Sincerely, Me

Where you can keep a diary of your life. Only one topic per member, please!

Moderators: djd001, LikkleMel, Noodle

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Re: Sincerely, Me

Post by Teeny » 15 Oct 2019, 18:25

Don't think I have ever tried raw milk before.
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・
Click above to join me in Joestar Clan

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Post by Teeny » 19 Oct 2019, 08:15

I love milk, it's one of my favourite drinks.
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

Pixiedora
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Pixiedora » 22 Oct 2019, 07:44

I have a new niece! She was born last night :<3: We've been looking after her big sister for the last few days and nights so she doesn't know yet and her mummy and daddy wanted to tell her. Hopefully I'll get to meet the new baby soon! I absolutely love babies! I know a lot of people prefer when they grow up a bit and can play but I just love having a quiet cuddle with the baby :) We took my niece to the 'Tiger Who Came To Tea' theatre show on Sunday as a belated birthday present and to keep her busy while looking after her. It was very well done actually and she loved it.

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Post by Teeny » 22 Oct 2019, 07:47

Pixiedora wrote:I have a new niece! She was born last night :<3: We've been looking after her big sister for the last few days and nights so she doesn't know yet and her mummy and daddy wanted to tell her. Hopefully I'll get to meet the new baby soon! I absolutely love babies! I know a lot of people prefer when they grow up a bit and can play but I just love having a quiet cuddle with the baby :) We took my niece to the 'Tiger Who Came To Tea' theatre show on Sunday as a belated birthday present and to keep her busy while looking after her. It was very well done actually and she loved it.

Congratulations Auntie Kat & Uncle Sam! :<3: That's lovely news!
I am sure you will get plenty of opportunities to have cuddles with your new niece :D
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

Pixiedora
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Pixiedora » 23 Oct 2019, 07:45

Teeny wrote:Congratulations Auntie Kat & Uncle Sam! :<3: That's lovely news!
I am sure you will get plenty of opportunities to have cuddles with your new niece :D

Thank you! I met her last night actually! She was so perfect and cuddly. I am in absolute awe :<3: At one point she started to wimper and her sister came over and gave her a toy and kiss on the cheek and said 'it's ok', and BOOM my overies has burst at the cuteness :lol:

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Post by Teeny » 23 Oct 2019, 09:11

Pixiedora wrote:Thank you! I met her last night actually! She was so perfect and cuddly. I am in absolute awe :<3: At one point she started to wimper and her sister came over and gave her a toy and kiss on the cheek and said 'it's ok', and BOOM my overies has burst at the cuteness :lol:

Cute ^^
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

Pixiedora
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Pixiedora » 24 Oct 2019, 07:15

Thanks [mention=20855]Naughty Kitty[/mention] :)

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Post by Teeny » 25 Oct 2019, 18:52

What are your weekend plans [mention=5581]Pixiedora[/mention] & [mention=44927]J_S[/mention]? :)
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

Pixiedora
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Pixiedora » 25 Oct 2019, 21:20

Hey [mention=109177]Teeny[/mention] not got any plans this weekend, my bro might bring my nieces over but other than that don't know! You?

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Post by Teeny » 26 Oct 2019, 19:12

Pixiedora wrote:Hey [mention=109177]Teeny[/mention] not got any plans this weekend, my bro might bring my nieces over but other than that don't know! You?

That will be nice to see them :D Have a lovely time with them.
I'm just busy with my trip this weekend ^^
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

Pixiedora
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Pixiedora » 01 Nov 2019, 16:15

I literally had 1 hour sleep last night and was sick :( not having a good time

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Post by Teeny » 01 Nov 2019, 16:36

Pixiedora wrote:I literally had 1 hour sleep last night and was sick :( not having a good time

Oh nooo, hope you're feeling better soon!
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

Pixiedora
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Pixiedora » 02 Nov 2019, 10:37

Thanks [mention=109177]Teeny[/mention] feel much better after a lot of sleep last night!

Today I'm off to London to watch Ghost Stories the play! Super excited as I've wanted to see it for years.

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Post by Teeny » 02 Nov 2019, 12:31

Pixiedora wrote:Thanks [mention=109177]Teeny[/mention] feel much better after a lot of sleep last night!

Today I'm off to London to watch Ghost Stories the play! Super excited as I've wanted to see it for years.

That's good to hear.
You have a fab time! That sounds fun, let us know what you thought of it :)
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

Pixiedora
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Pixiedora » 03 Nov 2019, 08:19

I really enjoyed it! Wasn't as scary as I thought it would be, though my friend screamed the place down within the first minute :lol: I thought the scenery and staging was really well done. I'd certainly recommend it!