I Dunno, More Ducks & Stuff [Teeny]

Where you can keep a diary of your life. Only one topic per member, please!

Moderators: Pirate TimeLord, MakiChan, DaddyCool

User avatar
Momogari
Veteran Member
Posts: 24935
Joined: 22 Jun 2006, 03:26
United States of America

Achievements

I Dunno, More Ducks & Stuff [Teeny]

Post by Momogari » 26 Dec 2020, 06:21

Falalalalalalalolin wrote:
26 Dec 2020, 04:34
If I get off my ass when spring's rolling around, we might just get 2 - 3 chickens to raise. If we do, I'll gladly share pics of them :>
Oh look at you raising cocks already
Image
sig art by Yaji sticker credits: Yaji Yagi the Goat sazi Shironappa

User avatar
Teeny
Veteran Member
Posts: 8614
Joined: 04 Sep 2018, 17:22
Great Britain

I Dunno, More Ducks & Stuff [Teeny]

Post by Teeny » 26 Dec 2020, 10:05

Falalalalalalalolin wrote:
26 Dec 2020, 04:34
If I get off my ass when spring's rolling around, we might just get 2 - 3 chickens to raise. If we do, I'll gladly share pics of them :>

Ohh please do ^^
Image


User avatar
TheRedWarrior
Veteran Member
Posts: 7887
Joined: 26 Jun 2013, 20:54
Great Britain

Achievements

I Dunno, More Ducks & Stuff [Teeny]

Post by TheRedWarrior » 02 Jan 2021, 21:52

Hi Teeny

How have you been? How was your holidays?
Image

:smoke::smoke:


User avatar
Teeny
Veteran Member
Posts: 8614
Joined: 04 Sep 2018, 17:22
Great Britain

I Dunno, More Ducks & Stuff [Teeny]

Post by Teeny » 03 Jan 2021, 08:58

TheRedWarrior wrote:
02 Jan 2021, 21:52
Hi Teeny

How have you been? How was your holidays?

Hey I'm fine thanks you?
Holidays were okay, I was on my own so not really any different to normal. Hope you had a good one.
Image


User avatar
Emotive Spirit
Turquoise Member
Turquoise Member
Posts: 10584
Joined: 22 Nov 2010, 00:41
Contact:
United States of America

I Dunno, More Ducks & Stuff [Teeny]

Post by Emotive Spirit » 03 Jan 2021, 20:26

How long have you celebrated on your own? It sounds like quite a while?

User avatar
Teeny
Veteran Member
Posts: 8614
Joined: 04 Sep 2018, 17:22
Great Britain

I Dunno, More Ducks & Stuff [Teeny]

Post by Teeny » 03 Jan 2021, 20:30

Emotive Spirit wrote:
03 Jan 2021, 20:26
How long have you celebrated on your own? It sounds like quite a while?

What do you mean?
I'm assuming red meant Christmas day & New Year.
Image


User avatar
Emotive Spirit
Turquoise Member
Turquoise Member
Posts: 10584
Joined: 22 Nov 2010, 00:41
Contact:
United States of America

I Dunno, More Ducks & Stuff [Teeny]

Post by Emotive Spirit » 03 Jan 2021, 20:50

It just sounded like you've been celebrating on your own wasn't different from normal. So I was wondering if you don't really celebrate in a group and you're more wanting to celebrate on your own most of the time? Or is that just how it ends up happening?

User avatar
Teeny
Veteran Member
Posts: 8614
Joined: 04 Sep 2018, 17:22
Great Britain

I Dunno, More Ducks & Stuff [Teeny]

Post by Teeny » 03 Jan 2021, 20:52

Emotive Spirit wrote:
03 Jan 2021, 20:50
It just sounded like you've been celebrating on your own wasn't different from normal. So I was wondering if you don't really celebrate in a group and you're more wanting to celebrate on your own most of the time? Or is that just how it ends up happening?

Ohh, I meant it didn't feel too different to a normal day off that isn't a holiday. Usually I'd be with my parents but didn't see them because of covid lockdown and everyone staying safe. Hopefully next Christmas will be normal :)
Image


User avatar
Emotive Spirit
Turquoise Member
Turquoise Member
Posts: 10584
Joined: 22 Nov 2010, 00:41
Contact:
United States of America

I Dunno, More Ducks & Stuff [Teeny]

Post by Emotive Spirit » 03 Jan 2021, 21:00

Oh kewl. :dance: Christmas with the parents hopefully this year. That's always something to look forward to. ^.^ Kind of sucks though that it didn't feel any different though. /: But 2020 was definitely one of the most strenuous years. Hopefully though next Christmas will have some semblance of normalcy, I can get on board with that. Did you do one of those video-to-video calls with them at least though?

