I've Spent Two Hours In A Maze With Snail Elephants Looking For A Pencil...

Where you can keep a diary of your life. Only one topic per member, please!

Moderators: djd001, LikkleMel, Noodle

xMommaWickedx
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by xMommaWickedx » 31 Jul 2020, 22:39

I hope you are doing well! :3

Yomi
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by Yomi » 01 Aug 2020, 01:55

Day 2 was interesting. You got some cool stuff. You hit the cool stuff stuff jackpot. You got shiny woobat. Charmander with a visor, 2 shiny qwilfish, zangoose, heatmor, alolan grimer, and shiny unown letter O. (So jealous) my al got 2 shiny tangelas, shiny woobat, and shiny chansey. My main got 2 shiny sableyes, shiny shadow pinsir, shiny snover, and shiny zangoose.

The team rocket questline I blew through. They were nerfed for the event and I breezed through them. I had the quests done before the event was over. You got a 93% shadow Articuno the other 2 birds came out alright. Your shadow mewtwo was low which was a bummer. Your Victini was the best of the 3 accounts though. I tmed frustration off the shadow birds and mewtwo. My alt had a low victini and the birds were low but got a decently high shadow mewtwo. My main had a low Victini and my shadow birds were all on the low side, but my Shadow Mewtwo was 98%. I was happy about that. These are best to keep shadow even if they purify as perfect. They are more powerful as shadow pokemon. I will have to power it up.

I am doing the questline for dragon week now. And did 3 pages for everyone and got the first deino. No shinies though. I did some rayquaza raids and you and my main both got shiny rayquazas. I plan on getting more raids in this week. I believe I can trio it.

H03nn89
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by H03nn89 » 03 Aug 2020, 15:18

Yomi wrote:
01 Aug 2020, 01:55
Day 2 was interesting. You got some cool stuff. You hit the cool stuff stuff jackpot. You got shiny woobat. Charmander with a visor, 2 shiny qwilfish, zangoose, heatmor, alolan grimer, and shiny unown letter O. (So jealous) my al got 2 shiny tangelas, shiny woobat, and shiny chansey. My main got 2 shiny sableyes, shiny shadow pinsir, shiny snover, and shiny zangoose.

The team rocket questline I blew through. They were nerfed for the event and I breezed through them. I had the quests done before the event was over. You got a 93% shadow Articuno the other 2 birds came out alright. Your shadow mewtwo was low which was a bummer. Your Victini was the best of the 3 accounts though. I tmed frustration off the shadow birds and mewtwo. My alt had a low victini and the birds were low but got a decently high shadow mewtwo. My main had a low Victini and my shadow birds were all on the low side, but my Shadow Mewtwo was 98%. I was happy about that. These are best to keep shadow even if they purify as perfect. They are more powerful as shadow pokemon. I will have to power it up.

I am doing the questline for dragon week now. And did 3 pages for everyone and got the first deino. No shinies though. I did some rayquaza raids and you and my main both got shiny rayquazas. I plan on getting more raids in this week. I believe I can trio it.

Hey man hope you are well. Oh wow! It seems I did hit the lucky jackpot! I was wondering if it was better to keep shadow pokemon, rather than purify. Oh yay! Shiny Rayquaza is awesome!

Oh by the way, if you want to send me your friend code, I'll add you onto my second account here in the UK if you have any friend room.

@xXxWickedNekoxXx Hi Wicked! Hope you are well. I'm good thanks, just settling into a new job, so busy busy at the moment :haha:

Akane Mayu
Veteran Member
United States of America

Post by Akane Mayu » 07 Aug 2020, 06:03

How are you doing today :D

H03nn89
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by H03nn89 » 10 Aug 2020, 13:47

Hi!

Yeah much more awake today thanks!

How are you?

H03nn89
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by H03nn89 » 10 Aug 2020, 17:52

Hey purple! Welcome back.

Akane Mayu
Veteran Member
United States of America

Post by Akane Mayu » 11 Aug 2020, 04:19

H03nn89 wrote:
10 Aug 2020, 13:47
Hi!

Yeah much more awake today thanks!

How are you?

im doing good too tks

whatca been up too

Yomi
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by Yomi » 13 Aug 2020, 03:12

Oh yeah I got plenty of friend room still. Even my main has plenty of space. I can get you my friend codes.

Demonkingyomi (my main) 1958 2607 0482

Electricdemons (the alt) 5660 4108 6785

Got plenty of good news for you. Dragon week saw you get 2 shinies. I think I mentioned shiny rayquaza, but on the way home from work at about 3:30am I saw a gible and grabbed him on all 3. Yours was a shiny. So fast forward to today and we went lucky friends. I decided to trade shiny gibles and yours came out to a 96% lucky. (I am building a Garchomp army) Also, you got a shiny deoxys on Monday, I got everyone an unown letter T, (no shinies still) and you hit level 39 after raid hour. A pretty good run lately. I still have the make up go fest hours this weekend. Oh and I got you 5 shiny magikarp on community day without trying very hard. That was pretty cool.

Akane Mayu
Veteran Member
United States of America

Post by Akane Mayu » 14 Oct 2020, 22:07

are u ok ?