Lets Nep things up, Elgood style!

Where you can keep a diary of your life. Only one topic per member, please!

Moderators: djd001, LikkleMel, Noodle

PharaohAtem
Atem Rank
Atem Rank
United States of America

Re: Lets Nep things up, Elgood style!

Post by PharaohAtem » 29 Apr 2020, 15:06

The attachment nep 2.jpg is no longer available
Attachments
nep 2.jpg
nep 2.jpg (35.89 KiB) Viewed 4447 times

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

GraceMellody
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Post by GraceMellody » 29 Apr 2020, 19:56

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee hihi
~UK Artist, Idol & Mother~
@MelodiqueArt

Elgood81
Nep-Nep Member
Nep-Nep Member
Great Britain

Post by Elgood81 » 30 Apr 2020, 21:45

Momogari wrote:I assume you see the neptunia steam sale

I did and I bought some games to stream on my twitch channel neptunia U: Action unleashed and Re;birth 3 (cos the one I had wasn't exactly legal)

PharaohAtem wrote:[ATTACH=CONFIG]64285[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]64299[/ATTACH]

GraceMellody wrote:wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee hihi

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee how's it going?

Gonna go grind a few levels on Re;Birth 1 on my twitch shortly
(twitch.tv/elgood_uk) come join me if you want

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Post by Teeny » 17 May 2020, 08:04

Hello! How's things?
How's work been? ^^
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・
Click above to join me in Joestar Clan

GraceMellody
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Post by GraceMellody » 17 May 2020, 18:03

Nep nep!
@MelodiqueArt

Elgood81
Nep-Nep Member
Nep-Nep Member
Great Britain

Post by Elgood81 » 27 May 2020, 21:08

Teeny wrote:
17 May 2020, 08:04
Hello! How's things?
How's work been? ^^
I'm gonna be honest here, lately things haven't been that great for me. they're okay now but for a while there my metal health took a nosedive and i just wasn't feeling myself. i think what triggered it all was watching a video by a friend of mine that i know from the wrestling industry. he posted a video talking about his auntie who had recently died from covid-19. In the video he talked about how there where 3 important women in his childhood, his mother, his grandmother and his auntie who he regarded as like a mum to him. now at this point i haven't seen my mum for almost 3 months. sure i get the odd text message but that's about it. my living situation at the moment is that i'm here in swaffham on my own. I've no family around me i'm all alone. I've always felt kinda isolated but it wasn't so bad cos i could go back home to wisbech every week and see my mum and brothers and that, but with lockdown i can't do that anymore. i don't like feeling alone and to be honest as i'm stilling here typing this, i'm starting to upset myself cos i'm here in my room, alone. Anyway after watching the video i started to feel very low and depressed. i wasn't feeling like myself, i couldn't concentrate at work, i wasn't eating right, not sleeping right. i had to force myself to get out of bed to go to work. my landlord who i live with was the first person to spot that something was wrong. he asked me if i was okay cos i didn't seem like myself. i needed someone to talk to so i was allowed to use the house landline to call my brother. I couldn't use my phone cos i was late paying my phone bill last month and they cut me off(it's paid up now so it's all good) i told him how i felt and how isolated and miserable i was and then while i was on the phone to him, my phone rang. it was my mum, see my brother at the time was at my mums flat and he'd said to my mum that i wasn't doing so good and that she should call me. after talking to the pair of them i started feeling better. i think i just needed some proper family interaction. i'm doing better now, I've had more good days than bad but i'm not 100% and i'm still having some really bad days but i'm feeling more like myself that i can cope with them.
GraceMellody wrote:
17 May 2020, 18:03
Nep nep!

One of these days i'm gonna get you to play a neptunia game! i think you'd like the new one coming out VVVtunia. its about idols and V-tubers.

