Rumble Tumble, Gotta be Humble [Noodle]

Where you can keep a diary of your life. Only one topic per member, please!

Moderators: djd001, LikkleMel, Noodle

GraceMellody
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Post by GraceMellody » 16 Feb 2021, 16:30

Noodle wrote:
16 Feb 2021, 13:01
GraceMellody wrote:
16 Feb 2021, 03:10
Noodle wrote:
15 Feb 2021, 01:56
IT IS COLD AF!!! 😭😭 atem. Take your snowy weather back!!
WE HAD SNOW FOR LIKE A MONTH, IT'S YOUR TURN
i. Love. Snow.

But I don’t like it when the state of Texas can’t prepar their power grids for this shit. People have been out of power for 36 hours with no hope of it coming back on. All my refrigerator stuff is probably spoiled at this point. 😭😭

I’m more annoyed at how the power companies have handled this situation.
ok yeah that’s understandable, sue them
~UK Artist, Idol & Mother~
@MelodiqueArt

PharaohAtem
Atem Rank
Atem Rank
United States of America

Post by PharaohAtem » 17 Feb 2021, 19:39

Yeah taht's annoying as hell.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

GraceMellody
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Post by GraceMellody » 02 Mar 2021, 00:23

I miss you @Noodle
@MelodiqueArt

Noodle
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Noodle » 02 Mar 2021, 15:12

Hey @GraceMellody

I miss you too.

SOrry been in and out as of late, just keeping up with household chores and the like now, that things haven't shit the fan anymore.
Water damage in our garage, cause of a pipe burst. We have power again, now theo is sick, going to the doctor today, just to rule out COVID, and to make sure it is something else.

Although, I think he probably already had COVID, cause I had it, and he was around me a lot, and my mom, she had had it too, but we both got over it.

So I'm really just hoping it's from the texas weather going back and forth, from extreme cold, to hot, back to kind of extreme cold, back to humid hot weather.

gad damn.
A Guide to Noodle:
♥ Koreaboo ♥
♥ Loves: Cute things. HyunA. Candy. HyunA. Yep pretty much love HyunA. ♥

♥ Get me on Skype @ SunnyD.89 ♥
♥ Join us in Crazy League! We don't bite! ♥
♥ Birb birb birb ;3 ♥

GraceMellody
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Post by GraceMellody » 02 Mar 2021, 15:40

Noodle wrote:
02 Mar 2021, 15:12
Hey @GraceMellody

I miss you too.

SOrry been in and out as of late, just keeping up with household chores and the like now, that things haven't shit the fan anymore.
Water damage in our garage, cause of a pipe burst. We have power again, now theo is sick, going to the doctor today, just to rule out COVID, and to make sure it is something else.

Although, I think he probably already had COVID, cause I had it, and he was around me a lot, and my mom, she had had it too, but we both got over it.

So I'm really just hoping it's from the texas weather going back and forth, from extreme cold, to hot, back to kind of extreme cold, back to humid hot weather.

gad damn.
so hectic.. sending all my love honey
@MelodiqueArt

Noodle
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Noodle » 02 Mar 2021, 19:21

Thank you! I gotta go back to doing my bullet journal. the middle of the month was not the best time for me to do it last time, hoping I can get more things done with it!
A Guide to Noodle:
♥ Koreaboo ♥

♥ Birb birb birb ;3 ♥

PharaohAtem
Atem Rank
Atem Rank
United States of America

Post by PharaohAtem » 02 Mar 2021, 20:17

We can only look up.

Noodle
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Noodle » 02 Mar 2021, 20:57

And of course now, Texas wants to be mask free, so they lifted up the mask mandate. That goes into effect next week or so? And we will be at 100 % capacity. Good fucking god.

I will continue to wear my masks. It helps me feel safe, and hell, I don’t have to smile for no one! I love them. People don’t recognize me on the street, which is all fine and dandy. I don’t need to go and party every weekend, I don’t need to go out to a bar and drink every fucking weekend. It’s not my thing anymore! I will hang out with friends at their houses, but god damn... the way these people act, they’re acting like babies about it! Thinking about themselves and not anyone else. I have so much to say about this whole thing, and I think people will just get bored of it.. but I will say this.

Theo has always been and overly anxious child, he will repeat over and over and over about something when he doesn’t get his way. He has done the mask thing since last year, and has been good about it. I do not understand how grown adults, whine and bitch, and ACT on their feelings and not wear a simple piece of cloth.

