The Return of the Lil Cub

Where you can keep a diary of your life. Only one topic per member, please!

Moderators: djd001, LikkleMel, Noodle

Lilblossomcub
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Re: The Return of the Lil Cub

Post by Lilblossomcub » 25 Jun 2019, 03:54

Update:

[mention=93581]purple dragon[/mention] Yes I did like it and it was really cute! Bit sad it was so short and at least Yuri’s routine and Yurios were a bit redundant. Still it was a good short Anime in the end. Makes me want my Japan trip in 2021 to hurry up amd get here though.

Right now I’m watching ‘My Love Story’ and I’m about halfway done or so.

How is everyone else???
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Back in Habit

Lilblossomcub
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by Lilblossomcub » 27 Jun 2019, 05:21

Update:

**WARNING! PLEASE NO BASHING OF MY DECISION OF WHAT I AM ABOUT TO POST IF YOU COMMENT**

Now today after work as I was leaving my manager literally calls me right as I’m about to clock out maybe ny mere seconds. I am honestly taken by surprise at her sudden call that I answer and she asks if I had a car by this color on the third floor facing the elevator.

I of course told her hes and that she then tells me one of our valet parker employees hit my car. When I get down to the garage I meet the guy and I am honestly quiet I dont go blowing mg head off arguing at him just yet as I want to see the extent of my car. Was told the tire got hit and was now flat, so of course I was expecting the wheel well area would be bent r the axle or something on the drivers side be all bent out of shape.

Now the valet explains another employee w/scrubs had been tailgating him and when he tried to get a name or better face to report to a Manager/Admin and moved to the side he hadn't stopped and brushed up against my side of the car as it was parked while I was at work and punctured a hole thus the flag and slight cosmetic damage with no dents or punctures to the frame or loose fender or light damage.

Bare in mind I still have barely said anything to him and this isn’t the first time Ive gptten some sort of ‘damage cosmetic or otherwise to my car since patients or employees aren't considerate and I’ve had ofher small dents or cosmetic damaged fixed eventually. Thus I told him I would get the tire and bring him the receipt and have him pay. I saw no warrant to contact his Insurance Company and if I pay for it in the end I just may.

What really has sympathy even if my car was the “victim” here was that he left a note with all the info, theoughout the day asked employees who I was (it's a 3 story clinic building) AND waited after work to talk to me in person amd also was kind enough to change the flat tire and put on the spare I had instead of calling AAA Insurance.

This tomorrow morning I shall have to drop off my car and then have my brother follow. To then drive him back and that car to work and probably by time I get off work to have it picked up again.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Back in Habit

Moulders
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Post by Moulders » 27 Jun 2019, 08:57

Why would people bash that? It's a legitimate way of dealing with it, dont have to go through your insurers.
"Every position must be held to the last man: there must be no retirement. With our backs to the wall and believing in the justice of our cause, each one of us must fight on to the end."

Earl Douglas Haig, Order to the British Army, 12 April 1918

So death, the most terrifying of ills, is nothing to us, since so long as we exist, death is not with us; but when death comes, then we do not exist. It does not then concern either the living or the dead, since the former it is not, and the latter are no more.

Epicurus Letter to Menoeceus

Lilblossomcub
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by Lilblossomcub » 28 Jun 2019, 02:24

*Hugs [mention=93581]purple dragon[/mention] back*

How you? [mention=15371]Moulders[/mention]?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Back in Habit

Moulders
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Post by Moulders » 28 Jun 2019, 02:31

I'm gewwwwwd thanks cub. Fanx!
"Every position must be held to the last man: there must be no retirement. With our backs to the wall and believing in the justice of our cause, each one of us must fight on to the end."

So death, the most terrifying of ills, is nothing to us, since so long as we exist, death is not with us; but when death comes, then we do not exist. It does not then concern either the living or the dead, since the former it is not, and the latter are no more.

Lilblossomcub
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by Lilblossomcub » 29 Jun 2019, 21:53

Not too much. Just hanging out at the mall w/sisters having a sibling bonding day.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Back in Habit

Lilblossomcub
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by Lilblossomcub » 30 Jun 2019, 05:07

purple dragon wrote:r u haveing a fun day

Yes I did have fun! We had brunch and I got more business casual dresses for work and a few tops as well.

