My Fate is in The Cards

Where you can keep a diary of your life. Only one topic per member, please!

Moderators: Pirate TimeLord, MakiChan, DaddyCool

User avatar
Fate
Veteran Member
Posts: 1222
Joined: 11 Apr 2017, 17:49
Contact:
United States of America

Achievements

Re: My Fate is in The Cards

Post by Fate » 09 Mar 2019, 04:27

Galaxy wrote:Hello [mention=100291]Fate[/mention]! Nice to meet you.
Congrats on your workout goal!
(Oh and credits to [mention=110113]KagaKoko[/mention] for recommending me the journal. Haven't looked into ALJ for a while.)

Kaga is sending people here hmmm wonder why

Anyway nice to meet you too. And ty did it again today

User avatar
Nova
Veteran Member
Posts: 2446
Joined: 06 Dec 2018, 09:44

Re: My Fate is in The Cards

Post by Nova » 09 Mar 2019, 04:59

Lol im sending my friends to be friends with you

User avatar
Ivory
Veteran Member
Posts: 13614
Joined: 23 Dec 2003, 00:22
Contact:
United States of America

Achievements

Re: My Fate is in The Cards

Post by Ivory » 09 Mar 2019, 13:42

Fate wrote:So tired I haven't been sleeping much lately lol I did manage to do a full weight lift workout though its been awhile due to injury so thats something to be good about XD

what are you currently lifting? I need to get back into working out, I'll stick to my little 5 lb weights for now though. xD
Image
Image

User avatar
Tuuli
Veteran Member
Posts: 6180
Joined: 10 Nov 2016, 19:02
United States of America

Achievements

Re: My Fate is in The Cards

Post by Tuuli » 10 Mar 2019, 06:19

I'm here! I could say "Fate" brought me here but that would be a terrible pun xD
I'm moving in whether you like it or not :P
*finds the darkest corner of the journal and sits*
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Come roleplay with us in Tempest~

User avatar
Fate
Veteran Member
Posts: 1222
Joined: 11 Apr 2017, 17:49
Contact:
United States of America

Achievements

Re: My Fate is in The Cards

Post by Fate » 11 Mar 2019, 02:20

Ivory wrote:what are you currently lifting? I need to get back into working out, I'll stick to my little 5 lb weights for now though. xD

I'm sticking to machines atm cause free weights are rougher on legs I wrecked my knees during a workout took me to years in rehab to get green light to go to gym. I'm slowly regaining strength presses started slow at 35 @70lbs now leg lifts 65 now @ 195.

Weights are the "fun" part for me cardio not my thing lol

User avatar
Fate
Veteran Member
Posts: 1222
Joined: 11 Apr 2017, 17:49
Contact:
United States of America

Achievements

Re: My Fate is in The Cards

Post by Fate » 11 Mar 2019, 02:58

Ryuji wrote:I'm here! I could say "Fate" brought me here but that would be a terrible pun xD
I'm moving in whether you like it or not :P
*finds the darkest corner of the journal and sits*

that joke is so 2018... lol welcome

User avatar
Nova
Veteran Member
Posts: 2446
Joined: 06 Dec 2018, 09:44

Re: My Fate is in The Cards

Post by Nova » 11 Mar 2019, 02:59

My fate is bad lol

User avatar
Fate
Veteran Member
Posts: 1222
Joined: 11 Apr 2017, 17:49
Contact:
United States of America

Achievements

Re: My Fate is in The Cards

Post by Fate » 11 Mar 2019, 03:18

KagaKoko wrote:My fate is bad lol

how so?

User avatar
Nova
Veteran Member
Posts: 2446
Joined: 06 Dec 2018, 09:44

Re: My Fate is in The Cards

Post by Nova » 11 Mar 2019, 03:20

Fate wrote:how so?

You know my luck with guys

User avatar
Tuuli
Veteran Member
Posts: 6180
Joined: 10 Nov 2016, 19:02
United States of America

Achievements

Re: My Fate is in The Cards

Post by Tuuli » 11 Mar 2019, 03:23

Fate wrote:that joke is so 2018... lol welcome

Thanks! I tend to make terrible puns xD
Making bad puns is my fate.
I challenge my fate but it's unavoidable xD
It's more like destiny but I don't put any stock in this destiny hogwash xD
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Come roleplay with us in Tempest~

User avatar
drill
Veteran Member
Posts: 1676
Joined: 16 Jun 2016, 23:05
United States of America

Achievements

Re: My Fate is in The Cards

Post by drill » 11 Mar 2019, 04:28

Nice to meet you Fate!

