Crazy time I'm having.

Where you can keep a diary of your life. Only one topic per member, please!

Moderators: djd001, LikkleMel, Noodle

Dalawless
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Re: Crazy time I'm having.

Post by Dalawless » 15 Apr 2020, 19:07

I've got to go to Manchester next week for home training for PD dialysis.. soon I'll be doing it from home.

I'm feeling lucky lately with this nice weather and being the ground floor flat with access to the garden through my livingroom.

Spending to much time alone I propper miss my kids video chat isn't the same and going from having them 50% of the time to not at all has really got to me. I'm trying to keep positive but it's a struggle.

Anyways iv decided I'm gonna go to the anime con the end of August defo I'm feeling physically better so I'm defo gonna go maybe next year I'll go as master roshi again.

And I'm 50/50 on going to watch dream state on the 31st August they are supporting so should be done by 9.30 ish. That's a maybe.

The last gig I went to I was very I'll but still went I watched simple plan and bowling for soup they where great.

And if alkaline trio ever announce a uk tour I'm going they are my favourite band but I've never seen them live.

Anyways if got 3 hours left on dialysis then home time.

Stay safe everyone.

Dalawless
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Re: Crazy time I'm having.

Post by Dalawless » 06 May 2020, 08:48

Not posted In a while but this illness makes me sleep alot especially the day after dialysis so not really had any updates lately.

There was a problem with the tube in my stomach but it's sorted now.

Today I'm off to Manchester to train up for 2day so I can do it myself at home..

Hope everyone is staying safe.

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Crazy time I'm having.

Post by Teeny » 12 May 2020, 19:08

Glad the problem with the tube was sorted. You stay safe too! :)
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・
Click above to join me in Joestar Clan

GraceMellody
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Crazy time I'm having.

Post by GraceMellody » 13 May 2020, 21:23

*pokes head in*
~UK Artist, Idol & Mother~
@MelodiqueArt

Dalawless
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Crazy time I'm having.

Post by Dalawless » 17 May 2020, 13:40

So today I had my kids over for the first time since the illness and pandemic.. So happy to see them!

The boys where like 'hi dad.. Can we play on playstation?' then that was them until there mum came to pick them up.

Marcy had me playing with her dolls and having a tea party where she was a jedi princess repunzel.

Hopefully I can start having them more often again.

GraceMellody
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Crazy time I'm having.

Post by GraceMellody » 17 May 2020, 18:21

Jedi Princess Rapunzel? That sounds hecking COOL

Hopefully you can, it must be hard waiting
@MelodiqueArt

Dalawless
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Crazy time I'm having.

Post by Dalawless » 18 May 2020, 20:09

GraceMellody wrote:
17 May 2020, 18:21

My making them watch star wars has worked haha

She wants to be a jedi like Rey but she is a princess like repunzel.. I always tell her Princess Leia is a Disney princess to..

GraceMellody
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Crazy time I'm having.

Post by GraceMellody » 19 May 2020, 13:36

Dalawless wrote:
18 May 2020, 20:09
GraceMellody wrote:
17 May 2020, 18:21

My making them watch star wars has worked haha

She wants to be a jedi like Rey but she is a princess like repunzel.. I always tell her Princess Leia is a Disney princess to..
I don't blame her, Rapunzel is a cool princess
@MelodiqueArt

Dalawless
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Crazy time I'm having.

Post by Dalawless » 26 May 2020, 22:10

Had the nurse Come out today to change my dressing and take blood looks like I'll be getting my neck line out soon since my PD line is working.

Also I will be getting a machine so I can do the exchange at night while I sleep.

Dalawless
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Crazy time I'm having.

Post by Dalawless » 27 May 2020, 18:20

Looks like all the meds I'm on are starting to effect my hair..

Scary I don't wanna go bald..

hopefully this is just a temporary issue.

In other news I finished playing the Last of Us it's such a good game and I will be getting the second one at some point.. Getting my gaming bug back during the lockdown.

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Crazy time I'm having.

Post by Teeny » 27 May 2020, 20:04

Dalawless wrote:
27 May 2020, 18:20
Looks like all the meds I'm on are starting to effect my hair..

Scary I don't wanna go bald..

hopefully this is just a temporary issue.

In other news I finished playing the Last of Us it's such a good game and I will be getting the second one at some point.. Getting my gaming bug back during the lockdown.

Fingers crossed it's temporary.

The Last of Us is a great game!
What other games have you enjoyed playing?
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

Dalawless
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Crazy time I'm having.

Post by Dalawless » 27 May 2020, 22:54

Think I will definitely get the second last of us watched the game play trailer it looks amazing.

I recently completed Mass effect andromeda which was ok just wish it had more aliens in it and also finished Spiderman which was a great game.

I have the witcher 3 to play and I always go back to playing Skyrim with a couple of mods.

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Crazy time I'm having.

Post by Teeny » 27 May 2020, 22:59

I've been thinking of returning to Skyrim again recently, it's one of my favourites :)
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

Dalawless
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Crazy time I'm having.

Post by Dalawless » 01 Jun 2020, 07:45

Teeny wrote:
27 May 2020, 22:59
I've been thinking of returning to Skyrim again recently, it's one of my favourites :)

Skyrim is one of my favourites also..

So this week I have to go to Aintree to have my neck line out tomorrow.. And next week I'm going to Manchester to get my machine so no more day time exchanges..

Dalawless
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Crazy time I'm having.

Post by Dalawless » 02 Jun 2020, 12:41

Neck line is out and after speaking to my doctor he said I'll be active on the transplant list in couple of months.. The sooner I get one the better..

That removal hurt alot but atleast it's out now..
Now waiting for a taxi to take me back to isolation :hm:

In other life news I've started saving for my post transplant holiday to Japan.. So in 2 to 3 years ish depending on how long it takes to get one.. But all my siblings and cousins want to get tested so it might be sooner than later.