Fragile Dreams- The Journal of a Kitsune and Kitty [Izzy & Kitty's ALJ]

Where you can keep a diary of your life. Only one topic per member, please!

Moderators: djd001, LikkleMel, Noodle

Kitty
Kitty Rank Bar
Kitty Rank Bar
United States of America

Re: Fragile Dreams- The Journal of a Kitsune and Kitty [Izzy & Kitty's ALJ]

Post by Kitty » 22 Nov 2019, 18:10

It wasn't the worst. But I wasn't a big fan of it. I just felt it was obviously to rushed.
Image  Image

PortgasDAce
Standard Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by PortgasDAce » 22 Nov 2019, 18:17

Kitty wrote:It wasn't the worst. But I wasn't a big fan of it. I just felt it was obviously to rushed.

Yeah, that's true. Maybe it'll be better in the books.
“The nation that neglects social inequality, mischievously increases military budgets, and then uses its power internally to suppress the citizens on the pretext of invasion by an external enemy is on the road to extinction.”
 Yang Wen-Li.

Kitty
Kitty Rank Bar
Kitty Rank Bar
United States of America

Post by Kitty » 23 Nov 2019, 01:16

If and when he ever finishes them. ��
It can't be worse than the show at least. He has more of a reason to make it even better
Image  Image

PortgasDAce
Standard Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by PortgasDAce » 23 Nov 2019, 02:07

Good point. I think a lot of people are getting annoyed that he keeps working on other projects. I can't imagine how long it's feeling to those who started reading the books in '96.
“The nation that neglects social inequality, mischievously increases military budgets, and then uses its power internally to suppress the citizens on the pretext of invasion by an external enemy is on the road to extinction.”
 Yang Wen-Li.

Izzy
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by Izzy » 23 Nov 2019, 20:34

Sophia is my spirit animal. Point blank lol.

Kitty, I fixed the bio post for you.

*yawns* Waiting for food to get there... And then I have work tonight.. Urgh. Not gonna lie pretty miserable at this job. -_-

Play FFXIV? Need a Free Company? Join the Moonlight Warriors on the Jenova Server! PM for more Info!
Play ARK? Need a Tribe? Look for Reina on EU Server 836 on The Island!

Back in the Habit.

Izzy
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by Izzy » 25 Nov 2019, 06:20

Fucking. Finally.

So, the other lead sales associate at my job and I talked tonight and I told her about the shit that was pulled last weekend where I had a full weeks worth of returns left for me and was told if I did finish them by the end of my shift that I'd written up ( two shopping carts piled completely full and 6 shopping baskets piled completely full) Mind you, I work two days a week 10 hours total between the two days AND returns are suppose to be done Every. Damn. Night. Not just on the two days I work. I also run the register. Which last weekend we were super busy because of people shopping for the holidays. So it took me both shifts to get it all done.

This weekend I talked with the lead about it and I told her that this was bullshit and that last weekend was bullshit. If I was to be written up then everyone that worked night shift through out the week should be written up for not doing the returns. And she agreed and also said I would not be written up. And that now, every night, frieght stops at 5:00 and recovery and returns will be started then.

Which means I will have less to do on Saturday and Sunday and I'll actually be able to work the totes and get product out onto the floor.

Play FFXIV? Need a Free Company? Join the Moonlight Warriors on the Jenova Server! PM for more Info!

Back in the Habit.

PortgasDAce
Standard Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by PortgasDAce » 25 Nov 2019, 06:33

Naughty Kitty wrote:Probably a bit irksome? IDK o.o

Oh yeah.
 Yang Wen-Li.

PortgasDAce
Standard Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by PortgasDAce » 25 Nov 2019, 06:35

Izzy wrote:Fucking. Finally.

So, the other lead sales associate at my job and I talked tonight and I told her about the shit that was pulled last weekend where I had a full weeks worth of returns left for me and was told if I did finish them by the end of my shift that I'd written up ( two shopping carts piled completely full and 6 shopping baskets piled completely full) Mind you, I work two days a week 10 hours total between the two days AND returns are suppose to be done Every. Damn. Night. Not just on the two days I work. I also run the register. Which last weekend we were super busy because of people shopping for the holidays. So it took me both shifts to get it all done.

