The Alchemist Returns...The Legend Rises... [Raiji's ALJ]

Where you can keep a diary of your life. Only one topic per member, please!

Moderators: djd001, LikkleMel, Noodle

Raiji Magiwind
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by Raiji Magiwind » 23 May 2020, 22:14

Teeny wrote:
23 May 2020, 21:44
Raiji Magiwind wrote:
20 May 2020, 01:21
And yeah, been a while since I rolled in ALJ Teeny. Of course, a lot of times I would forget about my journal....>.>

Aww not to worry! It's easy to forget things haha :lol:

Raiji Magiwind wrote:
22 May 2020, 20:53
Is not ready for this early heat wave we're about to get here.

Urggh I hate heat too >.< sticky & uncomfortable.

Sucks even more when you have to wear a mask cause of everything going on. Even more unpleasant when you have to do it in medical setting for 8+ hours, and using an N95 (KN95/FFP2) mask when the air conditioning system is ancient enough, that it strains and tends to half die on the days when ya really need it (but when you don't, ya nearly freeze to death...>.>) like the coming week when it gonna be in the low to mid 80's (roughly 26-27C), though once ya factor in heat index likely closer to 90's...@_@. Breathing in a surgical/cloth mask is enough of a challenge in heat and humidity... and an N95 is more filtering/constrictive to breath in during comfortable temps in a medical setting. Starts to unpleasant REAL fast in hot, muggy conditions... besides hot and sweaty as all fuck. Even worse when you work in a kitchen in a medical facility...@_@. On top of being yuck from the temps outside, you also got he heat from the pot sink, dish machine and the cooking areas (steamer, ovens and stove tops)
I think I already ducked into the walk in more then a few times to cool off and to take several lungfuls of cold air while hanging with the produce and dairy and stuff...XD

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Post by Teeny » 27 May 2020, 20:08

Raiji Magiwind wrote:
23 May 2020, 22:14
Sucks even more when you have to wear a mask cause of everything going on. Even more unpleasant when you have to do it in medical setting for 8+ hours, and using an N95 (KN95/FFP2) mask when the air conditioning system is ancient enough, that it strains and tends to half die on the days when ya really need it (but when you don't, ya nearly freeze to death...>.>) like the coming week when it gonna be in the low to mid 80's (roughly 26-27C), though once ya factor in heat index likely closer to 90's...@_@. Breathing in a surgical/cloth mask is enough of a challenge in heat and humidity... and an N95 is more filtering/constrictive to breath in during comfortable temps in a medical setting. Starts to unpleasant REAL fast in hot, muggy conditions... besides hot and sweaty as all fuck. Even worse when you work in a kitchen in a medical facility...@_@. On top of being yuck from the temps outside, you also got he heat from the pot sink, dish machine and the cooking areas (steamer, ovens and stove tops)
I think I already ducked into the walk in more then a few times to cool off and to take several lungfuls of cold air while hanging with the produce and dairy and stuff...XD

Gosh I can imagine ><
Sweating thinking about it  :sweatdrop:
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・
Click above to join me in Joestar Clan

PharaohAtem
Atem Rank
Atem Rank
United States of America

Post by PharaohAtem » 28 May 2020, 03:16

Raiji Magiwind wrote:
22 May 2020, 20:53
Is not ready for this early heat wave we're about to get here.
And muggy to boot... *Goes to clean out the baseball sized ball of fur from fans and gets them ready*

It's been hot and humid since sunday here.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Tanya
Bookworm Member
Bookworm Member
Japan

Post by Tanya » 15 Jun 2020, 00:04

Hi Raiji, I never thought I'd see you around these parts again. You probably don't recognize me, I believe you know me as Seiei or Starweave. Anyways, nice seeing you around again. We use to be in a RP clan together.
本好きの下剋上

Raiji Magiwind
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by Raiji Magiwind » 15 Jun 2020, 00:35

Yeah, I've mainly been off running about and doing things. Figured I would slowly rise from the dead.... now its just getting back into some of the stuff around the area... RP would be one I would like to get back to... all the inner RP muses are highly grumpy and agitated cause most of the folks on Discord I RP with are having writers block so to speak...

Meanwhile.... some fun for the masses who know there MTBI personality profile....
More about the MTBI: https://www.myersbriggs.org/
MyersBriggs official test (costs about $50 USD): https://www.mbtionline.com/en-US
--The cost includes the test, analysis of results, and even lifetime access to learning and resources to allow you to unlock your full potential based on your MTBI type, and how to build confidence, reduce stress, interact with others and such based on your unique MTBI strengths, as well as how to deal with your particular 'flaws' of your type.

Of course I am sure there are more simple free ones out there, though the one above is from the official MTBI site itself...

Which ATLA ARE YOU?

A full size version though can read here: https://imagizer.imageshack.com/img922/3280/V3vRGK.jpg