Just wondering who your favorite Persona characters were?
Also, are you planning on getting Caligula Effect: Overdose (same writer as Persona 1&2) which is coming out tomorrow?
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
Fate
Veteran Member
Posts: 1222
Joined: 11 Apr 2017, 17:49
Contact:
United States of America

Achievements

Re: My Fate is in The Cards

Post by Fate » 11 Mar 2019, 04:50

drill wrote:Nice to meet you Fate!

Just wondering who your favorite Persona characters were?
Also, are you planning on getting Caligula Effect: Overdose (same writer as Persona 1&2) which is coming out tomorrow?

[mention=84697]drill[/mention] Nice to meet you too
I REALLY wanted to but until I get my money situation figured out I got to wait. I got quite a bit NIS credit (danganrompa saw to that) but not enough lol
Favorite characters that's tough I like basically all 3-5 cast but if I were to narrow it Rise and Elizabeth trumps all but for rest I like what they did with joker player is in control but still got some personality. Futaba is up there to hmm how revealing I just realized I like the quirky/upbeat characters lol

User avatar
drill
Veteran Member
Posts: 1676
Joined: 16 Jun 2016, 23:05
United States of America

Achievements

Re: My Fate is in The Cards

Post by drill » 11 Mar 2019, 05:06

Hope you are able to get your money issues situated so you can play it soon! If I get it (main thing that worries me is the battle system, very different, and i tend to stay away from different), it'll end up being on credit as well (amazon for me), didn't know NIS had their own credit. Don't really know Elizabeth all that well since 3 is the one I have played the least (well, besides 1&2 which I probably wont play), but Futaba is definitely a great pick imo :D Coincidentally, stopped during Rise's arc in P4, don't even remember why, shouldn't have tried playing P5 before 3 and 4.... Have a really bad habit of dropping games though, trying to get better about that.

Anyway... are you looking forward to any of the Spring 2020 anime season?
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
Fate
Veteran Member
Posts: 1222
Joined: 11 Apr 2017, 17:49
Contact:
United States of America

Achievements

Re: My Fate is in The Cards

Post by Fate » 13 Mar 2019, 03:53

drill wrote:Hope you are able to get your money issues situated so you can play it soon! If I get it (main thing that worries me is the battle system, very different, and i tend to stay away from different), it'll end up being on credit as well (amazon for me), didn't know NIS had their own credit. Don't really know Elizabeth all that well since 3 is the one I have played the least (well, besides 1&2 which I probably wont play), but Futaba is definitely a great pick imo :D Coincidentally, stopped during Rise's arc in P4, don't even remember why, shouldn't have tried playing P5 before 3 and 4.... Have a really bad habit of dropping games though, trying to get better about that.

Anyway... are you looking forward to any of the Spring 2020 anime season?


That's understandable I random drop stuff too though I could take a guess why you stopped at Rise its probably weakest part til a certain point.

As for what's coming up for the season I'm looking into it but there's some looks interesting but I'm always up for something new or suggestions XD

User avatar
drill
Veteran Member
Posts: 1676
Joined: 16 Jun 2016, 23:05
United States of America

Achievements

Re: My Fate is in The Cards

Post by drill » 13 Mar 2019, 04:24

Fate wrote:That's understandable I random drop stuff too though I could take a guess why you stopped at Rise its probably weakest part til a certain point.
Sounds like it does pick up soonish. Might pick it back up sometime then. Not starting over as not a huge fan of the randomly generated dungeons in P3/P4, and still remember most of the main points that happened. Already locked on Yukiko's route though (unless you can switch later?).

Fate wrote:As for what's coming up for the season I'm looking into it but there's some looks interesting but I'm always up for something new or suggestions XD
Oh! I always have suggestions xP What looks good coming up this season imo:

Kenja no Mago - Isekai with actual romance (not harem). Manga is pretty good.
Sewayaki Kitsune no Senko-san - This might be the most relaxing manga I have ever read, really hoping the anime could be even better.
Bungo Stray Dogs 3 - Really enjoyable super power series. Haven't watched in a few years though, so will probably need to rewatch soon to remember what is even going on.
Image
Image
Image

Post Reply