The Return of the Lil Cub

Where you can keep a diary of your life. Only one topic per member, please!

Moderators: djd001, LikkleMel, Noodle

Lilblossomcub
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Re: The Return of the Lil Cub

Post by Lilblossomcub » 23 Sep 2019, 20:57

Update:

Yeah I mean sadly you will always have those kinds around. Still I just wished I didnt have to always look over my shoulder for someone to report me about petty stuff is what really bothers me the most. I mean since when was it hard for two adjlts to talk it over when both aren't busy??

Anyways I’m hoping this interview I have goes well. Trying to move up to the Hospital setting in the end or find my ideal better job but we see how long I last. I’ve noticed that there is a pattern of me lasting a place 1 year before I start to feel bored-ish of the job and want something new.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Back in Habit

Lilblossomcub
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by Lilblossomcub » 25 Sep 2019, 03:32

*Drum rolling in background*

Several agonizing moments go by...

*Comes scampering into journal trying to stop and skids around a bit before finally coming to a halt all sprawled out*

I gots great news everyone! I got a call from the recruiter already and got the position!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Back in Habit

xMommaWickedx
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by xMommaWickedx » 25 Sep 2019, 22:04

Yay!... Congratulations!... :3

Lilblossomcub
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by Lilblossomcub » 03 Oct 2019, 03:58

Update:

Thanks for the congrats! I’m just really bummed they are holding me a month basically over the usual 2 week time period. Still, I end up getting to still transfer so I guess there is that.

Having to do alt rough drafts on our vacay in case my sis cannot get time off because she will be in blackout days at her job. Which I find stupid since its o er a month in advance and by last 2 weeks of this month they will have stafted hiring seasonal employees already.

Oh well I may just end up doing a solo vacay trip myself since I ‘ve been holding off cause of my sisters work schedules.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Back in Habit

Lilblossomcub
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by Lilblossomcub » 03 Oct 2019, 20:34

Naughty Kitty wrote:A trip sounds fun, anyplace particular? :)

Well first choice was Disneyland in Los Angeles but it depends on my sister getting covered for work.
If not we may just do Bay Area or a surrounding State for a few days.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Back in Habit

xMommaWickedx
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by xMommaWickedx » 13 Oct 2019, 13:30

However it ends up turning out, I hope you have a great vacation!... You deserve it!... :3

Lilblossomcub
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by Lilblossomcub » 21 Oct 2019, 04:39

Update:

Well I’m feeling a bit mixed emotions tonight. Not exactly sure why or what the pinpoint is but I am. Think a small part of it is that I am having to transfer and this week is my last day where I currently am. Been sticking it out for the past year but I had to finally say “I cant/wont take anymore BS that I don't deserve.”

Yet I am also going to really miss my old place and am a bit iffy on being what we call a “Oat” and aim going to be covering Front Office in just about any department where someone called out for a reason or another. Was wanting a hospital position but I shall work up to that soon enough.

Also been listening to a best friend who she lost her parents when we were in elementary and tonight was their passing anniversary. I couldn’t help but guiltily feel like her but my parents are alive but I may as well be invisible to them.

It just seems now that me and my two younger sisters are true ‘adults who have the income’ our parents dont care about any success and make allowing them to live with us stressful. Also I did put that correctly and that they live w/us instead of the other way around.

Thus been listening to music but somehow all the lyrics are getting to me and having a mini crying session in my room. Just this cub is just built up on stress and emotions? Throw in my vacay trip may not happen w/both siblings work not giving them the time off when its put in ahead before the holidays. *sighs* Also know my 30th wont be as great since its in between Christmas and New Years.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Back in Habit

Lilblossomcub
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by Lilblossomcub » 28 Oct 2019, 00:07

Update:

Well I am in a much better mood as Fri (US Time) was my last day and now tomorrow will be the first of my new transfer job. I am both excited an a bit nervous but hoping this was the right move. Even if it doesn’t work out I cant go back to my old job. I mean I’ll have the 90 Days or so but I’m not gonna alllw that to be an option.

If I knew the few I had issues with could be adults and not children then maybe. However, I had been there a hear w/no changes even when talking to them so I had did my part. I’m looking forward to floating to whichever Department needs me to cover and that I won’t be stuck in a single department unless its a semi long term assignment in a specific spot.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Back in Habit

PharaohAtem
Atem Rank
Atem Rank
United States of America

Post by PharaohAtem » 28 Oct 2019, 20:20

Well, hello there.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Lilblossomcub
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by Lilblossomcub » 04 Nov 2019, 18:40

Update:

Well I’m in my 2nd week of my transfer and so far it is going pretty well. I dont like that I’m only in the Call Center but it isnt too bad thankfully. The atmosphere is sooo mich better so I’m glad for that at least. Plus upper management is better and so is the communication which is like seeing night and day!

Still sad may not do a Disneyland trip this month so i asked for a few days off to do some appts and such at least.

Thinking Jan/Feb do Lunar New Years at Disneyland so that’ll be fun!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Back in Habit

Lilblossomcub
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by Lilblossomcub » 23 Nov 2019, 23:32

Update:

Well new job is doing well except I know have Sciatic pain on L side that developed in my first two weeks. Now I got up and such but this job is even more sedintary then previous cause I’m in a call center and not a soecific dept where I was getting up to make faxes, catch MD/NP between rooms or even an MA even.

I am having to fill out paperwork for an Ergonomic Assessment and possibly file Work Comp/FMLA as well but we shall see. Im waiting to see what my Primary Doctor says first before making any decisions.

On another note also trying to find fun non traditional T Day recipes to make. My brother in law are in the mood to have an ‘Around The World’ sort of a theme for Thanksgiving so we shall see how that all goes.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Back in Habit

Lilblossomcub
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by Lilblossomcub » 29 Nov 2019, 06:55

Update:

Well hope everyone has/had a great Thanksgiving!

Wasn’t the worst but was decent having a coworker come over since all her family is states away.
Still wish a few circumstances could have been different btw family but wasn’t meant to be I suppose.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Back in Habit

Lilblossomcub
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by Lilblossomcub » 19 Dec 2019, 05:07

Update:
Well all is well enough I suppose. Christmas is around the corner and due to car issues before I sadly have to give my family the few cheap presents I had in mind after. Since sadly we dont get paid til tje Fri after. Much like Thanksgiving I doubt we will get paid earlier.

On a different note my 30th is coming up w/none of the celebrating plans I had wanted to do or at least get to choose from. I am hoping I can celebrate after the New Year but we shall see.

How is everyone been here?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Back in Habit

Lilblossomcub
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by Lilblossomcub » 25 Dec 2019, 05:20

Update:

I dont mean to sound selfish but I never got to really celebrate my other “bigger birthdays either” usual 16th, 18th, and or 21st. Thus I thought that I would at least get to celebrate my 30th in SOME sort of a fashion besides being home.

Now not agreeing my family doesnt love having me alive/home/healthy but I would have liked to make my 30th memorable instead of being home. Granted I guess thats what I get for being born 2 months early anyways so that has never been in favor when its come to celebrating my birrhday.

Had a mini trip planned to a city only an hr out and both sisters got called in/declined vacay time and I’m used to celebrating it w/my sisters I dont think I’d have fun nust doing it bu myself. I even asked work off to use PTO but know I’ll have to act cool and when Im back in on Thurs to probably cancel it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Back in Habit

Luffynatsu87
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Luffynatsu87 » 25 Dec 2019, 12:49

Merry Christmas