Sincerely, Me

Where you can keep a diary of your life. Only one topic per member, please!

Moderators: djd001, LikkleMel, Noodle

Pixiedora
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Re: Sincerely, Me

Post by Pixiedora » 08 Oct 2019, 15:22

So I finally had my spa and hotel anniversary with Sam :) Was such an amazing time! The spa was so wonderful, had two pools, one indoor one outdoor. Two jacuzzis again one indoor and one outdoor. Steam room and a sauna. For most of our time we had it pretty much to ourselves. My 85 minute massage was incredible! Sam really enjoyed his first ever massage and spa experience so I'm sure we'll do more in the future :) It was such a lovely tucked away hotel and spa in Climping. Gorgeous area. Our room was a modern touched in a medieval building. We had a three course meal there, the hotel were lovely enough to give us a complimentary Bellini for our anniversary which was sweet of them. I have to admit I was nervous about the food as the posher it gets the more likely it is I won't like it, but it was actually delicious! I had venison in the end. They wrote Happy Anniversary on our pudding in chocolate which was another lovely touch :)

So yes all in all a really wonderful 1st wedding anniversary :D

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Post by Teeny » 08 Oct 2019, 17:17

Pixiedora wrote:So I finally had my spa and hotel anniversary with Sam :) Was such an amazing time! The spa was so wonderful, had two pools, one indoor one outdoor. Two jacuzzis again one indoor and one outdoor. Steam room and a sauna. For most of our time we had it pretty much to ourselves. My 85 minute massage was incredible! Sam really enjoyed his first ever massage and spa experience so I'm sure we'll do more in the future :) It was such a lovely tucked away hotel and spa in Climping. Gorgeous area. Our room was a modern touched in a medieval building. We had a three course meal there, the hotel were lovely enough to give us a complimentary Bellini for our anniversary which was sweet of them. I have to admit I was nervous about the food as the posher it gets the more likely it is I won't like it, but it was actually delicious! I had venison in the end. They wrote Happy Anniversary on our pudding in chocolate which was another lovely touch :)

Sounds really lovely :D Glad you both had a nice time :)
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・
Click above to join me in Joestar Clan

Pixiedora
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Pixiedora » 09 Oct 2019, 08:13

Thank you [mention=109177]Teeny[/mention] and [mention=20855]Naughty Kitty[/mention] :)

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Post by Teeny » 09 Oct 2019, 12:09

How are you both today [mention=5581]Pixiedora[/mention] [mention=44927]J_S[/mention]? :)
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

J_S
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by J_S » 09 Oct 2019, 14:36

Hey [mention=109177]Teeny[/mention] Not bad today, thank you. How are you??

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Post by Teeny » 09 Oct 2019, 17:03

J_S wrote:Hey [mention=109177]Teeny[/mention] Not bad today, thank you. How are you??

That's good, hope you had a great weekend.
I'm fine thanks aswell, just been busy with work this week.
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

NataliaJulia
Veteran Member
Poland

Achievements

Post by NataliaJulia » 09 Oct 2019, 21:27

Pixiedora wrote:So I finally had my spa and hotel anniversary with Sam :) Was such an amazing time! The spa was so wonderful, had two pools, one indoor one outdoor. Two jacuzzis again one indoor and one outdoor. Steam room and a sauna. For most of our time we had it pretty much to ourselves. My 85 minute massage was incredible! Sam really enjoyed his first ever massage and spa experience so I'm sure we'll do more in the future :) It was such a lovely tucked away hotel and spa in Climping. Gorgeous area. Our room was a modern touched in a medieval building. We had a three course meal there, the hotel were lovely enough to give us a complimentary Bellini for our anniversary which was sweet of them. I have to admit I was nervous about the food as the posher it gets the more likely it is I won't like it, but it was actually delicious! I had venison in the end. They wrote Happy Anniversary on our pudding in chocolate which was another lovely touch :)

Yes! Spa is the best. I wish lots of love for you and Sam (^人^)

Pixiedora
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Pixiedora » 10 Oct 2019, 08:26

[mention=111496]NataliaJulia[/mention] you're back! Yay! :D Thank you :3

Pixiedora
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Pixiedora » 11 Oct 2019, 07:44

I've got a half day at work today! :dance: I'm off to Wembley Park this afternoon for GOT7! Very excited, it'll be Sam's first Kpop gig so he's very much looking forward to it! I've only seen one other Kpop group live and that's Day6 which was very much a more tradition gig with them playing their instruments so i'm very excited to see the dancing and staging :3

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Post by Teeny » 11 Oct 2019, 08:28

Pixiedora wrote:I've got a half day at work today! :dance: I'm off to Wembley Park this afternoon for GOT7! Very excited, it'll be Sam's first Kpop gig so he's very much looking forward to it! I've only seen one other Kpop group live and that's Day6 which was very much a more tradition gig with them playing their instruments so i'm very excited to see the dancing and staging :3

Oooh exciting!
Have a fab time and hope Sam enjoys his first Kpop gig :D
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

Pixiedora
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Pixiedora » 11 Oct 2019, 11:06

Thanks [mention=109177]Teeny[/mention] :D

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Post by Teeny » 12 Oct 2019, 21:50

How was the gig? :D
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

Pixiedora
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Pixiedora » 14 Oct 2019, 07:55

It was amazing thanks [mention=109177]Teeny[/mention] :D Only issue was that Sam bought me a lightstick that turned out to be faulty and they wouldn't give us a refund :( But other than that it was well worth going to :D Mcfly is the next gig now :)

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Post by Teeny » 14 Oct 2019, 16:51

Pixiedora wrote:It was amazing thanks [mention=109177]Teeny[/mention] :D Only issue was that Sam bought me a lightstick that turned out to be faulty and they wouldn't give us a refund :( But other than that it was well worth going to :D Mcfly is the next gig now :)

Damn, I'd have been annoyed about not getting a refund too! That's annoying.
Pleased the gig was really good though. I'm super jealous I can't go see McFly, I'm sure they will be fab as always and put on a great show ^^
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

J_S
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by J_S » 14 Oct 2019, 21:29

Glad you had a good time [mention=5581]Pixiedora[/mention]

My weekend was uneventful, but pleasant.

I went to the only raw milk dairy farm in the North East and picked up a few pints, amazing stuff