TVs Daily Life

Where you can keep a diary of your life. Only one topic per member, please!

Moderators: djd001, LikkleMel, Noodle

Jas
Retrospective Member
Retrospective Member
United States of America

TVs Daily Life

Post by Jas » 10 Jun 2020, 12:54

Oh hey buddy.

After our little chat in CL yesterday, I came to see what you were all about.

I've not seen a lot of those anime, but I'm digging your choice in music.

Welcome aboard, fella!

Pixiedora
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

TVs Daily Life

Post by Pixiedora » 10 Jun 2020, 14:48

tsundoku92 wrote:
10 Jun 2020, 12:48
@Pixiedora
I actually haven’t! I was going to go see them during there last world tour but they only came to a city about five hours away and I just couldn’t swing it with work. :cry:

Oh wow yeah 5 hours is a bit too far to travel! Also living in Iceland would be so cool! (Pun intended)

tsundoku92
United States of America

Achievements

TVs Daily Life

Post by tsundoku92 » 10 Jun 2020, 23:11

Jas wrote:
10 Jun 2020, 12:54
Oh hey buddy.

After our little chat in CL yesterday, I came to see what you were all about.

I've not seen a lot of those anime, but I'm digging your choice in music.

Welcome aboard, fella!

More than happy to be here! Always good to have some like minded folks to talk to and hang with online! Glad to meet yah!
-TV 

tsundoku92
United States of America

Achievements

TVs Daily Life

Post by tsundoku92 » 10 Jun 2020, 23:12

Pixiedora wrote:
10 Jun 2020, 14:48
tsundoku92 wrote:
10 Jun 2020, 12:48
@Pixiedora
I actually haven’t! I was going to go see them during there last world tour but they only came to a city about five hours away and I just couldn’t swing it with work. :cry:

Oh wow yeah 5 hours is a bit too far to travel! Also living in Iceland would be so cool! (Pun intended)

Yeah I had planned to go, but work comes first sometimes. Iceland is the dream lol but it's wayyyy down the road haha
-TV 

tsundoku92
United States of America

Achievements

TVs Daily Life

Post by tsundoku92 » 18 Jun 2020, 04:07

17JUN2020:
I really would love to watch more shows. I used to have so much free time to watch, but now I work longer shifts and my attention span seems to have just vanished. When I do watch shows, I'm still enthralled, but I always feel like I need to squeeze as many activities into my free time as possible. I just want to watch more shows :uncut:
-TV 

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

TVs Daily Life

Post by Teeny » 18 Jun 2020, 14:20

Which shows would you like to watch? :)
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・
Click above to join me in Joestar Clan

tsundoku92
United States of America

Achievements

TVs Daily Life

Post by tsundoku92 » 18 Jun 2020, 22:03

@Teeny
I'm not so huge into mecha by any means, but Iron Blooded Orphans has been sitting in my "To Watch" since it first came out. I also just want to move through my list.
*Let's see whats at the top of my queue*

Sunday Without God
Blood Blockade Battlefront
Alderman on the Sky
Horizon in the Middle of Nowhere
Garden of Sinners

There are a few shows I've already watched peppered between but those are ones I absolutely haven't seen yet.
-TV 

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

TVs Daily Life

Post by Teeny » 28 Jun 2020, 10:00

The only ones out of those I've seen is the Garden of Sinners films.
I enjoyed a couple of them I think but it was mostly meh for me and I can't even remember what happened :lol:
That might just be my taste though as several of the films do have decent rankings on MAL :D
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・
Click above to join me in Joestar Clan