The Misadventures of an Espeon & Goomy! [Ivory/Lolin]

Where you can keep a diary of your life. Only one topic per member, please!

Moderators: djd001, LikkleMel, Noodle

lolin
Veteran Member
United States of America

Post by lolin » 17 Apr 2022, 00:09

watched the first sonic movie with mom

was adorable

Why Am I First
Standard Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Why Am I First » 17 Apr 2022, 01:00

@lolin Recently watched the first one too with Gf and lil sis, really wanna watch 2 badly now xD

GraceMellody
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Post by GraceMellody » 19 Apr 2022, 22:42

lolin wrote:
17 Apr 2022, 00:09
watched the first sonic movie with mom

was adorable
AS YOU SHOULD
~UK Artist, Idol & Mother~
@MelodiqueArt

Ivory
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by Ivory » 29 Apr 2022, 17:56

::Update::

I know I haven't posted much lately but I've been dealing with off and on sickness in the household, if it's not the girls then it's either me or my husband. Also trying to get my life more organized and dealing with mood swings, irritability and seasonal depression or maybe it's just my regular depression rearing it's ugly head, I'm really not sure. I will be fine, I just need to figure out how to get past this.

lolin
Veteran Member
United States of America

Post by lolin » 11 May 2022, 01:14

god i have so much anxiety i want to vomit

Expendable
Veteran Member
United States of America

Post by Expendable » 11 May 2022, 03:42

Ivory wrote:
29 Apr 2022, 17:56

I know I haven't posted much lately but I've been dealing with off and on sickness in the household, if it's not the girls then it's either me or my husband. Also trying to get my life more organized and dealing with mood swings, irritability and seasonal depression or maybe it's just my regular depression rearing it's ugly head, I'm really not sure. I will be fine, I just need to figure out how to get past this.

Doctors keep pushing exercise on me, all that fresh air and exertion is supposed to elevate your mood. Pity I'm allergic to tree and grass pollen.

lolin wrote:
11 May 2022, 01:14
A hot bath and a book may help. Or try walking. Hope it helps!

lolin
Veteran Member
United States of America

Post by lolin » 11 May 2022, 04:49

Expendable wrote:
11 May 2022, 03:42
Ivory wrote:

Doctors keep pushing exercise on me, all that fresh air and exertion is supposed to elevate your mood. Pity I'm allergic to tree and grass pollen.

lolin wrote:
11 May 2022, 01:14
A hot bath and a book may help. Or try walking. Hope it helps!

a shower actually did end up helping a bit, but now i'm heading to bed and tomorrow will likely be an easier day

okay who am i kidding i'mma worry all day tomorrow too :<

Ivory
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by Ivory » 13 May 2022, 22:17

Expendable wrote:
11 May 2022, 03:42
Ivory wrote:

I have started to get back into working out, hopefully it will help improve my mood as well as my physique. xD

So many good books and never enough time! ;-;

I'm off to work but I'll try and post again later.

Ferefire
Ensouled Member
Ensouled Member
Great Britain

Post by Ferefire » 13 May 2022, 22:29

<3 Hope it all goes well @Ivory
---

Ivory
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by Ivory » 16 May 2022, 17:14

Thank you, I hope so too. :3 <3 @Ferefire

No rush or anything but I do miss you @lolin <3

Well both my girls and hubby have what's called Human Metapnuemovirus (hMPV) which is just an upper-respiratory infection and should hopefully clear up soon. I'm managing to stay healthy so far, not sure how but I won't question it. xD I'm making more of an effort to get myself back into shape, I miss going for walks with my sister and her pupper or my neighbor across our cul de sac. My oldest daughter asked if we could go zip lining one day and that's definitely something worth getting in better shape for and maybe even rock wall climbing. >:3

I picked up a book at work during one of our bonus employee discount days and I'm excited to read it! I've seen good reviews about in on Instagram and it was the only copy so obviously I had to get it right..? Book Lovers by Emily Henry

I also have two books coming to me in the mail from The Book Of The Month Club. Darling Girl which is kind of a re-telling of the classic Peter Pan story but with a darker element to it. The second book is called A Flicker in the Dark which is about a girl who has to deal with the fact that her father was arrested as being a serial killer and grows up to be a psychologist and troubled teenage girls start going missing. It sounds really good so I'm excited for those to show up in the next 10 days or so.

Enough rambling for now, I need to go make lunch for the girls and hope I can survive one more day of them being stuck in the house together.

Ivory
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by Ivory » 22 May 2022, 18:35

One more day of closing at work to go. The last two nights we've been short-staffed meaning there was only 3 of us to recover our entire dept instead of the usual 4. I mean it's doable but it sucks, we have to close down the register rather than keeping it open the whole time like we normally would. We did have our Loss Prevention guys there until closing the last two nights which is always nice in case sketchy people come in and try to steal stuff or cause trouble. We really need more big intimidating guys to work in my dept, the few we had have since moved on. xD 

The girls are finally over the virus they had so hopefully we'll be able to go out and do more fun activities as the weather get's warmer here. It's hard to believe that school will be out in just about 3 1/2 weeks, where has the time gone? T-T  There's still a lot of organizing I want to get done before Guen will be homebound for the summer and potentially I might be working more, just depending on how things go. :3

I've run out of things to ramble about but who knows maybe something interesting will happen at work tonight. 

lolin
Veteran Member
United States of America

Post by lolin » 01 Jun 2022, 04:18

i just wanna break down

nothing in life is working for me right now

i am rubbish in all aspects of life and quite frankly i'm never goin gto improve

Momogari
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by Momogari » 01 Jun 2022, 22:27

A lolin is never rubbish. Nor, like most people, is she likely to win a nobel prize. She is exactly who she is meant to be.

The only way I judge people to be rubbish is in the complete absence of moral character. Everything else is excusable flaws. How well one functions in their particular circumstances and stimuli sounds to me like the fault of the circumstances and stimuli. The world can get fucked.
sig art by hiranko sticker credits: Yaji sazi Manoue

lolin
Veteran Member
United States of America

Post by lolin » 02 Jun 2022, 20:32

thanks you two, i'm feeling better as of today

i'm standing up and trying again in life though

Ivory
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by Ivory » 03 Jun 2022, 20:31

Just listening to music, don’t really feel like using my words at the moment. >.<