Rambles and Musings~ [AbigailTenshi]

Where you can keep a diary of your life. Only one topic per member, please!

Moderators: Teeny, DaddyCool, MakiChan, xXxWickedNekoxXx

User avatar
AbigailTenshi
Standard Member
Posts: 917
Joined: 04 Apr 2013, 09:06
Contact:
Great Britain

Achievements

Rambles and Musings~ [AbigailTenshi]

Post by AbigailTenshi » 27 Apr 2020, 21:34

Hi! :jpop: Thanks for stopping by *waves*

A quick description: I'll be using this journal as a dumping ground for my thoughts. I come across so many things I'm excited about and could talk about for ages but unfortunately, not all of my irl friends are into all of the sames things I am, which is all good to me of course since I do talk a lot anyway :haha:


A warning: I'll be occasionally talking about 18+ subjects and may swear from time to time. I'm a pretty open and laid-back person however I won't tolerate negativity so if you'd like to talk about anything I've mentioned, you're happy to, but no hate please :^_^: The world can be bad enough as it is, I want this to be a positive space :jpop:
______________________________________________

:: About me ::

:: Name ::
Abigail but call me Abi :)
Or - if you get to know me - your own nick-name for me if you'd like :haha:
Username wise I stick to AbigailTenshi or AbiNephilim

:: Age ::
24

:: Gender ::
Female

:: Sexuality ::
Pansexual

:: Location ::
UK, West Midlands

:: Occupation ::
Currently a Front-end Web Developer

:: Hobbies ::
Watching Anime and Youtube, Coding, Gaming and Exercising.
[I'm also an ex-roleplayer, AbigailTenshi on roleplayerguild.com, however would consider roleplaying again with the right people]

:: Interests ::
WIP - Okay, I was being lazy with this one when I started this journal :haha: Currently will be updating this
[Shipper alert - I'm a Yaoi and Yuri fan and ship characters alot, however I respect everyone else's shippings, we all have different tastes :jpop: ]

- Anime I'm Into -
My Anime List

- Games I've Played and Liked -
Devil May Cry 3, 4, 5 & DmC: Devil May Cry (Haven't finished 5 yet)
Destiny 1 & 2
Grand Theft Auto San Andre's & 5
OverWatch
Onimusha (All of them)
Bloodborne
Borderlands 2 & 3
World of Tanks
Dead by Daylight
Smite
Call of Duty Ghosts & Black Ops 4
Rainbow 6 Siege
Fortnite
Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn
Dragon Ball Fighter Z
Vampire The Masquerade Bloodlines

- Visual Novels I Like -
DRAMAtical Murder



~ Hey! Fancy seeing you here, I hope you have a great day today! ~
:lolcat:
My Journal
Image

User avatar
Teeny
Veteran Member
Posts: 7873
Joined: 04 Sep 2018, 17:22
Great Britain

Re: Rambles and Musings~ [AbigailTenshi]

Post by Teeny » 27 Apr 2020, 22:04

Welcome to Journals, Abi! :)

What games do you enjoy playing?
Image


User avatar
AbigailTenshi
Standard Member
Posts: 917
Joined: 04 Apr 2013, 09:06
Contact:
Great Britain

Achievements

Re: Rambles and Musings~ [AbigailTenshi]

Post by AbigailTenshi » 28 Apr 2020, 07:27

Hey [mention=109177]Teeny[/mention]! Thanks for the welcome! :jpop:

I've updated my opening post with the games I've enjoyed playing, was being lazy yesterday lol, it's not many but I tend to play a single game extensively when I start getting into it. Spent probably too much time on Destiny with my friends when I was playing it f(^_^')

~ Hey! Fancy seeing you here, I hope you have a great day today! ~
:lolcat:
My Journal
Image

User avatar
MakiChan
Veteran Member
Posts: 28409
Joined: 20 Jan 2016, 00:42
Contact:
Great Britain

Achievements

Re: Rambles and Musings~ [AbigailTenshi]

Post by MakiChan » 28 Apr 2020, 08:53

Hello and welcome to the best section of the forum!

I see you like to play R6 Siege and Overwatch, who are you fave characters to use on them? (I also play these)
I need to get back on Destiny lol
Do you want to know more? Do you want to know what I think and feel?
Music! A flowing melody of happiness (Listen)
Do you want to know more? Do you want to know what I think and feel? (Listen)
Music! I want to give
Happiness to everyone, let's all dance
Let's go! Let's begin!!

