Lets Nep things up, Elgood style!

Where you can keep a diary of your life. Only one topic per member, please!

Moderators: djd001, LikkleMel, Noodle

Elgood81
Nep-Nep Member
Nep-Nep Member
Great Britain

Re: Lets Nep things up, Elgood style!

Post by Elgood81 » 04 Jun 2019, 21:39

Well my next con would have been Hyperjapan but I decided that I'm going to go to the summer LAGC on the saturday (If my magistrates court refund ever turns up, two months I've been waiting now) because I really had alot of fun hanging out with [mention=100737]Beerkeg[/mention] [mention=107568]unoduetre[/mention] [mention=109946]HentaiSenpai[/mention] and [mention=106533]GraceMellody[/mention] and I'd really like to hang out with them again, along with meeting [mention=111496]NataliaJulia[/mention]. Then a week later it's HyperJapan, although apart from Necronomidol there's nobody performing that I'm super excited about. Then after that is Norwich and finally Alcon and Hyper Japan winter finishing up the year

you gonna do the Norwich Big Geek Meet on the 22nd of june [mention=109177]Teeny[/mention]?

GraceMellody
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Post by GraceMellody » 05 Jun 2019, 10:22

Ah it's a shame you're not there on Friday for my birthday :P
NECRONOMIDOL are doing a full UK tour btw not just Hyper Japan. I'm gonna see if I can afford their Birmingham show, because I want to meet the two new members!
~UK Artist, Idol & Mother~
@MelodiqueArt

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Post by Teeny » 05 Jun 2019, 11:44

Elgood81 wrote:you gonna do the Norwich Big Geek Meet on the 22nd of june [mention=109177]Teeny[/mention]?

I don't think I'll be at the meet up sadly. I haven't decided about the con this year. I need to have a think :D
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・
Click above to join me in Joestar Clan

Elgood81
Nep-Nep Member
Nep-Nep Member
Great Britain

Post by Elgood81 » 05 Jun 2019, 13:14

GraceMellody wrote:Ah it's a shame you're not there on Friday for my birthday :P
NECRONOMIDOL are doing a full UK tour btw not just Hyper Japan. I'm gonna see if I can afford their Birmingham show, because I want to meet the two new members!

I would have done the whole weekend but my holiday starts when LAGC finishes so I can only do Saturday as that’s my day off. I’ll just have to buy you a birthday drink Saturday

PharaohAtem
Atem Rank
Atem Rank
United States of America

Post by PharaohAtem » 07 Jun 2019, 19:04

hi

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

NataliaJulia
Veteran Member
Poland

Achievements

Post by NataliaJulia » 08 Jun 2019, 00:04

Elgood81 wrote:Well my next con would have been Hyperjapan but I decided that I'm going to go to the summer LAGC on the saturday (If my magistrates court refund ever turns up, two months I've been waiting now) because I really had alot of fun hanging out with [mention=100737]Beerkeg[/mention] [mention=107568]unoduetre[/mention] [mention=109946]HentaiSenpai[/mention] and [mention=106533]GraceMellody[/mention] and I'd really like to hang out with them again, along with meeting [mention=111496]NataliaJulia[/mention]. Then a week later it's HyperJapan, although apart from Necronomidol there's nobody performing that I'm super excited about. Then after that is Norwich and finally Alcon and Hyper Japan winter finishing up the year

See you at LAGC and HJ!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]59588[/ATTACH]

Momogari
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by Momogari » 08 Jun 2019, 09:22

I'm rewatching Shangri-la and I just realized you'd probably really like it.
sig art by hiranko sticker credits: Yaji sazi Manoue

Elgood81
Nep-Nep Member
Nep-Nep Member
Great Britain

Post by Elgood81 » 08 Jun 2019, 21:06

PharaohAtem wrote:hi
hey sweetie, how's it going? *hugs*

NataliaJulia wrote:See you at LAGC and HJ!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]59588[/ATTACH]
your doing HJ as well? OMG please hang out with me, I'm there on saturday(or sunday I haven't decided yet)

Momogari wrote:I'm rewatching Shangri-la and I just realized you'd probably really like it.

yeah I just took a look at the PV for it, looks interesting

so usually I have saturdays off work and go in on the sunday to do cash office but this week I was asked if I could do an extra cash office shift, I agreed but I a bit of a screw up in there because our plastic notes have a tendancy to stick together and when I was counting £10 notes using the cashmaster there was a couple of £5 notes stuck to the 10's and I didn't see them untill it was too late. It made out safe £10 short but made one of our tills £10 long. I know how to fix it and will do that tomorrow but I was expecting a bollocking from the section leader on duty, but I never got one. She just explained how to fix the mistake.

then this afternoon, after I came home from work I decided I wanted to play a game so continued playing 4 goodesses online. I'd finished of the paramount pair and was at the final boss. I was going to stop there because it was already quite late in the afternoon but i though, you know what. I've come this far, might as well go all the way. surficed to say I FINISHED CYBERDIMENSION NEPTUNIA : 4 GODDESSES ONLINE!!!!!!!!

That's 4 neptunia games I've finished now. Bring on the next one!

NataliaJulia
Veteran Member
Poland

Achievements

Post by NataliaJulia » 08 Jun 2019, 22:46

Elgood81 wrote: your doing HJ as well? OMG please hang out with me, I'm there on saturday(or sunday I haven't decided yet)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]59611[/ATTACH]

GraceMellody
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Post by GraceMellody » 09 Jun 2019, 14:06

-lurkz-
~UK Artist, Idol & Mother~
@MelodiqueArt

xMommaWickedx
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by xMommaWickedx » 10 Jun 2019, 09:06

*also lurkz*...

PharaohAtem
Atem Rank
Atem Rank
United States of America

Post by PharaohAtem » 11 Jun 2019, 02:21

[quote="Elgood81"] hey sweetie, how's it going? *hugs*

I'm doing pretty good had to work the weekend but all was good and have today off.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Elgood81
Nep-Nep Member
Nep-Nep Member
Great Britain

Post by Elgood81 » 11 Jun 2019, 15:00

GraceMellody wrote:-lurkz-

xWickedNekox wrote:*also lurkz*...

If your gonna lurk then at least take a load off and relax a little *pulls out a couple of bean bag chairs and puts them in front of you* You two okay?

PharaohAtem wrote: I'm doing pretty good had to work the weekend but all was good and have today off.

yeah I had to work this weekend too, the person that usually does cash office on a saturday is on holiday this week so muggings here *points to self* had to fill in and do it. I had to work today but I have tomorrow off, although I spend most of tomorrow helping my dad so I wouldn't really call it a day off.

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Post by Teeny » 11 Jun 2019, 16:48

Elgood81 wrote:
yeah I had to work this weekend too, the person that usually does cash office on a saturday is on holiday this week so muggings here *points to self* had to fill in and do it. I had to work today but I have tomorrow off, although I spend most of tomorrow helping my dad so I wouldn't really call it a day off.

I suppose when next payday happens though it's a bit of extra money ^^
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・
Click above to join me in Joestar Clan

xMommaWickedx
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by xMommaWickedx » 11 Jun 2019, 17:00

Elgood81 wrote:If your gonna lurk then at least take a load off and relax a little *pulls out a couple of bean bag chairs and puts them in front of you* You two okay?
*flops onto one of the bean bag chairs*... :3
I am thanks... How about yourself?...