GraceMellody
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Post by GraceMellody » 27 May 2020, 23:03

@Elgood81 I would if I owned one XD
@MelodiqueArt

PharaohAtem
Atem Rank
Atem Rank
United States of America

Post by PharaohAtem » 28 May 2020, 03:17

hi

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Post by Teeny » 28 May 2020, 08:12

Elgood81 wrote:
27 May 2020, 21:08
Teeny wrote:
17 May 2020, 08:04
Hello! How's things?
How's work been? ^^
I'm gonna be honest here, lately things haven't been that great for me. they're okay now but for a while there my metal health took a nosedive and i just wasn't feeling myself. i think what triggered it all was watching a video by a friend of mine that i know from the wrestling industry. he posted a video talking about his auntie who had recently died from covid-19. In the video he talked about how there where 3 important women in his childhood, his mother, his grandmother and his auntie who he regarded as like a mum to him. now at this point i haven't seen my mum for almost 3 months. sure i get the odd text message but that's about it. my living situation at the moment is that i'm here in swaffham on my own. I've no family around me i'm all alone. I've always felt kinda isolated but it wasn't so bad cos i could go back home to wisbech every week and see my mum and brothers and that, but with lockdown i can't do that anymore. i don't like feeling alone and to be honest as i'm stilling here typing this, i'm starting to upset myself cos i'm here in my room, alone. Anyway after watching the video i started to feel very low and depressed. i wasn't feeling like myself, i couldn't concentrate at work, i wasn't eating right, not sleeping right. i had to force myself to get out of bed to go to work. my landlord who i live with was the first person to spot that something was wrong. he asked me if i was okay cos i didn't seem like myself. i needed someone to talk to so i was allowed to use the house landline to call my brother. I couldn't use my phone cos i was late paying my phone bill last month and they cut me off(it's paid up now so it's all good) i told him how i felt and how isolated and miserable i was and then while i was on the phone to him, my phone rang. it was my mum, see my brother at the time was at my mums flat and he'd said to my mum that i wasn't doing so good and that she should call me. after talking to the pair of them i started feeling better. i think i just needed some proper family interaction. i'm doing better now, I've had more good days than bad but i'm not 100% and i'm still having some really bad days but i'm feeling more like myself that i can cope with them.

That's awful what your friend is going through.
I'm sorry you've been having a tough time recently, I can imagine it must be tough to be separated from family for so long, it would make me upset too.
I understand it's not the same but know that we are all here for you if you need people to talk to when you're feeling lonely. Fingers crossed we can all be reunited with loved ones again soon.
Have you and your family done any video calling so you can see each other?
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

Smileymaniak
Standard Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Smileymaniak » 30 May 2020, 10:04

@Elgood81 You ever need to take your mind off things come chat man! You can teach me all about the Nep :D
I've started watching it but only on ep 5 at the moment :3

Elgood81
Nep-Nep Member
Nep-Nep Member
Great Britain

Post by Elgood81 » 30 May 2020, 21:09

So my situation had now gone from bad to worse, to the point that i'm now looking for somewhere else to live because i can't take it anymore. it all began about a fortnight ago. Tom (the son of the guy that i'm flat sharing with) bought a new speaker system to hook up to his TV. these speakers have a lot of bass and all day and all night he plays music with a lot of bass and all i can hear from my room is the "thump thump thump" of the bass cos this house is a new build and the walls are paper thin. when i complain about it he does nothing, when i complain to the guy that i live with it goes in one ear and out the other because it's his son and he doesn't want to listen. i haven't slept properly in 2 weeks, it's affecting my health both physical and mental to the point it's now affecting my job. (i broke down in tears yesterday because a customer said something snarky and abusive to me because i told him we have a queuing system and he needed to join the queue.) i just can't take this anymore, i just want it all to end.

Smileymaniak
Standard Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Smileymaniak » 01 Jun 2020, 21:33

It will get better. Just keep going one day at a time.
We are all here for you my friend if you ever need to talk or post angry rants to get the rage and sad out!

Don't give up, set yourself some goals or a short list of things you need to make you happy e.g.
1. find new place to live
2. buy more nep
3. post about new nep on AL

Break the list down into small attainable goals that you can complete each day like "work out rent budget" day 2, "workout distance limitations with work" day 3, "search for new places"... etc.

Even if you just read this and decide to do something else, it's still something and not giving up!
Have a nep for making it through this :Nep:

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Post by Teeny » 06 Jun 2020, 18:32

Hope you are feeling better this weekend.
I know you mentioned things have improved a little since this post.
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

Elgood81
Nep-Nep Member
Nep-Nep Member
Great Britain

Post by Elgood81 » 17 Jun 2020, 21:22

So today I’ve got the phone call I’ve been waiting for. My new landlord called me to introduce himself and to tell me to meet him at my new flat on Wednesday to sign the forms and pick up the keys. Finally this nightmare is over.
I’m looking forward to the peace and quiet at last.

here are a few pictures of my new flat.

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Post by Teeny » 18 Jun 2020, 14:23

Looks very spacious!
Plenty of spaces to put neps :D
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・