User avatar
Teeny
Veteran Member
Posts: 8614
Joined: 04 Sep 2018, 17:22
Great Britain

I Dunno, More Ducks & Stuff [Teeny]

Post by Teeny » 03 Jan 2021, 21:52

Emotive Spirit wrote:
03 Jan 2021, 21:00
Oh kewl. :dance: Christmas with the parents hopefully this year. That's always something to look forward to. ^.^ Kind of sucks though that it didn't feel any different though. /: But 2020 was definitely one of the most strenuous years. Hopefully though next Christmas will have some semblance of normalcy, I can get on board with that. Did you do one of those video-to-video calls with them at least though?

Yes I did :) It was nice.
Did you have a good Christmas?
Image


User avatar
Emotive Spirit
Turquoise Member
Turquoise Member
Posts: 10584
Joined: 22 Nov 2010, 00:41
Contact:
United States of America

I Dunno, More Ducks & Stuff [Teeny]

Post by Emotive Spirit » 03 Jan 2021, 22:10

I was hoping you were able to. ^.^

Yeah though, our Christmas was pretty good. Did you get yourself any gifts or were you still able to get some gifts via the mail? Sometimes though you should just do something for yourself like get yourself a gift for Christmas, especially under these conditions.

User avatar
Teeny
Veteran Member
Posts: 8614
Joined: 04 Sep 2018, 17:22
Great Britain

I Dunno, More Ducks & Stuff [Teeny]

Post by Teeny » 03 Jan 2021, 22:12

Emotive Spirit wrote:
03 Jan 2021, 22:10
I was hoping you were able to. ^.^

Yeah though, our Christmas was pretty good. Did you get yourself any gifts or were you still able to get some gifts via the mail? Sometimes though you should just do something for yourself like get yourself a gift for Christmas, especially under these conditions.

Yeah I did ^^ Got some games to play, manga and good food :lol:
What did you get for Christmas?
Image


User avatar
Emotive Spirit
Turquoise Member
Turquoise Member
Posts: 10584
Joined: 22 Nov 2010, 00:41
Contact:
United States of America

I Dunno, More Ducks & Stuff [Teeny]

Post by Emotive Spirit » 03 Jan 2021, 22:54

Good food is always a good one. lol Christmas cookiez especially :D Which games and manga did you get? Also, what food flavors? :dance:

I got a blu-ray player so now I just need to get my anime collection out and boot it up to watch some Chrono Crusade or The SoulTaker. Other than the blu-ray player though, I got The Outer Worlds, Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris, FF VII Remake (but the PS4 sounds like a jet engine when I put that one in, none of my other games make the PS4 work that hard /: might be foreboding D: ), Crash Bandicoot N' Sane Trilogy, and a few $20 bills. I think there's a game I'm forgetting though that I got. I'm hoping to negotiate an exchange with mom using those $20's so I can get some more anime using her credit card from Amazon since I don't have a credit card. I mean it's pretty much a fair exchange, right?

But what'd you get? :dance:

User avatar
Momogari
Veteran Member
Posts: 24935
Joined: 22 Jun 2006, 03:26
United States of America

Achievements

I Dunno, More Ducks & Stuff [Teeny]

Post by Momogari » 04 Jan 2021, 01:25

Chrono Crusade is a one I enjoyed long enough ago that I can't trust my taste in it.
Image
sig art by Yaji sticker credits: Yaji Yagi the Goat sazi Shironappa

User avatar
TheRedWarrior
Veteran Member
Posts: 7887
Joined: 26 Jun 2013, 20:54
Great Britain

Achievements

I Dunno, More Ducks & Stuff [Teeny]

Post by TheRedWarrior » 04 Jan 2021, 20:46

Teeny wrote:
03 Jan 2021, 08:58
TheRedWarrior wrote:
02 Jan 2021, 21:52
Hi Teeny

How have you been? How was your holidays?

Hey I'm fine thanks you?
Holidays were okay, I was on my own so not really any different to normal. Hope you had a good one.

Christmas was good. I made the full lunch roast leg of lamb with roasted veggies and roast potatoes very good. First attempt at it as well.
If you're alone again next year I can come around and hang out if you want.
Image

:smoke::smoke:


Post Reply