Crazy time I'm having.

Where you can keep a diary of your life. Only one topic per member, please!

Moderators: djd001, LikkleMel, Noodle

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Re: Crazy time I'm having.

Post by Teeny » 13 Mar 2020, 09:13

I'm sure your children have missed you too and are very much looking forward to seeing you.
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・
Click above to join me in Joestar Clan

Dalawless
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Dalawless » 15 Mar 2020, 13:19

Got home yesterday so made up to see my kids and my family have been amazing.

I'm back in hospital on Tuesday Thursday and Saturday then next week I'm in on 24th 25th and 26th 3 days as I'm having an op on my stomach. Then it's back to 3 days a week until I can do home dialysis. Oh and the 25th is my birthday.

Im feeling positive but the over all life changes I have to make is hard now but I'm looking at it as time goes on I'll get used to it.

I have to weight myself daily and take my blood pressure daily. But I have apps to track them.

The amount of meds I have to take is crazy just need to see my GP on Monday to discuss future care and if I have to pay for meds or not as I have a life long illness now.

Hopefully I'll get a medical exempt certificate if not I'll get a pre payment plan which is 10er a month.

Dalawless
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Dalawless » 17 Mar 2020, 21:20

Looks like I'm on self isolation until June other than my hospital appointments.

It's a scary time everyone stay safe.

I'm hopefully going to be well enough to go to the Manchester Con now its moved to August depending on what happens with the virus.

unoduetre
Veteran Member
Poland

Achievements

Post by unoduetre » 17 Mar 2020, 21:23

Take care!

(I hope you have enough toilet paper. ;) )

TheRedWarrior
Clansmen of the Month
Clansmen of the Month
Great Britain

Post by TheRedWarrior » 17 Mar 2020, 21:53

Dalawless wrote:Looks like I'm on self isolation until June other than my hospital appointments.

It's a scary time everyone stay safe.

I'm hopefully going to be well enough to go to the Manchester Con now its moved to August depending on what happens with the virus.

I will be crossing my fingers you. I'll be at the Manchester con this year. So hopefully we will bump into each other.

:smoke::smoke:

https://www.anime-planet.com/users/RedW ... ist-693622

Dalawless
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Dalawless » 21 Mar 2020, 18:33

TheRedWarrior wrote:I will be crossing my fingers you. I'll be at the Manchester con this year. So hopefully we will bump into each other.

Hopefully I'll be ok to go.

This week of isolation has been interesting I've finally cleared the 100s of unread emails.. I will keep on top of it now! Haha

Dialysis has been going OK I'm doing evenings now 7pm till 12am. On Tues Thurs and Sat.

It's all going well the diet is difficult but everyone is helping me with it.

Keeping a positive attitude is key in the current world we live in.

Dalawless
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Dalawless » 25 Mar 2020, 09:07

Went in yesterday and was told my op will be next Wednesday now. So after that 6week for it to heal then I can do dialysis at home.

In other news with self isolation for 12 weeks I signed up to Disney plus.. Wasn't going to but I'm getting bored of nexflix and prime is terrible anyway only have it for the deliverys.

Started watching the spiderman cartoon from when I was a kid.. Madam Web just plucking spiderman and dropping him on a random planet to save the people..

One day they will have madam Web in the movies one day haha..

In other news today is my birthday and I'm not expecting to actually see anybody. But keeping positive as always.

Pixiedora
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Pixiedora » 25 Mar 2020, 14:52

Happy birthday [mention=99656]Dalawless[/mention] ! Hope your're ok :)

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Post by Teeny » 25 Mar 2020, 15:19

Happy Birthday! :)
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

Dalawless
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Dalawless » 26 Mar 2020, 12:55

Thank you for the birthday wishes. I'm doing well feel like the old me again isolation isn't to bad just a little boring at times haha.

Dalawless
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Dalawless » 29 Mar 2020, 18:58

So I'm taking binge watching to a new level.

Netflix released the new season of Brooklyn 99 I watched irmt all yesterday..

Disney plus is ok I can see it getting better over time when they add the marvel TV show.

Star trek Picard was really good.. If its got Seven of Nine in its gonna be good simple. Haha

In health news I'm having my PD opp next week going in on Tuesday should be home after dialysis on Thursday.. It takes 2 to 4 week to heal hopefully 2 then I can do dialysis at home.

In other stuff I'm struggling with the diet I really miss Pizza and chips. The renal diet is so restricted on what I can and can't eat.. But I suppose its only for a few years.

Dalawless
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Dalawless » 31 Mar 2020, 11:08

I've tried to stay positive and optimistic but today I feel very nervous..

I'm just waiting to be picked up then 3x day in hospital while I have the op.

Oh well this will pass hopefully soon I will be doing PD at home.

Dalawless
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Dalawless » 01 Apr 2020, 12:23

Operation when we'll I think. Lying down staying still while they dig into my tummy was difficult. I almost past out once. But they where good.

My stomach is killing one more night in hospital and Netflix just put Howl's Moving Castle on today so there is that to watch after a well earned sleep.

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Post by Teeny » 01 Apr 2020, 14:48

I'm pleased the operation went well Dalawless :)
I hope your stomach pain will ease soon after resting.
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

Dalawless
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Dalawless » 04 Apr 2020, 13:41

So today I decided to shave my beard and hair off first time in like 2 ish years.. Fresh start haha

The pain has gone done alot I'm able to move around alot easier still it will take 6weeks to fully heal but least the pain has eased.