageImage

User avatar
PharaohAtem
Atem Rank
Atem Rank
Posts: 46549
Joined: 23 Nov 2004, 14:55
Contact:
United States of America

Don't lose your way (in your mind) [Ivory/Lolin/Citizen]

Post by PharaohAtem » 12 May 2021, 17:51

Lolin wrote:
12 May 2021, 03:41
PharaohAtem wrote:
12 May 2021, 03:38
*clone of atem lurks around journal
Clones?!

HOW MANY ATEMS ARE THERE

Enough to have eyes everywhere
Image

ImageImageImageImageImage



User avatar
Teeny
Veteran Member
Posts: 9074
Joined: 04 Sep 2018, 17:22
Great Britain

Don't lose your way (in your mind) [Ivory/Lolin/Citizen]

Post by Teeny » 12 May 2021, 18:11

Lolin wrote:
12 May 2021, 17:49
Teeny wrote:
12 May 2021, 06:07
Lolin wrote:
11 May 2021, 22:14
Also @Teeny

  Spoiler:  
Image

The chickens got a bigger roosting area and the babies are being slowly intruduced to the adults! The babies are in the hen house area and the big girls are in the enclosure

Aww lovely! Glad they are all doing well :^_^:
Hope you are too!

I am, no worries. Chickens get spoiled every day with dried mealworms :>

Yess they will enjoy those :3
Image


User avatar
Akane Mayu
Veteran Member
Posts: 5180
Joined: 05 Apr 2011, 22:54
United States of America

Don't lose your way (in your mind) [Ivory/Lolin/Citizen]

Post by Akane Mayu » 12 May 2021, 19:20

Lolin wrote:
12 May 2021, 17:49
Teeny wrote:
12 May 2021, 06:07
Lolin wrote:
11 May 2021, 22:14
Also @Teeny

  Spoiler:  
Image

The chickens got a bigger roosting area and the babies are being slowly intruduced to the adults! The babies are in the hen house area and the big girls are in the enclosure

Aww lovely! Glad they are all doing well :^_^:
Hope you are too!

I am, no worries. Chickens get spoiled every day with dried mealworms :>

Akane Mayu wrote:
12 May 2021, 07:39
Lolin wrote:
12 May 2021, 03:16
Oh, have you played one? I find it rare to see people who've played them : D
yes i have played severel of them

Oh nice, which one's your favorite?

4 and 5
Image

User avatar
Lolin
Veteran Member
Posts: 83734
Joined: 08 Feb 2005, 06:52
United States of America

Don't lose your way (in your mind) [Ivory/Lolin/Citizen]

Post by Lolin » 12 May 2021, 21:06

Akane Mayu wrote:
12 May 2021, 19:20
Lolin wrote:
12 May 2021, 17:49
Teeny wrote:
12 May 2021, 06:07

Aww lovely! Glad they are all doing well :^_^:
Hope you are too!

I am, no worries. Chickens get spoiled every day with dried mealworms :>
Akane Mayu wrote:
12 May 2021, 07:39
yes i have played severel of them

Oh nice, which one's your favorite? 

4 and 5 
Oh nice, those two are the best in terms of mechanics. I think 1 has a better story at least. 
Teeny wrote:
12 May 2021, 18:11
Lolin wrote:
12 May 2021, 17:49
Teeny wrote:
12 May 2021, 06:07

Aww lovely! Glad they are all doing well :^_^:
Hope you are too!

I am, no worries. Chickens get spoiled every day with dried mealworms :> 

Yess they will enjoy those :3 
Heck yeah! They love those things, it's wonderful to pour some on your hand and just wait for them to come over to you
PharaohAtem wrote:
12 May 2021, 17:51
Lolin wrote:
12 May 2021, 03:41
PharaohAtem wrote:
12 May 2021, 03:38
*clone of atem lurks around journal
Clones?!

HOW MANY ATEMS ARE THERE 

Enough to have eyes everywhere 
That's a lotta eyes!
ImageImageImage

User avatar
Akane Mayu
Veteran Member
Posts: 5180
Joined: 05 Apr 2011, 22:54
United States of America

Don't lose your way (in your mind) [Ivory/Lolin/Citizen]

Post by Akane Mayu » 12 May 2021, 22:28

kool =]
Image

User avatar
Lolin
Veteran Member
Posts: 83734
Joined: 08 Feb 2005, 06:52
United States of America

Don't lose your way (in your mind) [Ivory/Lolin/Citizen]

Post by Lolin » 15 May 2021, 02:29

I am 100% addicted to sunflower seeds and this much sodium will eventually kill me : X
ImageImageImage

User avatar
Akane Mayu
Veteran Member
Posts: 5180
Joined: 05 Apr 2011, 22:54
United States of America

Don't lose your way (in your mind) [Ivory/Lolin/Citizen]

Post by Akane Mayu » 15 May 2021, 22:30

Lolin wrote:
15 May 2021, 02:29
I am 100% addicted to sunflower seeds and this much sodium will eventually kill me : X

sunflower seeds r yummy
Image

User avatar
Lolin
Veteran Member
Posts: 83734
Joined: 08 Feb 2005, 06:52
United States of America

Don't lose your way (in your mind) [Ivory/Lolin/Citizen]

Post by Lolin » 16 May 2021, 04:30

Akane Mayu wrote:
15 May 2021, 22:30
Lolin wrote:
15 May 2021, 02:29
I am 100% addicted to sunflower seeds and this much sodium will eventually kill me : X

sunflower seeds r yummy
Heck yeah they are :>

I feel REALLY secure in my relationships right now. Like, two wonderful people agree I'm just as cute as they are, and they're 10000% lovely and wonderful and beautiful and lasjflakjsdlfajs;df
ImageImageImage

User avatar
Akane Mayu
Veteran Member
Posts: 5180
Joined: 05 Apr 2011, 22:54
United States of America

Don't lose your way (in your mind) [Ivory/Lolin/Citizen]

Post by Akane Mayu » 16 May 2021, 21:34

Lolin wrote:
16 May 2021, 04:30
Akane Mayu wrote:
15 May 2021, 22:30
Lolin wrote:
15 May 2021, 02:29
I am 100% addicted to sunflower seeds and this much sodium will eventually kill me : X

sunflower seeds r yummy
Heck yeah they are :>

I feel REALLY secure in my relationships right now. Like, two wonderful people agree I'm just as cute as they are, and they're 10000% lovely and wonderful and beautiful and lasjflakjsdlfajs;df
. Congrats I’m happy for u
Image

User avatar
Lolin
Veteran Member
Posts: 83734
Joined: 08 Feb 2005, 06:52
United States of America

Don't lose your way (in your mind) [Ivory/Lolin/Citizen]

Post by Lolin » 16 May 2021, 21:59

THank you! : D
ImageImageImage

Post Reply