3rd Time Lucky

Introduce yourself, learn the ropes of our community, and ask questions! || Also check out the guidebook here.

Moderators: Wheely Sweet, Teeny

Riggy_3.0
Standard Member
Great Britain

Achievements

3rd Time Lucky

Post by Riggy_3.0 » 12 Mar 2024, 19:33

Hi! The names Riggy. An older member here, think I joined back in 2012, took a break till 2014ish/2015ish? Then another break in 2016 till now I guess! Hey again to anyone I knew back then! And Hello to everyone new! 31 year old dude living in Solihull, recently getting back into anime (hence my return here I guess?). Got a few on the go atm: Mashle, The Witch and The Beast and Solo Leveling. Also rewatching some older favs like Terraformars and Beelzebub. Gamer and Tattoo enthusiast (got over 22 at this point, I stopped counting a while ago 😅) actually got two new ones today.  Mostly into action games and RPGs, BIG Final Fantasy fan (XIV and VII are my favs) and a big Monster Hunter fan. I guesssss that's pretty much it? Not sure how long I'll be around for but I look forward to whatever happens in that time :)

Ojisama
Veteran Member
Great Britain

3rd Time Lucky

Post by Ojisama » 12 Mar 2024, 20:10

Hi there. Welcome Back. It's always nice to see previous members become active again.

I'm impressed that you remembered your password after 9 years.
To those just starting on the journey of life I say...
Bang your own drum. Walk your own path. Live wildly. Love fiercely. 
As you near the end, look back with no regrets.

Ferefire
Ensouled Member
Ensouled Member
Great Britain

3rd Time Lucky

Post by Ferefire » 12 Mar 2024, 20:45

Good to see you back, hopefully third time's the charm :)
---

Wheely Sweet
Mysterious Member
Mysterious Member
Great Britain

3rd Time Lucky

Post by Wheely Sweet » 15 Mar 2024, 20:07

Hi and welcome back @Riggy_3.0 :)

Feel free to message me if you have any questions or want to chat :)

Find me here - https://linktr.ee/WheelySweet

Want to join the AL team? Click here to find out about becoming an assistant || Come say hi in Entrance Lounge & join in our events! || My Journal

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

3rd Time Lucky

Post by Teeny » 16 Mar 2024, 17:17

Welcome back to Anime League! :)
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・
Click above to join me in Joestar Clan

belsammael
Veteran Member
Netherlands

Achievements

3rd Time Lucky

Post by belsammael » 17 Mar 2024, 09:55

Welcome back to AL! :)
No one ever listens to Zathras.