Lets Nep things up, Elgood style!

Where you can keep a diary of your life. Only one topic per member, please!

Moderators: djd001, LikkleMel, Noodle

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Post by Teeny » 24 Apr 2022, 11:34

Elgood81 wrote:
21 Apr 2022, 01:13
GraceMellody wrote:
20 Apr 2022, 22:40
Elgood81 wrote:
20 Apr 2022, 21:10
post will have to come tomorrow I’ve got sidetracked this morning because I saw that Yakuza 3 for ps3 was for sale in my local CEX and I had to have it.
thats extremely valid, lol

yeah I like the yakuza games, almost as much as I like the Neptunia games.I finished Yakuza Zero and I’ve almost finished Yakuza Kiwami. I plan on playing all the Yakuza games in order and buying Kiwami 2 next because the main story is so good and each game continues the story and Kiryu is a character you can really get invested in. But when Yakuza 3 remastered is £15 on steam and I saw it in Cex on ps3 for £6 I though it was worth saving a little money and playing it on ps3 when I finish Kiwami 2. I’m also replaying Yakuza Zero on my twitch channel. I think likklemel watched a bit of my play through of chapter 1 and I’m probably going to stream chapter 2 this weekend (possibly on Sunday, I haven’t decided yet).

And now for the really long post. So so far this year I spent January out of action. I’d put my back out at work picking up a packet of cigarettes off the floor. I could hardly move and it took me three weeks before my back got better. I still get the occasional twinge but I have a back brace which helps with that.

In February I met the love of my life Niamh. I have numerous profiles on dating sites and was about to give up and delete them when Niamh sent me a message out of blue. We sent messages back-and-forth for a little while and then on the 12th of February we took the plunge and started Dating. We’ve been together for two months now and it’s the best thing that could’ve ever happened to the both of us. You know they say when you meet the right person you just kind of know it’s the right person, that’s how it was with me. It was like I instinctively knew this was the woman I was supposed to be with. Niamh is 48 so she’s a little older than me but I don’t care about that, age is just a number. She lives in Colchester but originally she’s from Dublin. She has two daughters, Hannah and Anne-marie (but she likes to be called ammo), both 21 Because they’re twins but they’re not identical. I’ve not met them yet but I’m sure I will soon.

Finally last month I made an important decision about my work. With is the cost of petrol going sky high, I decided to transfer from the asda in Swaffham to the asda in Kings Lynn (which is where I live). My last shift at Swaffham is this Saturday. And then on the Monday I start at South wootton. I’m gonna miss everyone at Swaffham with the exception of one person, I won’t give her a second thought, but it’s not like I won’t see them ever again. We’ll still go out for drinks and stuff they’ll just be my friend now and not my work friends.

And that’s pretty much what happened to me so far this year.

@Elgood81 Ohh I'm glad you have decided to switch branches and I hope the South Wootton branch will be a better working environment for you! I always use that Asda for petrol when I'm visiting Norfolk :D Are you still planning on going to the Norwich con? I'm thinking of going for just one of the days but haven't decided if Saturday or Sunday yet, probably Saturday.

Also happy that you and Niamh are getting on well. Hope you and your dad are doing okay now?
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・
Click above to join me in Joestar Clan

GraceMellody
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Post by GraceMellody » 24 Apr 2022, 16:42

You and Niamh are adorable <3
And I hope the transfer goes well, hopefully everyone at your new place will be good
~UK Artist, Idol & Mother~
@MelodiqueArt

Elgood81
Nep-Nep Member
Nep-Nep Member
Great Britain

Post by Elgood81 » 24 Apr 2022, 22:18

Teeny wrote:
24 Apr 2022, 11:34
Elgood81 wrote:
21 Apr 2022, 01:13
GraceMellody wrote:
20 Apr 2022, 22:40
thats extremely valid, lol

yeah I like the yakuza games, almost as much as I like the Neptunia games.I finished Yakuza Zero and I’ve almost finished Yakuza Kiwami. I plan on playing all the Yakuza games in order and buying Kiwami 2 next because the main story is so good and each game continues the story and Kiryu is a character you can really get invested in. But when Yakuza 3 remastered is £15 on steam and I saw it in Cex on ps3 for £6 I though it was worth saving a little money and playing it on ps3 when I finish Kiwami 2. I’m also replaying Yakuza Zero on my twitch channel. I think likklemel watched a bit of my play through of chapter 1 and I’m probably going to stream chapter 2 this weekend (possibly on Sunday, I haven’t decided yet).

And now for the really long post. So so far this year I spent January out of action. I’d put my back out at work picking up a packet of cigarettes off the floor. I could hardly move and it took me three weeks before my back got better. I still get the occasional twinge but I have a back brace which helps with that.

In February I met the love of my life Niamh. I have numerous profiles on dating sites and was about to give up and delete them when Niamh sent me a message out of blue. We sent messages back-and-forth for a little while and then on the 12th of February we took the plunge and started Dating. We’ve been together for two months now and it’s the best thing that could’ve ever happened to the both of us. You know they say when you meet the right person you just kind of know it’s the right person, that’s how it was with me. It was like I instinctively knew this was the woman I was supposed to be with. Niamh is 48 so she’s a little older than me but I don’t care about that, age is just a number. She lives in Colchester but originally she’s from Dublin. She has two daughters, Hannah and Anne-marie (but she likes to be called ammo), both 21 Because they’re twins but they’re not identical. I’ve not met them yet but I’m sure I will soon.

Finally last month I made an important decision about my work. With is the cost of petrol going sky high, I decided to transfer from the asda in Swaffham to the asda in Kings Lynn (which is where I live). My last shift at Swaffham is this Saturday. And then on the Monday I start at South wootton. I’m gonna miss everyone at Swaffham with the exception of one person, I won’t give her a second thought, but it’s not like I won’t see them ever again. We’ll still go out for drinks and stuff they’ll just be my friend now and not my work friends.

And that’s pretty much what happened to me so far this year.

@Elgood81 Ohh I'm glad you have decided to switch branches and I hope the South Wootton branch will be a better working environment for you! I always use that Asda for petrol when I'm visiting Norfolk :D Are you still planning on going to the Norwich con? I'm thinking of going for just one of the days but haven't decided if Saturday or Sunday yet, probably Saturday.

Also happy that you and Niamh are getting on well. Hope you and your dad are doing okay now?

yeah I’m still planning on going. I might only be able to go for the one day and it’s probably gonna be Saturday, idk yet. When I tried to book that week off work while I was working in swaffham they wouldn’t let me have it cos they don’t like 2 colleagues from the same section having holiday at the same time but I think it’s a different story at south wootton. They’re so accommodating and I haven’t even started there yet so I’ll ask Jannette or Julie (they’re my new section leaders) if I can swap my July holiday for august instead. You never know, they might say yes

GraceMellody
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Post by GraceMellody » 28 Apr 2022, 15:31

Accommodating is always helpful
@MelodiqueArt

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Post by Teeny » 03 May 2022, 13:22

Bring on Norwich con woohoo! ^^
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・
Click above to join me in Joestar Clan

GraceMellody
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Post by GraceMellody » 04 May 2022, 00:06

Teeny wrote:
03 May 2022, 13:22
Bring on Norwich con woohoo! ^^
You planning to cosplay?
@MelodiqueArt