I've Spent Two Hours In A Maze With Snail Elephants Looking For A Pencil...

Where you can keep a diary of your life. Only one topic per member, please!

Moderators: djd001, LikkleMel, Noodle

H03nn89
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

I've Spent Two Hours In A Maze With Snail Elephants Looking For A Pencil...

Post by H03nn89 » 23 Nov 2019, 19:46

Hey Hey!
It's H03nn89!

I'm back again! (Yes I know...will she ever disappear? Lol)

[attachment=1]IMG_0016.jpg[/attachment]

Anyway...
If you know me kudos...if not..hi! Welcome to my ramblings...and feel free to comment!
:haha:

Anyhoo....if you don't know me, feel free to check out my other journals...which can be found here:

Journal 1

https://www.animeleague.net/forum/sh...ely-nerdy-life

Journal 2

https://www.animeleague.net/forum/sh...of-the-H03nn89

Journal 3
showthread.php?121694-The-H03nn89-Strikes-Back
Attachments
IMG_0016.jpg
IMG_0016.jpg (150.75 KiB) Viewed 1718 times

Lurlei

Re: I've Spent Two Hours In A Maze With Snail Elephants Looking For A Pencil...

Post by Lurlei » 23 Nov 2019, 19:55

Hello, we don’t know each other but I just want to come and say hi

H03nn89
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by H03nn89 » 23 Nov 2019, 20:28

Of course! Hello! You're welcome here anytime :-)

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Post by Teeny » 24 Nov 2019, 02:37

I like your new journal title! :D
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・
Click above to join me in Joestar Clan

PortgasDAce
Standard Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by PortgasDAce » 24 Nov 2019, 06:49

Hi Rachel, I'm Alex. :) Good to meet you!

So I noticed you said you made your own Pop in a previous journal. What fandom was it?

Also curious as to who you met at cons! :)
“The nation that neglects social inequality, mischievously increases military budgets, and then uses its power internally to suppress the citizens on the pretext of invasion by an external enemy is on the road to extinction.”
 Yang Wen-Li.

H03nn89
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by H03nn89 » 24 Nov 2019, 11:40

Teeny wrote:I like your new journal title! :D

I couldn’t help it. It’s actually a line from a YouTube fan video made called Spyro’s Bad Day. It’s hilarious and well worth a watch.

PortgasDAce wrote:Hi Rachel, I'm Alex. :) Good to meet you!

So I noticed you said you made your own Pop in a previous journal. What fandom was it?

Also curious as to who you met at cons! :)

Hi Alex! Good to meet you too!

I did. Well I eventually made 2. They aren’t as brilliant as some of the custom ones you see, but I did try lol. They were both of Steven Stone- from the Pokemon franchise. One in his original R/S/E outfit and then his new ORAS outfit. I can post the pics if you want to see them.

Oh where do I start lol. My most famous and probably my most memorable had to be Sigourney Weaver. As an Alien fan, it was like a holy grail.

PortgasDAce
Standard Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by PortgasDAce » 25 Nov 2019, 03:55

H03nn89 wrote:I couldn’t help it. It’s actually a line from a YouTube fan video made called Spyro’s Bad Day. It’s hilarious and well worth a watch.

Hi Alex! Good to meet you too!

I did. Well I eventually made 2. They aren’t as brilliant as some of the custom ones you see, but I did try lol. They were both of Steven Stone- from the Pokemon franchise. One in his original R/S/E outfit and then his new ORAS outfit. I can post the pics if you want to see them.

Oh where do I start lol. My most famous and probably my most memorable had to be Sigourney Weaver. As an Alien fan, it was like a holy grail.

I would love to see them. :) I definitely want to get some custom Pops myself at some point. I'm thinking of getting Lightning (Final Fantasy XIII) and Esdeath (Akame ga Kill) if I ever get a chance.

Oh, awesome! What was she like in person?
“The nation that neglects social inequality, mischievously increases military budgets, and then uses its power internally to suppress the citizens on the pretext of invasion by an external enemy is on the road to extinction.”
 Yang Wen-Li.