Coming at me like I’m the snowflake..??? No I don’t think so, it’s the other way around. People have been bitching about wearing some cloth on their face, all throughout this whole year. You got what you wanted. I will say how I feel. I hope you people die of the most awful COVID complications.

I said it, and I don’t apologize for it. Whine and bitch and act on your views, go right on ahead. I hope karma kicks you in the ass for not listening to the science of it all. I am not sorry.
A Guide to Noodle:
♥ Koreaboo ♥

♥ Birb birb birb ;3 ♥

PharaohAtem
Atem Rank
Atem Rank
United States of America

Post by PharaohAtem » 02 Mar 2021, 21:46

Yeah i get tired of the ones that saay how wearing a mask is for the stupid I hear it at work form truckers all the time. When they get sick, then they'll understand how stupid they really are.

belsammael
Veteran Member
Netherlands

Achievements

Post by belsammael » 14 Mar 2021, 11:56

Yikes.. hope you're doing okay there, Noodle. Keep up the good fight. :worry:
No one ever listens to Zathras.

Noodle
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Noodle » 14 May 2021, 00:18

Things have been alright , just trying to stay busy. New coffee shops have opened up, trying to lose weight doesn’t help with said coffee shops. Lol.

Hope everyone ha been doing ok.
A Guide to Noodle:
♥ Koreaboo ♥

♥ Birb birb birb ;3 ♥

belsammael
Veteran Member
Netherlands

Achievements

Post by belsammael » 15 May 2021, 22:02

Glad you've been all right.
And as for new coffee shops; they need to be tested, it is required.
No one ever listens to Zathras.

lolin
Veteran Member
United States of America

Post by lolin » 18 May 2021, 01:59

Didn't Dutch Bros move in over to Texas?

Noodle
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Noodle » 19 May 2021, 00:30

Lolin wrote:
18 May 2021, 01:59
Didn't Dutch Bros move in over to Texas?

Hell yeah! They are opening them up more
A Guide to Noodle:
♥ Koreaboo ♥

♥ Birb birb birb ;3 ♥

Noodle
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Noodle » 19 May 2021, 00:40

I’m too tired to cry, but I’m still very…. Frustrated.

It’s been said that Theo is on the Autistic Spectrum as of today. He has been under evaluation through the school for the last few months. He’s been acting up at school within the last few weeks and his teachers have been like, have things changed at home? Turns out a new kid has been added to the class and said kid is on the Spectrum, and that kid is getting more attention than Theo and he’s not liking it, and he’s been throwing tantrums at school, and he doesn’t throw tantrums like that at school the whole year until now.

Had a parent teacher conference today, for the end of the year and I was told this; that he was acting out for the last few weeks.

WHY WASN’T I TOLD THIS 3 WEEKS AGO WHEN THEY NOTICED IT. Trying to blame it on at home, when it’s the school environment that has changed. I understand teachers do their jobs too, but at least make a contact within that week saying hey this is going on… AND WE AS A FAMILY COULD HAVE TAKEN CARE OF IT .

Now with this diagnosis, I know it’s not a death sentence, but it is in a way… for him to be treated like a normal kid!
They will constantly baby him, treat him differently, kids are mean and will find out and pick on him when he gets older. He doesn’t say what he needs, he’s shy with new people, he won’t look new people in the eye, covers his ears at random ass loud noises, but doesn’t flip the fuck out cause of it. He repeats over and over what he really wants at home until he gets it.

He was described as “young and immature for his age” with an IQ of 77, below average for kids his age.

He is 5 for one. He is the youngest in his class, with a birthday of September 1st - and that is the cut off date for him being in that grade. He didn’t start speaking properly until last year cause of past ear infections, and the intervention of ear tubes surgery 2 years ago.

It’s like he’s being set up for failure, and I can’t even vent to my husband about said concerns without him throwing an argument in wondering why the hell am i constantly complaining about it (I have complained twice about it, once after the parent teacher conference this morning, and once when I read his IEP/psychological evaluation given to us today)

I would hate for him to be out of the loop, but it sure as hell sounds like he’d rather not be involved with “the drama” of it all.

Whatever.

I’m so so so so so tired. I want to cry.
A Guide to Noodle:
♥ Koreaboo ♥

♥ Birb birb birb ;3 ♥