My Fate is in The Cards

Where you can keep a diary of your life. Only one topic per member, please!

Moderators: djd001, LikkleMel, Noodle

Fate
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Re: My Fate is in The Cards

Post by Fate » 19 Jun 2019, 05:16

[mention=1132]Tanya[/mention] HAPPY BIRTHDAY yeah sorry you don't have a message wall and I wasn't sure if the fact I can PM you was because you have that on or I'm now a moderator so umm yesh here it is
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Fate
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by Fate » 19 Jun 2019, 05:25

As for my actual kinda semi weekly entry I'll probably be more specific when I figure it out but abridged version .
1: New glasses were wrong so my vision is worse than my baseline .
2: Got moderated (yes I'm still shocked and surprise about this whole thing in before no I don't mean in a negative sense)
3: Pretty sure I pinched nerve I woke to my arm asleep and couldn't move it for a bit I can now but still tingle and pain in places. Go to chiropractor see if we can figure it out.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Post by Teeny » 19 Jun 2019, 17:04

Congrats on becoming a mod! ^^
Trapped nerves are a pain :c I have one which affects my thigh, it leaves a horrible tingling sensation and burning pain.
Hope you can get your arm sorted!
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・
Click above to join me in Joestar Clan

xMommaWickedx
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by xMommaWickedx » 19 Jun 2019, 22:36

Fate wrote:Waves back * hello Wicked how are you?
I'm pretty good thanks!... How about yourself?...

Congratulations on becoming a mod!... :3

Tanya
Bookworm Member
Bookworm Member
Japan

Post by Tanya » 20 Jun 2019, 02:07

Fate wrote:[mention=1132]Tanya[/mention] HAPPY BIRTHDAY yeah sorry you don't have a message wall and I wasn't sure if the fact I can PM you was because you have that on or I'm now a moderator so umm yesh here it is

Thanks, and my PM is always open for everyone. My visitor page isn't. I don't care for using that function so I have it disabled. But a PM is always welcomed.
本好きの下剋上

Fate
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by Fate » 20 Jun 2019, 05:47

Tanya wrote:Thanks, and my PM is always open for everyone. My visitor page isn't. I don't care for using that function so I have it disabled. But a PM is always welcomed.

My bad then I didn't want accidentally abuse power. I know theres a guide but its hard to read XD
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Fate
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by Fate » 20 Jun 2019, 05:50

xWickedNekox wrote:I'm pretty good thanks!... How about yourself?...

Congratulations on becoming a mod!... :3

@WickedNekox I'm doing ok and ty very much doing my best sadly I can't read the how to forum Ferefree wrote so kinda winging it
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Fate
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by Fate » 20 Jun 2019, 05:56

Teeny wrote:Congrats on becoming a mod! ^^
Trapped nerves are a pain :c I have one which affects my thigh, it leaves a horrible tingling sensation and burning pain.
Hope you can get your arm sorted!

[mention=109177]Teeny[/mention] geez that sucks yeah this isn't a 1st I was born extra vertabe so I have twist nerve there. Went in apparently it was my neck this time was really out of shape you could hear crack down the hall I got to do another round Friday we hope that do it. :)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Post by Teeny » 20 Jun 2019, 05:59

Ouch that sounds painful! :c
Glad the chiropractor is able to help you out ^^
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・
Click above to join me in Joestar Clan

xMommaWickedx
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by xMommaWickedx » 20 Jun 2019, 09:12

Fate wrote:@WickedNekox I'm doing ok and ty very much doing my best sadly I can't read the how to forum Ferefree wrote so kinda winging it
Oh no, is there anyway that I can help?...

Fate
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by Fate » 20 Jun 2019, 12:37

xWickedNekox wrote:Oh no, is there anyway that I can help?...

[mention=80169]xWickedNekox[/mention] Idk I know the post count and some of the specific things for Posting in my section but as to everything else my vision its hard read small, condensed or multi colored and that guide is all 3 I did my best to read it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Fate
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by Fate » 23 Jun 2019, 23:27

Well about another week is passed by. I'm abit early as I have a small procedure tomorrow . Normally its an in out thing everyone does but because I'm allergic to metal the reaction has put me in the hospital before so doing what I can now incase I need recovery time.
My pinched nerve is still a thing but as it stands after 2 chiropractor visits its more controlled I hope it stop as I continue treatment.
My role here seems to be going ok no body has complained yet. And those that I asked gave me a through critique which I appreciate as I'm still uneasy in my writing. I don't want disappoint those in RPN and slow them down. So doing my best XD
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

NataliaJulia
Veteran Member
Poland

Achievements

Post by NataliaJulia » 24 Jun 2019, 19:15

Fate wrote:Well about another week is passed by. I'm abit early as I have a small procedure tomorrow . Normally its an in out thing everyone does but because I'm allergic to metal the reaction has put me in the hospital before so doing what I can now incase I need recovery time.
My pinched nerve is still a thing but as it stands after 2 chiropractor visits its more controlled I hope it stop as I continue treatment.
My role here seems to be going ok no body has complained yet. And those that I asked gave me a through critique which I appreciate as I'm still uneasy in my writing. I don't want disappoint those in RPN and slow them down. So doing my best XD

Take care, Fate :worry:

You are doing a great job helping here so don't worry :jpop:

Fate
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by Fate » 25 Jun 2019, 04:44

NataliaJulia wrote:Take care, Fate :worry:

You are doing a great job helping here so don't worry :jpop:

[mention=111496]NataliaJulia[/mention] I ty for the worry Well you can probably guess I am not in ER still in recovery phase in bed it might take a bit of time I go back again Wednesday they want to get a better explanation of the tingling pain make sure it not something like lyme disease so it can be treated asap.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Fate
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by Fate » 28 Jun 2019, 23:12

who's ready for the summer event? I certainly am! I actually never really gotten involved in these before so I wonder what is going to be like. You know as I tried to attempt to help out with this summer thing they got me really thinking why didn't I participate in the earlier ones. And this morning it kinda hit me. I may not seem like it by how much I talk on here, I have an overactive fear of what people think of me and it's hindering me more than I thought. As an example, I've made a great many friends here in such a short amount of time but if I were to message them and noticed they were online for several days straight with no reply my mind automatically thinks "did I do something inadvertently to upset them" or "do they not likely as much as it used to for some reason". it sometimes gets to the point where get too nervous to try to reach out to them again. Is this logical? Of course not and I know that . Unfortunately the thing is in the past this kind of thinking was actually the correct and accurate assumption. I guess what I'm getting at is if you ever talk to me in the future especially after it's been a while and you notice I talk all nervous like if you've read this then you'll know why. It is something I am trying VERY hard to work on and it's one of the many reasons I joined the site I guess this is a good place to say that their walls are you guys have broke down already and I thank you greatly for it.

Anyways to change the subject I kinda got some news the other day I've had 11 surgeries in my life already. And although these next are minor 12th and 13th will now be a thing…but hey it's not an organ or sinuses this time so hooray for that :-) it might even fix my hearing so here's hoping!!

Oh and none of this is by no means a woe is me or anything like that. I mean come on now, I've met so many of you on here that have it far worse than I do and you know who you are people. I wouldn't dare insult them and all I can say about that is you guys are true inspiration and knowing what you guys do on a day-to-day basis and still do it you can regardless your circumstances and I'm proud to call some of you my friends. I just felt writing it down would help me out in the future actually I kind of feel better about it already so I guess that worked ha ha .
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]