Hello All!

Introduce yourself, learn the ropes of our community, and ask questions! || Also check out the guidebook here.

Moderators: Wheely Sweet, Teeny

Sinistra
Standard Member
United States of America

Achievements

Hello All!

Post by Sinistra » 02 Oct 2023, 17:53

Well Well Well, It's been a while hasn't it AL Crew.. Some of you might remember me some might not. I went through many name changes over the years here and here I am with another one. I don't know how many "Old School" AL members exist but I went by the name  Hanju InuYasha or Lord InuYasha. I'm sure FreeSayian is still here at some point but those days were a blast and I hope to see some old faces and make some new friends. 

LilMissLarBear
Violet Member
Violet Member
Great Britain

Hello All!

Post by LilMissLarBear » 02 Oct 2023, 18:21

Well welcome back!! I see you must have been here from that start pretty much :) I hope to see you around more often on the forums :dance:

I will like to add I'm not entirely sure if I remember you, I've only been around for a few years and I'm quite forgetful :(

Lauren
VG mod
DM me if you have any questions!

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Hello All!

Post by Teeny » 02 Oct 2023, 18:39

Welcome back to Anime League @Sinistra :)
It's always nice to see previous members return.
Do you have any hobbies? A favourite anime?
Hope you enjoy being back here :^_^:
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・
Click above to join me in Joestar Clan

Ferefire
Ensouled Member
Ensouled Member
Great Britain

Hello All!

Post by Ferefire » 02 Oct 2023, 18:40

Oh wow, this is an old-face. Welcome back, how have you been, Hanju? :)

Sinistra wrote:
02 Oct 2023, 17:53
Well Well Well, It's been a while hasn't it AL Crew.. Some of you might remember me some might not. I went through many name changes over the years here and here I am with another one. I don't know how many "Old School" AL members exist but I went by the name Hanju InuYasha or Lord InuYasha. I'm sure FreeSayian is still here at some point but those days were a blast and I hope to see some old faces and make some new friends.
---

Sinistra
Standard Member
United States of America

Achievements

Hello All!

Post by Sinistra » 02 Oct 2023, 18:52

LilMissWerebear wrote:
02 Oct 2023, 18:21
Well welcome back!! I see you must have been here from that start pretty much :) I hope to see you around more often on the forums :dance:

I will like to add I'm not entirely sure if I remember you, I've only been around for a few years and I'm quite forgetful :(

Thanks for the welcome! No, unfortunately, I was on AL back in the day. The day of the AL when Queen Washu was here lol . I was one of the admins here who did the skin design and installed the mods for phpbb.

Teeny wrote:
02 Oct 2023, 18:39
Welcome back to Anime League @Sinistra :)
It's always nice to see previous members return.
Do you have any hobbies? A favourite anime?
Hope you enjoy being back here :^_^:
Thanks for the welcome! Hobbies include watching Anime, graphic design, gaming (Console and PC), and web design. but I work to much to do much anymore.

Ferefire wrote:
02 Oct 2023, 18:40
Oh wow, this is an old-face. Welcome back, how have you been, Hanju? :)

Sinistra wrote:
02 Oct 2023, 17:53
Well Well Well, It's been a while hasn't it AL Crew.. Some of you might remember me some might not. I went through many name changes over the years here and here I am with another one. I don't know how many "Old School" AL members exist but I went by the name Hanju InuYasha or Lord InuYasha. I'm sure FreeSayian is still here at some point but those days were a blast and I hope to see some old faces and make some new friends.

I take it your FreeSayian lol been good. Ya know married, divorced, lol but it's been a good life so far.

Ferefire
Ensouled Member
Ensouled Member
Great Britain

Hello All!

Post by Ferefire » 02 Oct 2023, 19:28

@Sinistra that's right. Sounds like you've had an eventful time of it! I take it you've probably noticed that we've done a few upgrades on the forums since you've had been here (it's finally mobile friendly for a start, lol).
---

Sinistra
Standard Member
United States of America

Achievements

Hello All!

Post by Sinistra » 02 Oct 2023, 19:35

Ferefire wrote:
02 Oct 2023, 19:28
@Sinistra that's right. Sounds like you've had an eventful time of it! I take it you've probably noticed that we've done a few upgrades on the forums since you've had been here (it's finally mobile friendly for a start, lol).

Yeah, I visited a few years ago noticed it was a vBulletin then and now what is it never seen this forum script before.

Ojisama
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Hello All!

Post by Ojisama » 02 Oct 2023, 19:46

I'm quite the newbie so I don't remember you, but welcome back.
To those just starting on the journey of life I say...
Bang your own drum. Walk your own path. Live wildly. Love fiercely. 
As you near the end, look back with no regrets.

PharaohAtem
Atem Rank
Atem Rank
United States of America

Hello All!

Post by PharaohAtem » 02 Oct 2023, 19:49

Hi, there welcome back.

What kind of video games do you like?

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Ferefire
Ensouled Member
Ensouled Member
Great Britain

Hello All!

Post by Ferefire » 02 Oct 2023, 19:52

It's actually phpbb3 but heavily customised with aspects of the coding reworked.

Sinistra wrote:
02 Oct 2023, 19:35
Ferefire wrote:

Yeah, I visited a few years ago noticed it was a vBulletin then and now what is it never seen this forum script before.
---

Sinistra
Standard Member
United States of America

Achievements

Hello All!

Post by Sinistra » 02 Oct 2023, 20:00

Ojisama wrote:
02 Oct 2023, 19:46
I'm quite the newbie so I don't remember you, but welcome back.
Thanks for the Welcome!

Ah a Tenchi fan? most may know me by my Lord Katsuhito name I started off with here lol

PharaohAtem wrote:
02 Oct 2023, 19:49
Hi, there welcome back.

What kind of video games do you like?
Thanks for the Welcome. Final Fantasy Series. Currently playing Final Fantasy XVI and the Final Fantasy VII remake.

Ferefire wrote:
02 Oct 2023, 19:52
It's actually phpbb3 but heavily customised.

Sinistra wrote:
02 Oct 2023, 19:35
Ferefire wrote:

Ah so went back to what ya know huh? yeah that vBulletin Admin CP can be confusing.

Ferefire
Ensouled Member
Ensouled Member
Great Britain

Hello All!

Post by Ferefire » 02 Oct 2023, 23:04

The irony is that originally we were on phpbb3.0 but phpbb3.2 (which is what we're on) is more akin to a phpbb4.0 tbh. Plus VB really does suck - back then they were superior but they've failed to keep up with open-source and are generally pretty incompetent. Plus we have our own coders such as Redhat so being open sourced gives us more flexibility.

We do have a phone app btw (moreso based for our cons) - www.animeleague.app
---

Sinistra
Standard Member
United States of America

Achievements

Hello All!

Post by Sinistra » 03 Oct 2023, 01:05

This is why I have stuck by Invision Board for my communities They don't get behind and I have been using them for so long that I know the code lol but Yeah vBulletin has gone downhill sense the good old days.

Ferefire
Ensouled Member
Ensouled Member
Great Britain

Hello All!

Post by Ferefire » 03 Oct 2023, 01:41

Sinistra wrote:
03 Oct 2023, 01:05
This is why I have stuck by Invision Board for my communities They don't get behind and I have been using them for so long that I know the code lol but Yeah vBulletin has gone downhill sense the good old days.
Absolutely sucks. Smh at that. You on discord btw?
---

Sinistra
Standard Member
United States of America

Achievements

Hello All!

Post by Sinistra » 03 Oct 2023, 02:51

lol and yes Im on Discord