Music S.T.A.R.T!! - u's

Image

User avatar
Teeny
Veteran Member
Posts: 7873
Joined: 04 Sep 2018, 17:22
Great Britain

Re: Rambles and Musings~ [AbigailTenshi]

Post by Teeny » 28 Apr 2020, 11:01

Dead by Daylight is one of my favourite games to play :)
Image


User avatar
belsammael
Veteran Member
Posts: 9540
Joined: 13 May 2007, 21:44
Netherlands

Achievements

Re: Rambles and Musings~ [AbigailTenshi]

Post by belsammael » 29 Apr 2020, 08:35

Welcome to the journals! :)

..any other favorite anime shows besides (I suspect) Death Note?
No one ever listens to Zathras.

User avatar
PharaohAtem
Atem Rank
Atem Rank
Posts: 43291
Joined: 23 Nov 2004, 14:55
Contact:
United States of America

Re: Rambles and Musings~ [AbigailTenshi]

Post by PharaohAtem » 29 Apr 2020, 15:16

Hi there and welcome.
Image
ImageImageImageImageImage



User avatar
AbigailTenshi
Standard Member
Posts: 917
Joined: 04 Apr 2013, 09:06
Contact:
Great Britain

Achievements

Re: Rambles and Musings~ [AbigailTenshi]

Post by AbigailTenshi » 29 Apr 2020, 19:01

[mention=73014]MakiChan[/mention] Thanks for the welcome! :jpop:
For R6 I usually like playing as IQ, Rook, Pulse or Thatcher. For Overwatch I did play Mercy, Ana, Soldier 76 or Lucio, it has been a while since I've played both :haha: I'm actually going to get back into Destiny over the weekend since I've got Destiny 2 and had played the original alot :P Who do you like to play as on R6 and Overwatch? :^_^:

[mention=109177]Teeny[/mention] It can be super fun, the killers are fun but I do prefer being a survivor, how about you? :jpop:

[mention=11347]belsammael[/mention] :haha: I've updated my list, I definitely like a lot more shows

[mention=717]PharaohAtem[/mention] Thanks! :jpop:

~ Hey! Fancy seeing you here, I hope you have a great day today! ~
:lolcat:
My Journal
Image

User avatar
Teeny
Veteran Member
Posts: 7873
Joined: 04 Sep 2018, 17:22
Great Britain

Re: Rambles and Musings~ [AbigailTenshi]

Post by Teeny » 29 Apr 2020, 19:03

AbigailTenshi wrote: [mention=109177]Teeny[/mention] It can be super fun, the killers are fun but I do prefer being a survivor, how about you? :jpop:

I've played killer before but most of the time I'm a survivor, I don't have as much fun playing killer.
Which killer do you like to play against?
Image


User avatar
MakiChan
Veteran Member
Posts: 28409
Joined: 20 Jan 2016, 00:42
Contact:
Great Britain

Achievements

Re: Rambles and Musings~ [AbigailTenshi]

Post by MakiChan » 29 Apr 2020, 19:19

AbigailTenshi wrote:[mention=73014]MakiChan[/mention] Thanks for the welcome! :jpop:
For R6 I usually like playing as IQ, Rook, Pulse or Thatcher. For Overwatch I did play Mercy, Ana, Soldier 76 or Lucio, it has been a while since I've played both :haha: I'm actually going to get back into Destiny over the weekend since I've got Destiny 2 and had played the original alot :P Who do you like to play as on R6 and Overwatch? :^_^:

I love IQ too, but I normally use Dokkaebi, Lion or Finka on attack and Kapkan, Valkryie or Mira on defence

For Overwatch I'm a support main and I mainly use Moira and Mercy, but I do Tank as D.Va

I have no motivation to play Destiny atm lol, I really should get back on lol
Do you want to know more? Do you want to know what I think and feel?
Music! A flowing melody of happiness (Listen)
Do you want to know more? Do you want to know what I think and feel? (Listen)
Music! I want to give
Happiness to everyone, let's all dance
Let's go! Let's begin!!

Music S.T.A.R.T!! - u's

Image

User avatar
AbigailTenshi
Standard Member
Posts: 917
Joined: 04 Apr 2013, 09:06
Contact:
Great Britain

Achievements

Re: Rambles and Musings~ [AbigailTenshi]

Post by AbigailTenshi » 29 Apr 2020, 19:47

Teeny wrote:I've played killer before but most of the time I'm a survivor, I don't have as much fun playing killer.
Which killer do you like to play against?

