Changing facilities at London Con next week

Introduce yourself, learn the ropes of our community, and ask questions! || Also check out the guidebook here.

Moderators: Wheely Sweet, Teeny

Otosan
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Otosan » 10 Feb 2024, 06:19

Hey there! I'm a newbie and will be bringing my Demon Slayer obsessed daughter to her first proper convention next week.

We're travelling from a far on the train and were wondering if there was any safe changing spaces at the venue at all for her to get into her costume in.

Thank you and we can't wait!

Wheely Sweet
Mysterious Member
Mysterious Member
Great Britain

Post by Wheely Sweet » 11 Feb 2024, 19:54

I hope you both have a great time :)

Feel free to message me if you have any questions or want to chat :)

Find me here - https://linktr.ee/WheelySweet

Want to join the AL team? Click here to find out about becoming an assistant || Come say hi in Entrance Lounge & join in our events! || My Journal

Rich-Allen1976
Dark Blue Member
Dark Blue Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Rich-Allen1976 » 11 Feb 2024, 21:37

Just do what I do, most AL cons are in big posh Hotels, which usually have a disabled toilet, ask for the RADAR key if you've not got one, and change in there.
"He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!" (Michael Palin in Monty Python's "Life of Brian")
"I am speaking UK English in a Sheffield accent!" (Me most of the time I'm on the landline or mobile)

LikkleMel
TimeLord Member
TimeLord Member
Great Britain

Post by LikkleMel » 12 Feb 2024, 20:59

Otosan wrote:
10 Feb 2024, 06:19
Hey there! I'm a newbie and will be bringing my Demon Slayer obsessed daughter to her first proper convention next week.

We're travelling from a far on the train and were wondering if there was any safe changing spaces at the venue at all for her to get into her costume in.

Thank you and we can't wait!

The Novotel Toliets are very big, especially on the reception floor which is a good spot to get changed.
~Let our bodies lay, mark our hearts with shame
Let our blood in vain, you find God in pain~

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Post by Teeny » 13 Feb 2024, 06:59

Hope you enjoy the con! :)
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・
Click above to join me in Joestar Clan