My Fate is in The Cards

Where you can keep a diary of your life. Only one topic per member, please!

Moderators: djd001, LikkleMel, Noodle

Fate
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Re: My Fate is in The Cards

Post by Fate » 26 Nov 2019, 03:34

[mention=20855]Naughty Kitty[/mention] [mention=56975]Sirena[/mention] [mention=117579]PortgasDAce[/mention] thanks you 3 I appreciate it, I go to the surgeon next week on the 5th so I'll get a better understanding of what's next and some form of timeline when I can return to you all

Though I am sure some are pleased with my absence lol

Hey do me a favor and post how you guys are doing some of you I can't reach out to other than here so I worry how things are going with you

later all take care now
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

PortgasDAce
Standard Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by PortgasDAce » 26 Nov 2019, 03:42

[mention=100291]Fate[/mention]: I'm doing all right. I usually just spend my days roaming forums/Facebook and watching Youtube, so I'm pretty chill.

Looking forward to your return! ^^
“The nation that neglects social inequality, mischievously increases military budgets, and then uses its power internally to suppress the citizens on the pretext of invasion by an external enemy is on the road to extinction.”
 Yang Wen-Li.

Fate
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by Fate » 14 Dec 2019, 04:15

Hello all sorry took me so long to update but things started to stack up I figure figure it all out first rather than do a bunch of updates per change.

Here's what it al boils down to my original surgery isn't done yet only half turns out I need to do both arms first we can't do both at once as I take care of a family member so it'll be my dominate right side first as its worse off recovery is a month to month and a half then repeat on other side then the original issue can be finished. In theory I'd be slow but I could return to being more active once the right side recovers.

I really miss you guys I was hoping just be out a month lol I hope you all are taking care of yourselves and having a good time.

Happy Holidays if I don't see you!

PS [mention=20855]Naughty Kitty[/mention] I will be fine no worries I hope you are well I'm sending you good vibes :)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sirena
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by Sirena » 14 Dec 2019, 04:24

[mention=100291]Fate[/mention] !!!!!! *hugs* You are missed by alot of us!!!

I wish for a speedy recovery for you.Looking forward for you to return after your recovery
💙Arts/Cosplay/Writing Moderator💙

PortgasDAce
Standard Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by PortgasDAce » 14 Dec 2019, 04:41

Fate wrote:Hello all sorry took me so long to update but things started to stack up I figure figure it all out first rather than do a bunch of updates per change.

Here's what it al boils down to my original surgery isn't done yet only half turns out I need to do both arms first we can't do both at once as I take care of a family member so it'll be my dominate right side first as its worse off recovery is a month to month and a half then repeat on other side then the original issue can be finished. In theory I'd be slow but I could return to being more active once the right side recovers.

I really miss you guys I was hoping just be out a month lol I hope you all are taking care of yourselves and having a good time.

Happy Holidays if I don't see you!

PS @Naughty Kitty I will be fine no worries I hope you are well I'm sending you good vibes :)

Hang in there! We're sending good vibes your way!
“The nation that neglects social inequality, mischievously increases military budgets, and then uses its power internally to suppress the citizens on the pretext of invasion by an external enemy is on the road to extinction.”
 Yang Wen-Li.

Luffynatsu87
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Luffynatsu87 » 25 Dec 2019, 13:09

Merry Christmas

Fate
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by Fate » 29 Jan 2020, 19:55

Been awhile since I've been here. Hey all 1st surgery finally got done 2 weeks ago today. I'm off the sling but it's actually weaker than before it got done because it's healing. I got thumb use though lol. Left side we found needs 2 surgeries but they're willing do them both at once after I'm strong enough. I'll be on more once I can use more than my thumb on my phone lol. But if you'd like to reach me I'm on a certain dis-cord since my PS4 does it and I can use its browser with less issue lmk If you want it I'll pm it or those that have it can tell me. Later all typing all this killed but it's worth.

Take care all til next time

lolin
Veteran Member
United States of America

Post by lolin » 29 Jan 2020, 19:57

glad you're feeling well enough to stop by at least!

take care, fate

Fate
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by Fate » 23 Apr 2020, 18:40

Hey all still alive I hope all of you are holding up in this crisis. I'm sorry for my absence. I was holding on the 2nd surgery before I commited to my full active return. As you may have guessed it has been postponed due to the pandemic. today would have been the day. So I'm in limbo til then theres one other factor but I am not sure where thats going but I'll update when possible. I'll pop in when I can rather than waiting unless that factor changes things stay safe everyone
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Fate
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

My Fate is in The Cards

Post by Fate » 16 Jun 2020, 03:39

This is in my own way a goodbye at least for now. With everything going on I don't want to hold anyone at the edge of there seat I know my place was held awaiting my recovery which was delayed heavily due to covid. IDK the eta now what is meant to be the last 2 will be happening in a few days. I was looking forward to coming back to people I consider loved ones truly but someone was kind enough to bring to my attention during my brief visits that my presence negatively effecting some users fun which I do not want AL is a place of fun where friends of many backgrounds can enjoy themselves under common interests!

In the event he is ok with me down the road I will happily return once I recover. Who knows maybe in a few weeks it'll resolve but I'm playing at the side of caution and respect and am keeping the account active praying it does. But in case that doesn't happen I wish you all the best. To my friends that still wish to talk with me sorry the relaunch of the site (great upgrade BTW guys) rest my friends list and some of you changed your names so I'll leave my contact info here.

I can be reached at the dis of cords as Fate#5927 I hope to see you all again.
As my alter ego would say as the end of my messages:
Until we meet again, Farewell
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]