How has tour day been?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Back in Habit

Lilblossomcub
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by Lilblossomcub » 02 Jul 2019, 03:14

Update:

Well I ygot my upper n lower part of my mouth deep cleaned at the dentist today. Had to out local anesthesia so that was a bit different since I’m used to the other when I had gotten my wisdoms pulled maybe 10 years ago now. Thus it feels as if I pocketed a whoooole bunch of soury candy all on my left side of my cheek. Took some aleve since I know its wearing off and is gonna be sore. When I can completely feel my mouth I gotta do a warm salt water wash.

Also took the day off to also take my car in but had to reschedule since the mechanic who worked on my car last year in Oct has to be the one to work on it so thats possibly another hour or so of PTO I gotta use next week that I’m not happy about since it takes a while to accrue any to begin with.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Back in Habit

Lilblossomcub
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by Lilblossomcub » 31 Jul 2019, 03:46

Update:

Wow I didn't know it had been this long since I last updated. Well for almost 10 days (Thurs Aug 1st) I shall have housesat for a coworker and it has been nice but weird being away from home. Not complaining persay but I am always used to someone constantly opening and closing something or an argument from my parentsg over stupid crap at 2AM.

Now I has awesome AC and the house to myself. A few things I had to tone down was when I went grocery shopping I had to be mindful that it is only myself and that I am used to cooking for a family of 7 so that was quite a change. Had to think like a college student in a dorm kinda like mindset.

The dooooownside to all this is when I go home after work Thurs my room will not have excellent AC and I once again get to go through the terror that is living in a house of 7 and not getting any rest as easily.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Back in Habit

PharaohAtem
Atem Rank
Atem Rank
United States of America

Post by PharaohAtem » 31 Jul 2019, 20:57

I hate not having great ac.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Moulders
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Post by Moulders » 05 Aug 2019, 10:50

My AC is the window.

xMommaWickedx
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by xMommaWickedx » 06 Aug 2019, 18:46

My ac is in the window lol...

Lilblossomcub
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by Lilblossomcub » 11 Sep 2019, 01:50

Update:

Well still selling Neora products but its a slow Entrepreneurship plan but slowly gets me income. Trying to save money and do various hustle or Side Gig jobs to help pay for my Nov trip to Disneyland so we see how that goes. Waiting on my sister so I can see how much we have to split for renting a hotel for the 5 day 4 night we there in LA.

On a different note work has been chaotic. We are going to be merging as one dept instead of being two split same different office depts located across a parking lot from each other. Being hearing some things about our Supervisor and I am iffy on the merge to be honest. Been already applying elsewhere just in case it doesnt pan out well and I have a back up job to come back too.

Hows my AL Fam been?

*Leaves snacks, cushions and beverages for all*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Back in Habit

Lilblossomcub
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by Lilblossomcub » 18 Sep 2019, 03:16

Update:

Well its not chaotic only but now frustrating. I had at work whats called an ‘Investigation Meeting’ and it was over something small that the two involved parties could talk it out and that sadly never happened and was skipped all the way to management. Now sadly I would LOVE to say this has been the only time in the year I’ve been at this spot but I unfortunately would be lying.

*Sighs with drooping ears and tail*

Thus these two coworkers out of a whooooooooole dept can’t seem to to get allng on nust nice general terms and so I am having to apply elsewhere and transfer because I cant continue to work in an environment where I am not appreciated and we cant talk/discuss issues like mature adults and instead convert to acting something worse then children.

On a positive note I re-watched and caught up again to ‘My Hero Academia’ since next season is going to be released next month I believe. Also excited about remaster PS game called Medevil coming out and Maleficent 2 as well so Oct is looking preeeeeetty good so far to me.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Back in Habit

Lilblossomcub
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by Lilblossomcub » 20 Sep 2019, 01:37

Naughty Kitty wrote:Sorry to hear about the work situation, hope all works out there. Glad to hear you're excited for Oct though :)

Yeah it is unfortunate and I have an interview on Mon at a place kinda closer to work but traffic on way home every night.

Also cant wait for mini vacay to Disneyland too in Nov!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Back in Habit