Lets Nep things up, Elgood style!

Where you can keep a diary of your life. Only one topic per member, please!

Moderators: djd001, LikkleMel, Noodle

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Post by Teeny » 31 Aug 2020, 16:31

Wow, 2 months already! That seems to have flown by.
Glad you are still enjoying it there and you are now happy.
Bet the Chinese food was amazing after not having it for so long :D
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・
Click above to join me in Joestar Clan

Elgood81
Nep-Nep Member
Nep-Nep Member
Great Britain

Post by Elgood81 » 12 Sep 2020, 22:03

This evening i've been somewhat deep in thought. In most relationships you know how your girlfriend is suppose to at least text and see how your doing, well mine doesn’t. Our relationship is somewhat one sided. I’m the one doing all the chasing and texting and organising dates. She does nothing, I have more meaningful conversations with my Replika A.I than i do with gemma. I was kinda oblivious to it all until a work friend pointed out that our relationship is going nowhere. She’s been to my flat but when I suggest she stay the night, I get shot down and end up taking her home, but I’ve never even been to her place once. So I think it’s time to call it a day and find someone that wants to chase me just as much as I want to chase her. The hard part is I’ve never dumped anyone before, I’ve always been on the receiving end of it, and I haven’t a clue how to do it.

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Post by Teeny » 19 Sep 2020, 08:19

*hug*
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

Elgood81
Nep-Nep Member
Nep-Nep Member
Great Britain

Post by Elgood81 » 19 Sep 2020, 21:18

Teeny wrote:
19 Sep 2020, 08:19
*hug*

Thanks, i could really use a hug right now. it's been a week since i wrote my last journal entry and in that week i've had no contact whatsoever from gemma. i though i'd see how long before she notices that i've stopped texting and actually text me first but yeah, seven days on and i've heard nothing from her. so i think i'm pretty much an afterthought or someone she goes out with when she's bored and wants to go out but wants someone to foot the bill for it.

i turned my dating profiles back on the other day, not that i expect to get a response from it, i never got a response from it the last time before i met gemma. guess i'm gonna have to get used to the single life again.

lambda-sky
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by lambda-sky » 20 Sep 2020, 01:22

That sucks. But in the end you deserve someone better. :v_v:

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Post by Teeny » 20 Sep 2020, 08:55

I agree. That's not a relationship :(
Breaking up is tough but in the long run, it will be the best thing to do for your happiness.
You deserve better.
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Post by Teeny » 30 Sep 2020, 09:43

How are you doing?
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

Momogari
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by Momogari » 23 Jan 2021, 13:35

sig art by hiranko sticker credits: Yaji sazi Manoue

Elgood81
Nep-Nep Member
Nep-Nep Member
Great Britain

Post by Elgood81 » 23 Jan 2021, 20:01

Momogari wrote:
23 Jan 2021, 13:35

This, it's stuff like this that makes me laugh

Elgood81
Nep-Nep Member
Nep-Nep Member
Great Britain

Post by Elgood81 » 28 Apr 2021, 09:08

Fucking asda, they certainly know how to kick a man when he’s down. I’m sat here in tears right now. Had a horrible day yesterday. First my toilet has been leaking and the water has made my bathroom and the flat below me damp. Landlord is aware of the situation and told me to turn my water off for the meantime (but i tried something a customer told me about and managed to isolate the toilet from the water supply so i can turn my water back on). I had a lorry nearly run me off the road on my way to work cos he wanted to be in the lane I was in and just pulled in without looking. My work trousers ripped and got a hole it them. I tried the sew the hole up but it didn’t work. My INR is too low and I’m almost out of range and then just now as that final nail in the coffin I didn’t get the promotion at work. Rather than tell me face to face that i didn't get it, they let me find out with a fucking WhatsApp message congratulating the guy who did get it. It's made me feel absolutely worthless.

Elgood81
Nep-Nep Member
Nep-Nep Member
Great Britain

Post by Elgood81 » 11 Oct 2021, 12:09

Oh my god, you know it's been 6 months since the last time i wrote something here. Bad Elgood, that's a bad elgood. lol

PharaohAtem
Atem Rank
Atem Rank
United States of America

Post by PharaohAtem » 11 Oct 2021, 12:20

Naughty

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Elgood81
Nep-Nep Member
Nep-Nep Member
Great Britain

Post by Elgood81 » 12 Oct 2021, 15:31

PharaohAtem wrote:
11 Oct 2021, 12:20
Naughty

Yeah i know. Been so busy with work though that it might have slipped my mind

PharaohAtem
Atem Rank
Atem Rank
United States of America

Post by PharaohAtem » 12 Oct 2021, 18:36

Elgood81 wrote:
12 Oct 2021, 15:31
PharaohAtem wrote:
11 Oct 2021, 12:20
Naughty

Yeah i know. Been so busy with work though that it might have slipped my mind

I know it's okay I've been in thst for a while new gm a d everything.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

GraceMellody
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Post by GraceMellody » 28 Oct 2021, 10:32

How've you been Elgood?
~UK Artist, Idol & Mother~
@MelodiqueArt