This weekend I talked with the lead about it and I told her that this was bullshit and that last weekend was bullshit. If I was to be written up then everyone that worked night shift through out the week should be written up for not doing the returns. And she agreed and also said I would not be written up. And that now, every night, frieght stops at 5:00 and recovery and returns will be started then.

Which means I will have less to do on Saturday and Sunday and I'll actually be able to work the totes and get product out onto the floor.

Glad some of the load's getting taken off of you.
 Yang Wen-Li.

Izzy
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by Izzy » 25 Nov 2019, 06:49

PortgasDAce wrote:Glad some of the load's getting taken off of you.
It won't matter much as I am looking for a new job due shitty pay and shitty management at this one. I just can't deal with it anymore. I've been there a year and I'm sick of the place. The write up threat was the last straw for me. I've stuck it out through some total bullshit on the company's part and we have a high turnover rate so they should appreciate the fact that I've stayed as long as I have but they don't and I haven't gotten a single pay raise despite having previous experience. Soooo. I'm finished. 😒

Back in the Habit.

PortgasDAce
Standard Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by PortgasDAce » 25 Nov 2019, 06:52

Izzy wrote:It won't matter much as I am looking for a new job due shitty pay and shitty management at this one. I just can't deal with it anymore. I've been there a year and I'm sick of the place. The write up threat was the last straw for me. I've stuck it out through some total bullshit on the company's part and we have a high turnover rate so they should appreciate the fact that I've stayed as long as I have but they don't and I haven't gotten a single pay raise despite having previous experience. Soooo. I'm finished. 😒

I can only imagine the crap you've had to endure. I'm sure with your experience it's not going to be hard to find a better job. :)
 Yang Wen-Li.

Izzy
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by Izzy » 25 Nov 2019, 06:54

PortgasDAce wrote:I can only imagine the crap you've had to endure. I'm sure with your experience it's not going to be hard to find a better job. :)
Dollar General is King of Crap when it comes to jobs.

Ye. My sister Lydia is getting me an application for the place she works. $8 raise if I get on there from my current salary.

Back in the Habit.

PortgasDAce
Standard Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by PortgasDAce » 25 Nov 2019, 06:59

Izzy wrote:Dollar General is King of Crap when it comes to jobs.

Ye. My sister Lydia is getting me an application for the place she works. $8 raise if I get on there from my current salary.

Oh man, I remember reading some online thing about those dollar stores being shady places to work. I totally thought they were rumors.

I hope you get in. :D
 Yang Wen-Li.

Izzy
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by Izzy » 25 Nov 2019, 07:03

PortgasDAce wrote:Oh man, I remember reading some online thing about those dollar stores being shady places to work. I totally thought they were rumors.

I hope you get in. :D
Not rumors. They work you like dogs for very little pay and treat their employees like shite. I have previous retail/grocery experience and they started me at $8.00 a year later and I am still making $8.00 and the new keyholder treats me like I'm an idiot despite her being the stupid one and not knowing basics. 😒

Back in the Habit.

PortgasDAce
Standard Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by PortgasDAce » 25 Nov 2019, 07:14

Izzy wrote:Not rumors. They work you like dogs for very little pay and treat their employees like shite. I have previous retail/grocery experience and they started me at $8.00 a year later and I am still making $8.00 and the new keyholder treats me like I'm an idiot despite her being the stupid one and not knowing basics. 😒

Yikes. :(
 Yang Wen-Li.

Izzy
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by Izzy » 25 Nov 2019, 07:19

PortgasDAce wrote:Yikes. :(
Yep. If you can help it, never work for a company like them. Our district manager is an idiot as well. But that's whole other can of worms.

On another note.. I should be sleeping.. but eh, can't seem to get comfy.

Back in the Habit.