Hmmmm, I don't really mind playing against any of them expect the Wraith, I do hate going up against them. I do find playing the killer alot more stressful than the survivor :haha: How which killers do you prefer?


MakiChan wrote:I love IQ too, but I normally use Dokkaebi, Lion or Finka on attack and Kapkan, Valkryie or Mira on defence

For Overwatch I'm a support main and I mainly use Moira and Mercy, but I do Tank as D.Va

I have no motivation to play Destiny atm lol, I really should get back on lol

Ooooh, I see :^_^: I really like tanking in Overwatch personally and ahh I can relate, it has been probably about a year since I last played Destiny :haha: the grinding just got too annoying. I don't mind playing with friends though, that's really the only reason I'll play now, the raids are just so much fun for me :jpop:

~ Hey! Fancy seeing you here, I hope you have a great day today! ~
:lolcat:
My Journal
Image

User avatar
PharaohAtem
Atem Rank
Atem Rank
Posts: 43291
Joined: 23 Nov 2004, 14:55
Contact:
United States of America

Re: Rambles and Musings~ [AbigailTenshi]

Post by PharaohAtem » 30 Apr 2020, 03:38

Dead by Daylight is fun. Final Fantasy A Realm Reborn was good, I'm on Shadowbringers now, or should I say I'm just waiting for the newest patch to come out whenever it will.
Image
ImageImageImageImageImage



User avatar
belsammael
Veteran Member
Posts: 9540
Joined: 13 May 2007, 21:44
Netherlands

Achievements

Re: Rambles and Musings~ [AbigailTenshi]

Post by belsammael » 30 Apr 2020, 10:14

AbigailTenshi wrote:
[mention=11347]belsammael[/mention] :haha: I've updated my list, I definitely like a lot more shows


Noticed. I like your taste in anime ;D
No one ever listens to Zathras.

User avatar
MakiChan
Veteran Member
Posts: 28409
Joined: 20 Jan 2016, 00:42
Contact:
Great Britain

Achievements

Re: Rambles and Musings~ [AbigailTenshi]

Post by MakiChan » 30 Apr 2020, 12:50

AbigailTenshi wrote: Ooooh, I see :^_^: I really like tanking in Overwatch personally and ahh I can relate, it has been probably about a year since I last played Destiny :haha: the grinding just got too annoying. I don't mind playing with friends though, that's really the only reason I'll play now, the raids are just so much fun for me :jpop:

I used to like tanking but they made D.Vas mech so weak now I got put off of it. I just generally like to support though, I find it really fun most of the time lol

I still haven't done a Raid on D2, I only have like one friend who still plays it...
Do you want to know more? Do you want to know what I think and feel?
Music! A flowing melody of happiness (Listen)
Do you want to know more? Do you want to know what I think and feel? (Listen)
Music! I want to give
Happiness to everyone, let's all dance
Let's go! Let's begin!!

Music S.T.A.R.T!! - u's

Image

User avatar
AbigailTenshi
Standard Member
Posts: 917
Joined: 04 Apr 2013, 09:06
Contact:
Great Britain

Achievements

Re: Rambles and Musings~ [AbigailTenshi]

Post by AbigailTenshi » 02 May 2020, 07:56

PharaohAtem wrote:Dead by Daylight is fun. Final Fantasy A Realm Reborn was good, I'm on Shadowbringers now, or should I say I'm just waiting for the newest patch to come out whenever it will.

Ahh I see, I had to stop playing Realm Reborn since I sank soo much time into it :haha: But it was really fun

belsammael wrote:Noticed. I like your taste in anime ;D

Thank you! :jpop: I'm glad you do :P

MakiChan wrote:I used to like tanking but they made D.Vas mech so weak now I got put off of it. I just generally like to support though, I find it really fun most of the time lol

I still haven't done a Raid on D2, I only have like one friend who still plays it...

Ah man, it's annoying when the game dev's do that, but I guess too many people were just using her too well :haha: Supporting is fun, I'm not too bothered about kill count :P

Well if you do get into Destiny again, you might want to look into joining a clan and doing a guided raid where people who have done the raids can mix groups with new people to get them through it :jpop: I'm glad that's a feature now since it used to be tough to find a good raid team if you don't have many friends on the game already

~ Hey! Fancy seeing you here, I hope you have a great day today! ~
:lolcat:
My Journal
Image

Post Reply