Hello

Introduce yourself, learn the ropes of our community, and ask questions! || Also check out the guidebook here.

Moderators: Wheely Sweet, Teeny

Natlouise1998
Great Britain

Achievements

Hello

Post by Natlouise1998 » 14 Mar 2024, 20:15

Hi I'm Natalie! I have never been to an anime convention before but have bought my ticket to the Manchester event. I don't have many friends who watch anime so I am hoping to meet some people who like the same shows here.

I am currently watching solo levelling, Doctor Elise, 7th time loop, the Apothecary Diaries, Villainess level 99 and Mr Villain's day off. My favourite anime are Naruto, Black Clover, My Hero Academia, Demon Slayer, Attack on Titan, Ouran High School Host Club and Kaguya-sama: Love is War.

I hope to speak to you soon   :)

Wheely Sweet
Mysterious Member
Mysterious Member
Great Britain

Hello

Post by Wheely Sweet » 15 Mar 2024, 20:05

Hi @Natlouise1998 welcome to Anime League :)

I hope you enjoy it here and at the Manchester event/con. Feel free to message me if you have any questions or you want to chat :)

Find me here - https://linktr.ee/WheelySweet

Want to join the AL team? Click here to find out about becoming an assistant || Come say hi in Entrance Lounge & join in our events! || My Journal

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Hello

Post by Teeny » 17 Mar 2024, 10:30

Welcome to Anime League! :^_^:
I hope you have a great time at the con in Manchester. Will you be cosplaying?
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・
Click above to join me in Joestar Clan

Ferefire
Ensouled Member
Ensouled Member
Great Britain

Hello

Post by Ferefire » 25 Apr 2024, 00:48

Welcome aboard Natalie :)
---