H03nn89
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by H03nn89 » 25 Nov 2019, 10:15

No sweat. I’ve just popped the pic in the spoiler box.

Spoiler:  
8D83823E-8DE9-4A4C-8BCB-81EDFE4A3278.jpg

They would be some cool suggestions! There’s lots of customs I would like. I hope they expand the franchises a bit- because there is a ton of anime ones I’d like.

Fair do’s she was extremely nice. Obviously we didn’t get long to speak to her because she was so busy- but very pleasant and quite tall for a female. But I had a photo of her and Jonesy the cat for her to sign, and she drew paw prints all over it which was hilarious

Yomi
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by Yomi » 29 Nov 2019, 04:16

Oh there is your new journal! I was going to update you on the pokemon go stuff. Chimchar CD wasn't too bad. I managed to get 6 or 7 while my alt got 9 I think and my main got 5. You got a shiny Solrock during the event. I am also working on the team rocket research. I got a cobalion or 2 but didn't raid it much. I have yet to get a Terrakion still. I am trying to 3 man it weather boosted. I almost made it too. I just need to retool a bit. I also hot regigigas both from the event and an ex pass. Oh and you got a perfect Gollett from the Halloween research. Beyond that, nothing too major.

Also Vic Mignogna's case hit final judgment and should start going to appeals. It won't be until next year before it goes before them. Everyone on the other side thought Vic was going to owe 1-2 million dollars. Too bad the judge didn't agree. Everyone got $50k in attorney's fees and 2 got $5k in sanctions while the other 2 got $2500 in sanctions. There were a few other fees that brought it to about 235k that he is ordered to pay. That really hurts Moronica's attorney on fees. He charged Ron and Monica 5 times the amount than another attorney charged. Then again, he inflated the bill which is highly unethical. He could get in trouble for that and possibly get sued for malpractice. They screwed up calling Vic to the stand to regain why he brought the lawsuit. He is a genuine, and charismatic individual. That can only hurt your case for getting more in fees and sanctions.

Beyond all that, it has been crazy with work and we just finished our busiest day of the year. Also, I have been having to keep an eye on the cat. He was having problem with his urinary tract where crystals were forming in his urine and it plugged him up. He had to go the vet twice. It is bery painful and lethal for male cats. I thought he was going to have to go back again last night, but he seems to be fine now. Hopefully he stays that way.

H03nn89
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by H03nn89 » 29 Nov 2019, 07:15

Hey hey!

Wow still quite busy on that front by the sound of it. I did here that it’s all Pokemon from previous CD to be next month or have I missed that? But it sounds good!

Wow! That case is indeed complicated. It seems like there is still plenty of twists and turns it seems.

Oh no! Hope the little guy gets better!

Pixiedora
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Pixiedora » 29 Nov 2019, 08:38

I was going to ask where the title came from as it's very random :lol: I like it :D How're you?

H03nn89
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by H03nn89 » 29 Nov 2019, 17:31

Pixiedora wrote:I was going to ask where the title came from as it's very random :lol: I like it :D How're you?

Lol. I know I couldn’t help it. It’s quote from a YouTube video called Spyro’s Bad Day.

I’m good thanks- just started a new job- how are you?

PortgasDAce
Standard Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by PortgasDAce » 30 Nov 2019, 02:45

Yeah, I'm in the same boat. I want more Pops than I can afford. *lol*

That's cool. :) I imagine the autograph lines were insane.
 Yang Wen-Li.

PharaohAtem
Atem Rank
Atem Rank
United States of America

Post by PharaohAtem » 30 Nov 2019, 03:17

I like the name of your journal.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

H03nn89
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by H03nn89 » 30 Nov 2019, 08:31

PortgasDAce wrote:Yeah, I'm in the same boat. I want more Pops than I can afford. *lol*

That's cool. :) I imagine the autograph lines were insane.

Oh yeah!

They were a pain, especially the lines where things ended etc, how many times I had to redo things was a nightmare lol

Thanks! I just went for the unusual title- plus it just made me laugh