My Fate is in The Cards

Where you can keep a diary of your life. Only one topic per member, please!

Moderators: djd001, LikkleMel, Noodle

lolin
Veteran Member
United States of America

Re: My Fate is in The Cards

Post by lolin » 03 Jun 2019, 14:50

Turkeys? That's intense, is it time for a story about it : D

Fate
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by Fate » 04 Jun 2019, 23:12

lolin wrote:Turkeys? That's intense, is it time for a story about it : D

Lol if you want sure.
We have alot of turkeys around here that free roam (except for the week of American Thanksgiving Ironically haha) You can easily be dealing with 20-30 of them in fact few weeks ago on the way back from the gym they stopped traffic and were walking across the road for 10 minutes.

So anyway this weekend was weird you can pretty much predict when they'll be around same time place ect. you just don't know how many. This time though I was hosing down some stuff from the shed when I finished and walked to the next building to pay rent There's this Turkey just chilling in the ditch across my place walking in a cirle staring at me I move it moved. as I head back its gone. I go back inside and come back out a minute later and the turkey same one is chilling again only this time at my ramp pecking around the flowers my mom just planted stares at me the runs away.

On the other day my mom kept freaking out so I go check on her she says something is at her bedroom door. We are in a wheelchair unit so she has a Steel back door the takes you to the back yard. What was it? A turkey using itself as a battering ram . Running into the door over and over again. Let me tell you I'm decent at lifting weights and this door is HEAVY so it had to had hurt.

Wonder if it was the same Turkey... XD
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

NataliaJulia
Veteran Member
Poland

Achievements

Post by NataliaJulia » 08 Jun 2019, 01:10

Turkeys can be really evil

[ATTACH=CONFIG]59595[/ATTACH]

Fate
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by Fate » 08 Jun 2019, 01:17

NataliaJulia wrote:Turkeys can be really evil

[ATTACH=CONFIG]59595[/ATTACH]

[mention=111496]NataliaJulia[/mention] lol hey there welcome home how was your trip ?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

NataliaJulia
Veteran Member
Poland

Achievements

Post by NataliaJulia » 08 Jun 2019, 01:22

Fate wrote:[mention=111496]NataliaJulia[/mention] lol hey there welcome home how was your trip ?

Hello hello. The trip was really mentally exhausting for me, but I'm happy I could be with my family and friends :rad:

Hope you're okay!

xMommaWickedx
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by xMommaWickedx » 10 Jun 2019, 09:01

Fate wrote:Lol if you want sure.
We have alot of turkeys around here that free roam (except for the week of American Thanksgiving Ironically haha) You can easily be dealing with 20-30 of them in fact few weeks ago on the way back from the gym they stopped traffic and were walking across the road for 10 minutes.

So anyway this weekend was weird you can pretty much predict when they'll be around same time place ect. you just don't know how many. This time though I was hosing down some stuff from the shed when I finished and walked to the next building to pay rent There's this Turkey just chilling in the ditch across my place walking in a cirle staring at me I move it moved. as I head back its gone. I go back inside and come back out a minute later and the turkey same one is chilling again only this time at my ramp pecking around the flowers my mom just planted stares at me the runs away.

On the other day my mom kept freaking out so I go check on her she says something is at her bedroom door. We are in a wheelchair unit so she has a Steel back door the takes you to the back yard. What was it? A turkey using itself as a battering ram . Running into the door over and over again. Let me tell you I'm decent at lifting weights and this door is HEAVY so it had to had hurt.

Wonder if it was the same Turkey... XD
Oh my goodness... That's a lot of turkeys... XD

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Post by Teeny » 10 Jun 2019, 20:46

*gobblegobble*
I looked after a Turkey called Dave once.
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・
Click above to join me in Joestar Clan

Fate
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by Fate » 13 Jun 2019, 21:30

Teeny wrote:*gobblegobble*
I looked after a Turkey called Dave once.

Really that's pretty cool
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Fate
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by Fate » 13 Jun 2019, 21:39

Hmmm not much happened for me this week I was supposed to be doing a small procedure this week and I've been pretty nervous as though small I am allergic to metal we found this out when something similar was being done and I got anaphylaxis and had go hospital last year. Turns out Dr. caled sick so now got to be on edge 2 more weeks. I also got new glasses but uhhh 1 they think the lab screwed up the RX and 2 they were overly tinted (I have photophobia so need sunglasses).

But I've seen others go through far worse some of them on here and that just makes me wanna help them yeah I know I'm weird lol
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

PharaohAtem
Atem Rank
Atem Rank
United States of America

Post by PharaohAtem » 14 Jun 2019, 00:22

LURKS

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Fate
Veteran Member
United States of America