Recovery of a Mousy She-wolf

Where you can keep a diary of your life. Only one topic per member, please!

Moderators: djd001, LikkleMel, Noodle

Wolvenessence
Standard Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by Wolvenessence » 21 Jul 2020, 13:01

¤ { Welcome to my Journal } ¤

¤ { The She-Wolf } ¤
My name is Wolvenessence I'm thirty-one years old and I live in the USA

¤ { About the Journal } ¤
I write occasionally or a lot perhaps depending on my mood of blurbs about what's going on in my personal life or on my mind at the moment. However all what I write on here will be not in too much detail information my for privacy, apologies. I'm a extremely mousy She-wolf working on changing herself to become more confident and feel at peace with her life once more. To find that happiness I'd always wanted and to live life to the fullest with a smile. I'm probably or really are a boring,  not interesting nor a  special women. So.. that being said I appreciate it if you read my journal if you do find it s bit interesting. If you comment or not no worries at all, I'm making this as a therapeutic thing for myself more I suppose you can say. I'm not here to be popular I'm simply my authentic self just writing about my mundane life.

¤ { RULES OF MY JOURNAL } ¤

● NOT ACCEPTABLE ●
 Rudeness, Negativity, Judgmental
Disrespectful comments to me or anyone else while here.
Also please NO Private Messaging me either if possible as well. If I want to talk to you I'll contact you. However if you do PM me know I'm very shy and cautious so I won't talk a lot to you if I don't feel  100% comfortable around you, apologies.
So please if you can respect that and myself I'd appreciate it highly thank you.

● ACCEPTABLE  ●
Positivity and Optimistic comments welcome.
You may ask me questions unless if I feel it's to personal I will not answer,  apologies.

Hello, pleasure to meet everyone feel free to ask me questions and I'll do my best to answer them to start of my Journal
Last edited by Wolvenessence on 25 Jul 2020, 15:02, edited 2 times in total.

PharaohAtem
Atem Rank
Atem Rank
United States of America

Post by PharaohAtem » 21 Jul 2020, 14:40

Hello, how are you?

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Post by Teeny » 21 Jul 2020, 15:02

Welcome to AL Journals @Wolvenessence :dance:
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・
Click above to join me in Joestar Clan

Wolvenessence
Standard Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by Wolvenessence » 21 Jul 2020, 15:08

@PharaohAtem
Hello, I'm doing good today thank you for asking.

@Teeny
Hello, thank you for the welcome, I appreciate it.

PharaohAtem
Atem Rank
Atem Rank
United States of America

Post by PharaohAtem » 21 Jul 2020, 15:10

Glad you're doing good today, that's always a good thing. :)

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Wolvenessence
Standard Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by Wolvenessence » 21 Jul 2020, 15:12

@PharaohAtem
Yes, it's always a good thing indeed.

Wolvenessence
Standard Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by Wolvenessence » 21 Jul 2020, 15:51

July 21, 2020 Entry 01 : |

My first real entry and I'm a bit nervous. Just saying first off anyone who reads my journal can ask me questions  still  and comment if they like on this post as well.  I have to say joining AL has been very interesting for me so far and feels nice being here as well. Other Anime fourms I've been on are really nothing like AL at all and I'm really happy for that. To be honest I'm  surprised some fourms that I attended in the past are even still online, some really.. need to be permentily deleted too still I think. ( my opinion  ) However, I won't dweal on my past experiences nor be negative and gossip about it. So yeah it's rather nice here I must say, interesting and has interesting  friendly people as well.

My first post in my into thread is the truth about me, so me being here interacting with everyone is a pretty big step for me. I sound really lame by saying that  but it's the honest truth. I've been through a lot my whole life, so for the past 3 years and a half now I've been changing myself for the better. It's still a going be very long journey for me, however I'm  making tremendous progress as of late which is great I think. My personality as I stated in a post on here is based off a wolf. Though how I am still is like Moriko Morioka from Recovery of a MMO Junkie personality wise too at the moment. I do have times I am very confident then other times not so much. 

I hope being here interacting with everyone very slowly of coarse for me will help me out more. All I will say is I fear and dont trust people, yet still care and want to be close to them. From what I've  endured with people over the years it's hard to be close to others since I always get let down and hurt in some way badly. However I'm  not the same girl as I once was long ago and keep it 100% real with people and don't sugar coat things either. I'm  extremely honest you can say and I can read people pretty well too from all my experience. True, I can be wrong still though lately not really. Well I'm not sure what else to say so I'll end entry here. Thank you for anyone who reads this, apologies if my journal isn't exciting  it is what it is.

Akane Mayu
Veteran Member
United States of America

Post by Akane Mayu » 22 Jul 2020, 00:17

hi hi -waves-

i hope its ok for me to say hi too u =]

how has today been for u ?

Wolvenessence
Standard Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by Wolvenessence » 22 Jul 2020, 00:34

@Akane Mayu
Hello, yes it's completely okay, thank you for saying hi. I'm doing really good today my day was a good one.

Akane Mayu
Veteran Member
United States of America

Post by Akane Mayu » 22 Jul 2020, 02:01

Wolvenessence wrote:
22 Jul 2020, 00:34
@Akane Mayu
Hello, yes it's completely okay, thank you for saying hi. I'm doing really good today my day was a good one.

im glad it is and im glad ur day was a good one

and did u do today if i may ask =]

Wolvenessence
Standard Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by Wolvenessence » 22 Jul 2020, 13:04

@Akane Mayu
Thank you~
Yesterday I pamped myself like having a personal spa day, sorta meditated in ways listening to music and playing with my tubby, very curious cat. I watched on and of a few things on streaming services and YouTube then spot cleaned my place more, so it's nice looking still. Really nothing excited I'm afraid just relaxing I suppose. I love your icon and signature by the way. I loved Sailor Moon growing up me and my older sister did a lot. I haven't watched it in many years so not sure if I'd still be that into it. However it holds treasured and fond memories of pretending to be a sailor scout with my sister back when we were little. I'm  thinking of making my graphics again I miss it s lot and always was pretty good at them I thought for some kind I'd talent. Well at least in my opinion, heh. (^,.,^; ) 

Akane Mayu
Veteran Member
United States of America

Post by Akane Mayu » 22 Jul 2020, 21:32

i still like sailor moon

the manga and both the original anime and sailor moon crystal

and im glad u had a good day

and if u start makeing graphics again ill cheer and support u the best i can =]

Wolvenessence
Standard Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by Wolvenessence » 22 Jul 2020, 21:46

@Akane Mayu
That's cool and thank you I appreciate it.

Akane Mayu
Veteran Member
United States of America

Post by Akane Mayu » 22 Jul 2020, 21:51

Wolvenessence wrote:
22 Jul 2020, 21:46
@Akane Mayu
That's cool and thank you I appreciate it.

your wellcome and whatca up too at the moment if i may ask =]

Wolvenessence
Standard Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by Wolvenessence » 22 Jul 2020, 21:55

@Akane Mayu
Just on AL browsing around and posting a bit then perhaps watch an anime or a show for the rest of my evening.