Luffy's Treasure Cave

Where you can keep a diary of your life. Only one topic per member, please!

Moderators: djd001, LikkleMel, Noodle

Luffynatsu87
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Re: Luffy's Treasure Cave

Post by Luffynatsu87 » 04 Sep 2019, 18:39

Awwww you make me blush lol *gives lots of treasure to kitty*

Luffynatsu87
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Luffynatsu87 » 12 Sep 2019, 22:10

I have had a lot of fun ALcon just gone by. I am glad that anime league came to Birmingham i only looked at at few games and stalls but friend did not feel well so i made sure that they got home ok as live about 20 miles from Birmingham. I might not of joined the site if i had not gone to Birmingham so glad i in the 4 months since i been here i have made so many friends that have lot in common i went to London not knowing what to expect as i was so nervous but i i glad i went as i found out more what AL was about. I watched jollyboatfor the first time in London i only went for the day but had so much fun (bunnies had fun too ) now when i was i going to ALcon i was so excited about going for tbe full 3 days even more for the parties and thanks to all this my confidence in myself has increased, because of that i want to go to more cons i hope other feel the same way.

Pixiedora
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Pixiedora » 13 Sep 2019, 07:17

Glad you had such a good time Luffy :D

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Post by Teeny » 13 Sep 2019, 11:23

Sounds like you had a great time :)
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・
Click above to join me in Joestar Clan

Luffynatsu87
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Luffynatsu87 » 13 Sep 2019, 23:11

i am lots of fun with tiny voice lol

Luffynatsu87
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Luffynatsu87 » 14 Sep 2019, 23:29

It comes something when you sitting in bed and and moon, is only thing lighting the room i like looking at stars too. I go to my mums and there is part of road just over the rail bridge that has no street lights for bit and i stop on the bridge and look up see aleast 100 stars it amazing to look at just wish i could get a good picture

Luffynatsu87
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Luffynatsu87 » 16 Sep 2019, 22:06

Naughty Kitty wrote:that's really cute Luffy :)

I just find it amazing looking at stars also why like watching shows to do with space

Luffynatsu87
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Luffynatsu87 » 18 Sep 2019, 09:10

This week is going well going to see my friend today and maybe play some gears 5 as i played gears of war 3 with him and 2 others and we completed the game in all the modes we most try and complete games together done lego star wars and Detroit become human and also play some retro games as well

Luffynatsu87
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Luffynatsu87 » 20 Sep 2019, 00:59

It was fun but gears of war 5 is not as good as gears of war 3 for horde or story line

Luffynatsu87
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Luffynatsu87 » 20 Sep 2019, 20:37

I had lots of fun and had cake as well it was sooo nice but i asked for slice i got half the dam cake lol

Luffynatsu87
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Luffynatsu87 » 25 Sep 2019, 12:26

Well it was a nice cake lol i ate it all lol, going to go shopping today as i need to put some food in the freezer as it looks bare i need to get some food as feeling a bit hungry right now might have pizza maybe

Luffynatsu87
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Luffynatsu87 » 25 Sep 2019, 22:08

Had a good day had some mint ice cream and got my hotel for Bristol sorteded i hjust got sort my flat out and then i ready for bed

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Post by Teeny » 27 Sep 2019, 22:00

Yum, mint ice cream :)
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

Luffynatsu87
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Luffynatsu87 » 27 Sep 2019, 22:07

Mint ice cream is my favourite and some times ice cream cone with strawberry sauce mmmmmm strawberry sauce

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Post by Teeny » 27 Sep 2019, 22:23

Yeah mint is my favourite flavour too.
Although I usually prefer Ice cream on it's own without the con.
I don't mind cornettos though.
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・