Recovery of a Mousy She-wolf

Where you can keep a diary of your life. Only one topic per member, please!

Moderators: djd001, LikkleMel, Noodle

Akane Mayu
Veteran Member
United States of America

Post by Akane Mayu » 22 Jul 2020, 22:42

Wolvenessence wrote:
22 Jul 2020, 21:55
@Akane Mayu
Just on AL browsing around and posting a bit then perhaps watch an anime or a show for the rest of my evening.
kool

im posting on al and listing to music at the moment

Wolvenessence
Standard Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by Wolvenessence » 23 Jul 2020, 15:22

July 23, 2020 Entry 02 |

I've been feeling pretty good lately with little less anxiety as of late and other things I go through. Which is really nice for a change I just hope it continues to get more better from here on out. My life isn't exciting as all of yours are, I just hope in more time when slowly opening up more to everyone I'd still be accepted and not judged on it. Pretty much all I know is I get let down so much from people. I'm  at the point in my life if I have no real relations with anyone in friendship manner or ever experiencing what love is truly like and to have someone love you as well care for you deeply like that, I'm  good with it.  True it's  very depressing,  lonely, lame and be stupid to do or even want. However if you've been through what I have I think you understand why I'd even consider that an option. 

I'm  still very nervous at times being on here, though deep down I don't want to give up on people and keep trying to see what happens, what ever happens, happens. I'm  not sure what else to say so.. I'll just end my entry here. Thank you for reading if anyone does,  appreciate it. 

Akane Mayu
Veteran Member
United States of America

Post by Akane Mayu » 23 Jul 2020, 21:30

Wolvenessence wrote:
23 Jul 2020, 15:22
July 23, 2020 Entry 02 |

I've been feeling pretty good lately with little less anxiety as of late and other things I go through. Which is really nice for a change I just hope it continues to get more better from here on out. My life isn't exciting as all of yours are, I just hope in more time when slowly opening up more to everyone I'd still be accepted and not judged on it. Pretty much all I know is I get let down so much from people. I'm at the point in my life if I have no real relations with anyone in friendship manner or ever experiencing what love is truly like and to have someone love you as well care for you deeply like that, I'm good with it. True it's very depressing, lonely, lame and be stupid to do or even want. However if you've been through what I have I think you understand why I'd even consider that an option.

I'm still very nervous at times being on here, though deep down I don't want to give up on people and keep trying to see what happens, what ever happens, happens. I'm not sure what else to say so.. I'll just end my entry here. Thank you for reading if anyone does, appreciate it.
i hope things keep going good for you =]

Wolvenessence
Standard Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by Wolvenessence » 23 Jul 2020, 21:34

@Akane Mayu
Thank you I appreciate it~ (^,.,^)

Akane Mayu
Veteran Member
United States of America

Post by Akane Mayu » 23 Jul 2020, 21:53

Wolvenessence wrote:
23 Jul 2020, 21:34
@Akane Mayu
Thank you I appreciate it~ (^,.,^)

your wellcome

and im sending you good vibes ^^

Wolvenessence
Standard Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by Wolvenessence » 23 Jul 2020, 22:02

@Akane Mayu
Thank you it's very kind of you~

Akane Mayu
Veteran Member
United States of America

Post by Akane Mayu » 23 Jul 2020, 23:35

Wolvenessence wrote:
23 Jul 2020, 22:02
@Akane Mayu
Thank you it's very kind of you~
your wellcome ^^

Wolvenessence
Standard Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by Wolvenessence » 25 Jul 2020, 06:23

Just living life~🌻

Akane Mayu
Veteran Member
United States of America

Post by Akane Mayu » 25 Jul 2020, 20:34

sup :dance:

Wheely Sweet
Mysterious Member
Mysterious Member
Great Britain

Post by Wheely Sweet » 25 Jul 2020, 22:49

Glad to see you made a journal :)

I know what you mean about trusting people :)

Find me here - https://linktr.ee/WheelySweet

Want to join the AL team? Click here to find out about becoming an assistant || Come say hi in Entrance Lounge & join in our events! || My Journal

Wolvenessence
Standard Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by Wolvenessence » 25 Jul 2020, 23:07

@Akane Mayu
Hello, I'm doing alright today~

@Ikkle Gemz
Thank you, I thought I give it a go even if no one reads or replies on it. It's more for a therapeutic thing for myself. Yes my trust in people is beyond low at this point in my life now. However I'm slowly making progress trying to interact with others more at my own pace of course. I've been through a lot of hardship ( some traumatic ) my whole life I'm now thriving and not surviving anymore. It's tough since life isn't easy though I'm still making tremendous progress still little by little each day. I'm glad I joined AL and I'm doing my best to practice interacting with people as well be a part of an community.

Wheely Sweet
Mysterious Member
Mysterious Member
Great Britain

Post by Wheely Sweet » 25 Jul 2020, 23:26

At least you are making progress. Doing everything at your own pace is always good :)

Find me here - https://linktr.ee/WheelySweet

Want to join the AL team? Click here to find out about becoming an assistant || Come say hi in Entrance Lounge & join in our events! || My Journal

Akane Mayu
Veteran Member
United States of America

Post by Akane Mayu » 26 Jul 2020, 09:31

I'm glad you are and I'll be here to offer as much support as I can I'll be rooting for u to bed happy ^_^

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Post by Teeny » 26 Jul 2020, 12:38

Hope you are having a nice weekend :^_^:
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・
Click above to join me in Joestar Clan

Wolvenessence
Standard Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by Wolvenessence » 26 Jul 2020, 12:54

@Teeny
Hello,

I'm trying my best too, my anxiety hasn't been too great though I said happy birthday to my Japanese grandma yesterday on the phone. She's 94 years old bless her. I'm starting up learning more about Japanese and learning to understand and speak the language. it's going be extremely tough doing it all by myself as well having  a learning disability making it extra hard for myself. However  I'm extremely determined to learn even if a bit so I can talk with her and surprise her. It's always been my dream, goal as well my
gift to her I wanted to do. So it's been an on and off thing of learning Japanese for me over the years. I want to show her I'm  very proud to be half Japanese and I love her dearly even though she knows I love her.