Dreaming of a Better World || M&M House

Where you can keep a diary of your life. Only one topic per member, please!

Moderators: Pirate TimeLord, DaddyCool, MakiChan

User avatar
Dark_
Retroactive Member
Retroactive Member
Posts: 18905
Joined: 12 Mar 2020, 10:37
Contact:
Great Britain

Dreaming of a Better World || M&M House

Post by Dark_ » 06 Apr 2021, 01:21

slep
Image

SpInNy FinGeRS

User avatar
LikkleMel
TimeLord Member
TimeLord Member
Posts: 11684
Joined: 15 Mar 2015, 01:19
Contact:
Great Britain

Dreaming of a Better World || M&M House

Post by LikkleMel » 06 Apr 2021, 09:10

no!

I did though and let it download overnight otherwise I wouldn't be in my lecture today :XD:
Image

User avatar
PharaohAtem
Atem Rank
Atem Rank
Posts: 46258
Joined: 23 Nov 2004, 14:55
Contact:
United States of America

Dreaming of a Better World || M&M House

Post by PharaohAtem » 06 Apr 2021, 11:39

I had to do that with grand theft auto let it download overnight. Now I just gotta play it.
Image


ImageImageImageImageImage



User avatar
LikkleMel
TimeLord Member
TimeLord Member
Posts: 11684
Joined: 15 Mar 2015, 01:19
Contact:
Great Britain

Dreaming of a Better World || M&M House

Post by LikkleMel » 10 Apr 2021, 21:00

Helped my mum clean out her office today so she can get in it haha she is a bit of a hoarder
Image

Ferefire
Ensouled Member
Ensouled Member
Posts: 47538
Joined: 20 Apr 2003, 19:55
Contact:
Great Britain

Dreaming of a Better World || M&M House

Post by Ferefire » 10 Apr 2021, 21:19

LikkleMel wrote:
10 Apr 2021, 21:00
Helped my mum clean out her office today so she can get in it haha she is a bit of a hoarder
It's just as well they're in a 4 bedroom detached or there'd be some serious space issues going on xD
---

User avatar
LikkleMel
TimeLord Member
TimeLord Member
Posts: 11684
Joined: 15 Mar 2015, 01:19
Contact:
Great Britain

Dreaming of a Better World || M&M House

Post by LikkleMel » 10 Apr 2021, 22:47

Ferefire wrote:
10 Apr 2021, 21:19
LikkleMel wrote:
10 Apr 2021, 21:00
Helped my mum clean out her office today so she can get in it haha she is a bit of a hoarder
It's just as well they're in a 4 bedroom detached or there'd be some serious space issues going on xD

That :P But also she likes to collect things I need to tidy my room and get rid of some stuff my end too :)
Image

Ferefire
Ensouled Member
Ensouled Member
Posts: 47538
Joined: 20 Apr 2003, 19:55
Contact:
Great Britain

Dreaming of a Better World || M&M House

Post by Ferefire » 11 Apr 2021, 00:03

LikkleMel wrote:
10 Apr 2021, 22:47
Ferefire wrote:
10 Apr 2021, 21:19
LikkleMel wrote:
10 Apr 2021, 21:00
Helped my mum clean out her office today so she can get in it haha she is a bit of a hoarder
It's just as well they're in a 4 bedroom detached or there'd be some serious space issues going on xD

That :P But also she likes to collect things I need to tidy my room and get rid of some stuff my end too :)
An understatement.
---

User avatar
Dark_
Retroactive Member
Retroactive Member
Posts: 18905
Joined: 12 Mar 2020, 10:37
Contact:
Great Britain

Dreaming of a Better World || M&M House

Post by Dark_ » 11 Apr 2021, 00:44

is mayonnaise an instrument?
Image

SpInNy FinGeRS

User avatar
weeabooweegee
Veteran Member
Posts: 12004
Joined: 14 May 2020, 17:15
Great Britain

Dreaming of a Better World || M&M House

Post by weeabooweegee » 11 Apr 2021, 06:31

Dark_UwU wrote:
11 Apr 2021, 00:44
is mayonnaise an instrument?
No Patrick, mayonnaise is not an instrument.
Image

User avatar
Dark_
Retroactive Member
Retroactive Member
Posts: 18905
Joined: 12 Mar 2020, 10:37
Contact:
Great Britain

Dreaming of a Better World || M&M House

Post by Dark_ » 11 Apr 2021, 07:08

weeabooweegee wrote:
11 Apr 2021, 06:31
Dark_UwU wrote:
11 Apr 2021, 00:44
is mayonnaise an instrument?
No Patrick, mayonnaise is not an instrument.
*puts hand up again*
Image

SpInNy FinGeRS

User avatar
weeabooweegee
Veteran Member
Posts: 12004
Joined: 14 May 2020, 17:15
Great Britain

Dreaming of a Better World || M&M House

Post by weeabooweegee » 11 Apr 2021, 07:39

Dark_UwU wrote:
11 Apr 2021, 07:08
weeabooweegee wrote:
11 Apr 2021, 06:31
Dark_UwU wrote:
11 Apr 2021, 00:44
is mayonnaise an instrument?
No Patrick, mayonnaise is not an instrument.
*puts hand up again*
Horseradish is not an instrument either.
Image

User avatar
Dark_
Retroactive Member
Retroactive Member
Posts: 18905
Joined: 12 Mar 2020, 10:37
Contact:
Great Britain

Dreaming of a Better World || M&M House

Post by Dark_ » 11 Apr 2021, 07:42

weeabooweegee wrote:
11 Apr 2021, 07:39
Dark_UwU wrote:
11 Apr 2021, 07:08
weeabooweegee wrote:
11 Apr 2021, 06:31

No Patrick, mayonnaise is not an instrument.
*puts hand up again*
Horseradish is not an instrument either.

I WANT TO DO SOME KICKING! *kicks*
Image

SpInNy FinGeRS

User avatar
weeabooweegee
Veteran Member
Posts: 12004
Joined: 14 May 2020, 17:15
Great Britain

Dreaming of a Better World || M&M House

Post by weeabooweegee » 11 Apr 2021, 08:06

ow
Image

User avatar
Dark_
Retroactive Member
Retroactive Member
Posts: 18905
Joined: 12 Mar 2020, 10:37
Contact:
Great Britain

Dreaming of a Better World || M&M House

Post by Dark_ » 11 Apr 2021, 08:29

Whoevers the owner of the white sedan? You left your lights on *walks in with trumpet as neck*
Image

SpInNy FinGeRS

Ferefire
Ensouled Member
Ensouled Member
Posts: 47538
Joined: 20 Apr 2003, 19:55
Contact:
Great Britain

Dreaming of a Better World || M&M House

Post by Ferefire » 13 Apr 2021, 03:40

I won't lie. Earlier today I was feeling like death and for good reasons.

However, thanks to the good friends around me I know it's a whatever.

Time to refocus back to the main thing - ending this lockdown and rebuilding AL. Anyone who compromises this - bye
---

Post Reply