I'd rather Not work tomorrow (JeeCay?)

Where you can keep a diary of your life. Only one topic per member, please!

Moderators: djd001, LikkleMel, Noodle

JeeCay?
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by JeeCay? » 05 Sep 2020, 07:39

Name: Not important 
Sex: maybe later... 
:x
Hobbies: Making youtube videos that no one watches, Writing stories I never finish.  Weight lifting and working the heavy bag (currently on hiatus thanks to dat rona), picking up and dropping creative projects as a coping mechanism.

In an effort to write more regularly I've decided to start posting on this forum.   I keep coming back to AL cause I fear change.   But also cause I remember everyone being really nice and engaging.  Also, not sure why the profile turned out so negative and packed full of smart assery.  I guess I'm a dick when I'm sleepy and my allergies are acting up.

Momogari
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by Momogari » 05 Sep 2020, 12:26

hey jeecay

sig art by hiranko sticker credits: Yaji sazi Manoue

xMommaWickedx
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by xMommaWickedx » 05 Sep 2020, 14:38

Welcome back JeeCay! :3

JeeCay?
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by JeeCay? » 06 Sep 2020, 04:38

xXxWickedNekoxXx wrote:
05 Sep 2020, 14:38
Welcome back JeeCay! :3

Momogari wrote:
05 Sep 2020, 12:26
hey jeecay

Thank you thank you. There's that kind and engaging stuffs I was talking about Image

Some weirdo leaned out of the window of a moving car and took a picture of me with their phone. I have no clue as to why. At the very least, I'm glad I had my mask on.

I was thinking about what I named this and lamented that I didn't name the journal  "Tous mes fantômes sont bleus" or All my ghosts are blue. Because of that this song was playing in my head all day. 

Also I spent like...15 bucks on store sashimi...it wasn't worth it T_T

Momogari
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by Momogari » 06 Sep 2020, 12:21

No, it wouldn't be.

You can rename the thread if you wanted

Different name erry day

JeeCay?
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by JeeCay? » 07 Sep 2020, 03:47

Hmmmmm. That's good to know but it's best that I don't. fickle as I can be sometimes I may end up abusing it.

So I finally started watching series 2 of saint seiya and initially got super disappoint when I didn't hear Pegasus Fantasy start playing.   Once the new song got the chorus I changed my mind so hard it hurt my neck.   Soldier Dream might be my favorite kind of OP.   It hits the same way the OP to Reyearth and basically anything from the collective members of Jam Project.  Specifically, it feels more like the singer is cheering the protagonists on rather than just singing something related to what you're about to watch.

Momogari
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by Momogari » 07 Sep 2020, 18:34

90s OP were often good that way.

But I've not seen Saint Seiya

xMommaWickedx
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by xMommaWickedx » 07 Sep 2020, 19:51

Why would a random person want to take a picture of you while you are driving? O_o

JeeCay?
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by JeeCay? » 08 Sep 2020, 05:57

Momogari wrote:
07 Sep 2020, 18:34
90s OP were often good that way.

But I've not seen Saint Seiya

It's kinda like ronin warriors or sailor moon with armor and vague semblances of greek mythology. It's also like DBZ in that it revolves around fighting and people die alot. It's pretty good overall.
xXxWickedNekoxXx wrote:
07 Sep 2020, 19:51
Why would a random person want to take a picture of you while you are driving? O_o
No clue really.   I doubt it was cause they liked the look of me.   Though I do look better with the mask on -_^.    Initially I got worried that I'd be turned into a meme or have some sort of sinister group of E-villains doxing me.    Though so far nothing scary has occurred So I'm gonna chalk it up as some strange bit of inconsequential randomness. 

I"ve still got Soldier dream playing in my head on loop so today I'll link a song I mentioned in the previous post mostly cause it had a very similar vibe to it.  

JeeCay?
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by JeeCay? » 13 Sep 2020, 03:35

I've put away a whole bottle or wine on my own. I've allowed my alcohol tolerance to get too high. At some point I'm gonna have to cut myself off for a bit...not sure when that'll be >.>

In the off chance that anyone's interested this is what I turn into when I get wine drunk :P

JeeCay?
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by JeeCay? » 14 Sep 2020, 00:13

work was closed for the second day in a row due to the deteriorating air quality. I'm not gonna bother heading in tomorrow unless the warnings drop down significantly, or I'm asked directly. Having to walk too and from work in that mess did a number on me.

Momogari
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by Momogari » 14 Sep 2020, 03:11

Its the first step in ghoul transformation.

JeeCay?
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by JeeCay? » 23 Nov 2022, 06:39

And so I'm back...from outer space. I just revived my dead-ass journal for an unnecessary update.

Name: Still not important
Sex: Not in the mood right now but give it time ^_-
Hobbies: Namely writing and youtube as my lack of internet gets in the way of everything else. Might try to get back to gaming and anime once all this real life garbage stops getting in the way.

So I've gotta survive two months without alcohol or cbd gummies as well as drastically limited caffeine intake due to the medicine I'm taking. If that were all it'd be bad enough but I also gotta change jobs to get away from a co-worker he's turned psycho and is specifically targeting me. Shits seriously bumming me out and it's taking everything end me to keep from thinking about it.

Sorta good news is I finally started hearing back from potential employers and have a virtual interview tomorrow.

In actual good news, I'm motivated to be creative again. I started working on a short story and I'm gonna start recording footage for a youtube video....which I'd seriously fallen off on.

Rich-Allen1976
Dark Blue Member
Dark Blue Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Rich-Allen1976 » 23 Nov 2022, 09:46

Name: Richard
Sex: Yes please! (with Coleen Nolan)
"He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!" (Michael Palin in Monty Python's "Life of Brian")
"I am speaking UK English in a Sheffield accent!" (Me most of the time I'm on the landline or mobile)

JeeCay?
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by JeeCay? » 24 Nov 2022, 23:47

Taking a complete break from all things work-related today. It's nice to have a holiday I don't have to work on. It sucks being poor.

Got another short story in the works but I'm tempted to devote more of the day to either movies or video games as I've neglected both the last few months.

Saw this yesterday. It's a serious trip but well worth going out of my way to see.