Lets Nep things up, Elgood style!

Where you can keep a diary of your life. Only one topic per member, please!

Moderators: djd001, LikkleMel, Noodle

Endynyp
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Endynyp » 19 Jun 2020, 09:16

It's so lovely! I live in a box. Minimal Nep space. I'm so jealous!
“There is no such thing as a coincidence in this world. There is only the inevitable.” – Yuuko Ichihara, xxxHolic

Elgood81
Nep-Nep Member
Nep-Nep Member
Great Britain

Post by Elgood81 » 19 Jun 2020, 22:11

Teeny wrote:
18 Jun 2020, 14:23
Looks very spacious!
Plenty of spaces to put neps :D
Yeah I’m gonna put up Nep and Jojo wall scrolls everywhere :D

Endynyp wrote:
19 Jun 2020, 09:16
It's so lovely! I live in a box. Minimal Nep space. I'm so jealous!
yeah I can’t wait to move in Wednesday. It’s brilliant and it’s not costing me any more than I’m paying right now for the room I have.

So tonight is my last night here with these guys, the last night that I have to put up with tom’s shit. Can’t wait to walk out tomorrow. I’m crashing at my brothers place till Wednesday, he’s got my futon there so at least I’ll have somewhere to sleep. Is it bad that I’m excited that me and my £400 a month are walking out the door tomorrow?

Anyways I’ll be gone from AL for a few days but once I’m in my new flat and I’ve unpacked my PC, I will be back!

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Post by Teeny » 19 Jun 2020, 22:15

Goodluck with the move John!
So pleased you are finally able to get away from where you've been living.
A new adventure and home awaits you! :D
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・
Click above to join me in Joestar Clan

PharaohAtem
Atem Rank
Atem Rank
United States of America

Post by PharaohAtem » 21 Jun 2020, 17:31

I'm glad your getting out of that place.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Endynyp
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Endynyp » 25 Jun 2020, 07:25

It's not bad at all! It's awesome! They don't deserve your £400, they don't deserve your excellent-ness, and I am so happy that you are free! free!
“There is no such thing as a coincidence in this world. There is only the inevitable.” – Yuuko Ichihara, xxxHolic

Elgood81
Nep-Nep Member
Nep-Nep Member
Great Britain

Post by Elgood81 » 27 Jun 2020, 20:39

So i moved into my new place Wednesday. It literally took the whole day to move all my things. I didn't think I had much but it took three car trips to move it all. i don't have any furniture yet but a work colleague is giving me a two seater leather couch (when I can sort out how i'm gonna get it to the flat) and she already gave me a fridge. my aunt bought me a bed that should be here in the next 2 weeks. I was sleeping on a mattress on the floor which is comfortable but she said I can't do that all the time and bought the bed for me.

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Post by Teeny » 28 Jun 2020, 09:44

That's really nice of your Aunt :)
I hope you are enjoying your new place so far.
Must be lovely to not have all that loud music anymore ^^
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

Elgood81
Nep-Nep Member
Nep-Nep Member
Great Britain

Post by Elgood81 » 28 Jun 2020, 17:44

Teeny wrote:
28 Jun 2020, 09:44
That's really nice of your Aunt :)
I hope you are enjoying your new place so far.
Must be lovely to not have all that loud music anymore ^^

well my neighbours played some music last night but although i could hear it it wasn't super loud through my walls like tom's was and i put that down to it being a saturday night. it wasn't on for very long, i just turned up my tv a little and ignored it.

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Post by Teeny » 28 Jun 2020, 20:58

Fair enough, I suppose it isn't too bad if it is only every so often and is turned off eventually before sleep.
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Post by Teeny » 15 Jul 2020, 11:41

Hope life in the new flat is going well :)
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

Elgood81
Nep-Nep Member
Nep-Nep Member
Great Britain

Post by Elgood81 » 28 Jul 2020, 14:09

Teeny wrote:
15 Jul 2020, 11:41
Hope life in the new flat is going well :)

Yeah, it's hard to believe that i've been here over a month now. it seems like it was only a week or so ago that i moved in. I've gotten used to being here and i think my neighbours are used to me being here too. when i first moved in the guy next to me in 13 was playing loud music. it wasn't constant but sometimes it was late at night. it's stopped now so i guess he/she just didn't realise someone had moved in next to them. (or it could have been the noise complaint i made to the council, idk). My brother is coming over tomorrow to see the flat. Usually since we've been allowed to (cos i'm a single person living alone and so is he so we have our social bubble as boris calls it) I've been going to his flat but this week we're changing things up a bit and he's coming here.

i have the week off work this week. i was supposed to be picking dad up from the airport friday, but thats not happening now because the philippines have gone into a second lockdown and his flight from cebu to manilla was canceled. He's been out there almost a year now and although he's safe i think he's just itching to come home now.

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Post by Teeny » 30 Jul 2020, 16:53

Hope you had a nice time with your brother :)
A shame you aren't able to see your dad but at least he is safe, hopefully things with the airports will calm down shortly and you can see him soon.
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

PharaohAtem
Atem Rank
Atem Rank
United States of America

Post by PharaohAtem » 30 Jul 2020, 17:11

Hope you had a good time with your brother. I hope things get better so your dad can get home and you can see him.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

lambda-sky
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by lambda-sky » 01 Aug 2020, 12:40

Elgood81 wrote:
28 Jul 2020, 14:09
or it could have been the noise complaint i made to the council
I didn't know you could do that. I wonder if it only works on people who rent from the council.

Elgood81
Nep-Nep Member
Nep-Nep Member
Great Britain

Post by Elgood81 » 27 Aug 2020, 22:03

lambda-sky wrote:
01 Aug 2020, 12:40
Elgood81 wrote:
28 Jul 2020, 14:09
or it could have been the noise complaint i made to the council
I didn't know you could do that. I wonder if it only works on people who rent from the council.
I don't rent from the council, I have a private landlord but the council still have a duty of care when it comes to environmental health and i guess noise complaints fall into this.

So i've now been in the flat for 2 months now, (where has the time gone) the place is now starting to feel like home. My girlfriend, Gemma came round yesterday to see the flat. she didn't really have much of a choice as i pulled the old "oppps i missed the turning for swaffham" trick. i think she's warmed to the place cos she's now wanting to come over for a movie night some time in the near future. We went out yesterday, the first time the pair of us have gone out in nearly 6 months. Our favourite chinese restaurant in norwich finally reopened and we just had to go cos the last time we were there was in february. they had social distancing measures in place (not that anyone was following them except for my girlfriend and me and a few others) and before they let you loose at the buffet they give you this huge plastic glove to put over one hand so that you only use that hand to touch the tongs, lids ect. meal itself was 50% off because of that "eat out to help out" thing so it was almost like i paid for me and Gemma got to eat for free lol.(well she did anyway cos i paid)